Don't be like Terry

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

madgiecool #1 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

If you're lucky, Terry will be on the other team.  No one likes Terry, so please do not be like Terry  (apologies to real people named Terry)

This is also Terry

Terry missed the battle on the B Cap (2 Allied BB's and 1 DD vs 2 BB, 1 CA, 1 DD) so he could follow a Cleveland south from A cap, east across J line, and still not kill it (Cleveland).

Terry Let the other team get all 3 caps

Terry failed to support

GJ Terry.  After we died, you got to lose all you HP to a Cleveland and his Friends.

DO Not fall for the bait and Hook!  (Like terry did)

Play smart and remember the objective is to win, leaving a Cleavland alive on the J like is OK.

Giving up 2 Caps and a win is dumb.

The_first_harbinger #2 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Chasing a kiting enemy...WG really should make a bad advice video for this...
"May the Meteorblitzkrieg begin!"
Battleship Cult Cardinal

Ships that deserves Admirals' love series

Latest addition: Algérie

StrixKitty #3 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Beta Testers

Okay. 
Kriegsmarine Forum Kitty

Details on Computers:

Panbun #4 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:52 PM

Captain

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester

Don't do a Tezza.

madgiecool #5 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostThe_first_harbinger, on 15 April 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

Cheers.  I may chuck it in the suggestions forum.

no_excuse #6 Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

Seaman

• Members

the cyclists are on the wrong side of the road. this is going to create some problems when they run into traffic head on. more so if it's a truck or SUV !!

it's possible that terry was leading the pace line, and dropped off after his pull, to suck wheels on the back of the line, which is normal procedure for a pace line. his posture on the bike would indicate he is not grinding it out. here in the states, cyclists out in groups on the public road are legally entitled to ride 2 abreast, on the road side of the white line on the shoulder, unless there is a designated bike path, in good condition, available. this does not look to be the case in the photo.

the photo could very well have been taken by a chase vehicle, running interference for the team or group out training. in which case they might be responsible for holding up traffic for miles!!

this said, most cyclists recognize that cars, particularly SUVs, have a tendency to hurt you when they run into you, even if it's a friendly bump, so they make efforts to share the road with cars, and not generate the rage motorcyclists do just by breathing while riding.

terry does not appear to be much of team player in the screenshot. one of my friends is named terry, he has proven to be manly, honorable and courageous, and i have known him for a long time. however, i will run this by him for comment.

Edited by no_excuse, 15 April 2017 - 11:31 PM.

dark.png

these are alternative stats. they are not real stats.

madgiecool #7 Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View Postno_excuse, on 15 April 2017 - 11:29 PM, said:

the cyclists are on the wrong side of the road. this is going to create some problems when they run into traffic head on. more so if it's a truck or SUV !!

it's possible that terry was leading the pace line, and dropped off after his pull, to suck wheels on the back of the line, which is normal procedure for a pace line. his posture on the bike would indicate he is not grinding it out. here in the states, cyclists out in groups on the public road are legally entitled to ride 2 abreast, on the road side of the white line on the shoulder, unless there is a designated bike path, in good condition, available. this does not look to be the case in the photo.

the photo could very well have been taken by a chase vehicle, running interference for the team or group out training. in which case they might be responsible for holding up traffic for miles!!

this said, most cyclists recognize that cars, particularly SUVs, have a tendency to hurt you when they run into you, even if it's a friendly bump, so they make efforts to share the road with cars, and not generate the rage motorcyclists do just by breathing while riding.

terry does not appear to be much of team player in the screenshot. one of my friends is named terry, he has proven to be manly, honorable and courageous, and i have known him for a long time. however, i will run this by him for comment.

Where I'm from, cyclists keep left and we spell words with 's', like recognise.

212thAttackBattalion #8 Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:17 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostThe_first_harbinger, on 16 April 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

They should..... I once kited half the enemy team (T7/8 BB's and Cruisers) to a far corner of the map in my Leander and still managed to live... smoke and torps with our CV spotting for me, farmed damage until our team had capped out and came to rescue me from my corner. got a Dreadnought, Confederate and High Caliber haha

Edited by 212thAttackBattalion, 16 April 2017 - 12:18 AM.

I really am just your average, every-man World of Warships player. My play style according to Warships today:

• Mostly plays cruisers, especially medium-tier and is very good in them
  • Deals an above average amount of damage
  • Extremely rarely uses torpedoes
  • Key vehicle - Fiji

RivertheRoyal #9 Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:31 AM

Captain

• Members

View Post212thAttackBattalion, on 15 April 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

They should..... I once kited half the enemy team (T7/8 BB's and Cruisers) to a far corner of the map in my Leander and still managed to live... smoke and torps with our CV spotting for me, farmed damage until our team had capped out and came to rescue me from my corner. got a Dreadnought, Confederate and High Caliber haha

Kiting OP, plz nerf. 

212thAttackBattalion #10 Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:34 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 16 April 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

Kiting OP, plz nerf. 

skill OP, WG Plz Nerf River :P

I really am just your average, every-man World of Warships player. My play style according to Warships today:

• Mostly plays cruisers, especially medium-tier and is very good in them
  • Deals an above average amount of damage
  • Extremely rarely uses torpedoes
  • Key vehicle - Fiji

RivertheRoyal #11 Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

Captain

• Members

View Post212thAttackBattalion, on 15 April 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

skill OP, WG Plz Nerf River :P

They did. I had to sacrifice my ability to play CVs. 

bad_arcade_kitty #12 Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:52 AM

Captain

• Members

terry on the original bicycles pic looks as providing them with dd/torpedo spotting on a considerable risk for himself
be kind to torpedo girls - scratching, pouncing, butt wiggling, tsundere kittens of the fleet!

SireneRacker #13 Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 16 April 2017 - 02:56 AM, said:

They did. I had to sacrifice my ability to play CVs. 

That must be a hard fate for someone like you...

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

Nachoo31 #14 Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:21 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

cool story,  Name shaming Terry.. not cool.

Looking for Clan?  TheKriegsmarines [KMS]  

Have you clicked on the picture in my profile?  Enjoy!

http://na.warshipsto...836912/dark.png

no_excuse #15 Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

Seaman

• Members

View Postmadgiecool, on 15 April 2017 - 04:06 PM, said:

Where I'm from, cyclists keep left and we spell words with 's', like recognise.

mys bads. froms this spoints ons, swill adds ans "s" stoo alls words thats don'ts haves ones pres attacheds.

dark.png

these are alternative stats. they are not real stats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users