Jump to content


I am a god.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

renegadestatuz #61 Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

    Captain

  • Members

  • 5,408
  • Member since:
    07-03-2013

View PostStampz, on 17 April 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

The man had a good game and wanted to share.  I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about.

The title to his thread is one reason.


 
​Those who rebel, must be cleansed of their ways.

HazeGrayUnderway #62 Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

    Rear Admiral

  • Members

  • 7,096
  • Member since:
    03-13-2015

View Postrenegadestatuz, on 17 April 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

The title to his thread is one reason.

 

He's also an absolutely abysmal player.  His stats are a sea of of his own blood.

RivertheRoyal #63 Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:57 PM

    Captain

  • Members

  • 4,679
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Postrenegadestatuz, on 17 April 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

View PostStampz, on 17 April 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

The man had a good game and wanted to share.  I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about.

The title to his thread is one reason.

 

The fact that he's managed to piss off so many people in past threads is another. 



renegadestatuz #64 Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

    Captain

  • Members

  • 5,408
  • Member since:
    07-03-2013

View PostHazeGrayUnderway, on 17 April 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

 

He's also an absolutely abysmal player.  His stats are a sea of of his own blood.

Oh I know. I've been refraining from bringing them up because I'm trying out this whole "be nice" thing. Harder than it looks....


 
​Those who rebel, must be cleansed of their ways.

renegadestatuz #65 Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

    Captain

  • Members

  • 5,408
  • Member since:
    07-03-2013

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 17 April 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

 

The fact that he's managed to piss off so many people in past threads is another. 

Also another good reason.


 
​Those who rebel, must be cleansed of their ways.

taut #66 Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:01 PM

    Admiral of the Navy

  • Members

  • 16,312
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013

 

 


yashma #67 Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Members

  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    08-27-2016

View PostStampz, on 17 April 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

The man had a good game and wanted to share.  I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about.

The OP has earned quite the reputation on the forums.  It all started when he claimed IJN BBs were horrible and needed massive buffs.  People pointed out his stats were well below average, which is putting it mildly,  and that in all likelihood it was just a big l2p issue.  The OP refused to listen to advice, and eventually decided he was going to quite IJN BBs and play German instead to prove us all wrong.  Ever since he's been determined to prove that he is a good player, and by extension seems to be implying that he was right all along about IJN BBs......



HazeGrayUnderway #68 Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:06 PM

    Rear Admiral

  • Members

  • 7,096
  • Member since:
    03-13-2015

View Postyashma, on 17 April 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

The OP has earned quite the reputation on the forums.  It all started when he claimed IJN BBs were horrible and needed massive buffs.  People pointed out his stats were well below average, which is putting it mildly,  and that in all likelihood it was just a big l2p issue.  The OP refused to listen to advice, and eventually decided he was going to quite IJN BBs and play German instead to prove us all wrong.  Ever since he's been determined to prove that he is a good player, and by extension seems to be implying that he was right all along about IJN BBs......

 

And he still sucks in the German BBs.  FFS, he's doing worse in Kaiser than he was Myogi.

 

You put an awful player in any ship, that player is still awful.



Shadow_1964 #69 Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:37 AM

    Ensign

  • Members

  • 809
  • Member since:
    07-24-2016

View PostAkiyamaSaneyuki_2017, on 17 April 2017 - 04:03 AM, said:

 

 

100K+ dmg eventually. Though Only 663 XP.

 

Not bad for 15 hp XD

 

LLLOLLL!!!!!! Yeah, sometimes I DO come here for the entertainment............ sue me.

comtedumas #70 Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 347
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

View Postrenegadestatuz, on 17 April 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

Except there's no proof that you got 100k in damage seeing as you don't have that option enabled and it doesn't show it. Please stop posting your nonsense.

Who the hell are you to tell someone else what to or not to post?

 



Azemboz #71 Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:07 AM

    Ensign

  • Beta Testers

  • 982
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View Postcomtedumas, on 18 April 2017 - 06:00 AM, said:

Who the hell are you to tell someone else what to or not to post?

 

 

 He's this thing called an adult. Also he was pretty polite about it.

comtedumas #72 Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:12 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 347
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

View PostAzemboz, on 18 April 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

 

 He's this thing called an adult. Also he was pretty polite about it.

 

a demand isn't being "pretty polite" by any measure.  

Shadow_1964 #73 Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:29 AM

    Ensign

  • Members

  • 809
  • Member since:
    07-24-2016

View Postrenegadestatuz, on 17 April 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

Oh I know. I've been refraining from bringing them up because I'm trying out this whole "be nice" thing. Harder than it looks....

 

YES! That's exactly what I'm doing! It is definitely NOT an easy task.........

TenguBlade #74 Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:48 AM

    Vice Admiral

  • Members

  • 9,269
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015

View Postcomtedumas, on 18 April 2017 - 01:00 AM, said:

Who the hell are you to tell someone else what to or not to post?

OP's history has killed any and all credibility and respect from many members on here.  If this were someone else, they likely would not have gotten that reaction.  Someone with this poor of a performance in-game and such high delusions about it is far less likely to have believably obtained a 100k damage match - the fact he's rude just makes people want to believe him even less.


Edited by TenguBlade, 18 April 2017 - 07:50 AM.

Don't know if you have a dark sense of humor?  If you laugh at this, you do.

IJN: Yamato, Amagi, Ibuki, Mogami, Shokaku, Hiryu, Akatsuki, Shiratsuyu, Kamikaze R, Katori, MikasaKongō, Myōkō, Kirishima, Haruna, Hiei, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro, TakaoSouthern Dragon

USN: Montana, Iowa, New Mexico, New Orleans, Pensacola, Cleveland, Langley/Bogue, Farragut

European Navies: Gnevny, Shchors, Nürnberg/Yorck, Bayern, Fiji, Blyskawica (Gift from Compassghost), Scharnhorst (First and only bought), Admiral Graf Spee


Extraordinarii #75 Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:01 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Beta Testers

  • 217
  • Member since:
    05-28-2015

The immensive repair cost of the higher tier ships is there for a reason so that you can't fail your way to t10...

Something is very wrong when you have to spend close to 160 games on a t6 to get to t7. 


 

Discipline and organization are bound to triumph over inefficiency, disunion and disorder.


Mezurashi #76 Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:26 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator

  • 742
  • Member since:
    03-31-2016
Topic locked due to unconstructive posting.

Credits to Panbun for the awesome signature image.

~ Moving at the speed of sight. ~

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations and Forum Rules

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users