Design a Corgi-rific Signature

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

NikoPower #1 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:01 PM

Community Corgi Enthusiast

• Administrator

Alright, so over the last couple months, members of the community have commented that I don't have a signature. Sometimes it is when I change my avatar and the corgi identity is gone. So, I've decided to let you, the community create one. You will need to keep a couple things in mind while making your design. It must be somewhere around 460-470 x 80-90. This way is doesn't get way too big and take up the whole page. Your file format must be either jpeg, gif, or png and posted on imgur for easy retrieval. To top it off, it must be NikoPower/Corgi themed. The top 5 entries will go into a rotation that will change each week.

THE RULES:

• All players are welcome to join the contest but each player can submit only one entry.
  • All entries must be FAMILY FRIENDLY.
  • To win the IN GAME prizes, you must have an active Wargaming.net account and have played at least 1 battle in World of Warships. 
  • Upload your image in this contest thread using www.imgur.com (copy the BBCode link) and posting it under the spoiler tab. 
  • The submission must be exclusively for this contest.
  • Entries will be judged on creativity, quality, and theme.
  • Entries will be judged by World of Warships/Wargaming Staff members
  • The image must comply with the moral, ethical, and legal standards, as well as with the Forum rules.
  • Wargaming gains exclusive rights to the contest image when you post it on the forum, as outlined in the “10. User Generated Content” section of the Terms of Service.
  • By submitting your entry, you agree to the Wargaming Official Sweepstakes Rules.
  • Any violations of the above rules will disqualify your entry. 

Prizes:

Top 5 entries: 

• 1 Tier 7 or Below Previously Sold Premium Ship of your choice*
  • 7 Days Premium time
  • 10 Random Loot Boxes

5 Honorable Mentions: 

• 5 Days Premium Time
  • 10 Random Loot Boxes

*Excluded Ships: Kitakami, Missouri, Iwaki Alpha, Arkansas Beta, Gremmy, Nikolai, Dragon West, Dragon East, Flint

This contest will run through Friday April 21st at 0900 Pacific Time.

- Created by Jorge_555

"To be honest in some strange way when I think of Niko I just imagine a Corgi, like my brain knows that Niko is a human but the Corgi image just works." - Devastator5000

ckupf #2 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Considering my lack of art skills and performance in the shoe design contest I won't enter. But as a fellow corgi lover I am excited to see what the community comes up with.

SireneRacker #3 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostNikoPower, on 15 April 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

Alright, so over the last couple months, members of the community have commented that I don't have a signature. Sometimes it is when I change my avatar and the corgi identity is gone.

What? Who would do something like that?

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

RivertheRoyal #4 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

Captain

• Members

You have no idea how long I've been saving good Corgi pictures, waiting for this day to come....Oh man, dis gonna be good. 

tcbaker777 #5 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:18 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostNikoPower, on 15 April 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

Alright, so over the last couple months, members of the community have commented that I don't have a signature. Sometimes it is when I change my avatar and the corgi identity is gone. So, I've decided to let you, the community create one. You will need to keep a couple things in mind while making your design. It must be somewhere around 460-470 x 80-90. This way is doesn't get way too big and take up the whole page. Your file format must be either jpeg or png and posted on imgur for easy retrieval. To top it off, it must be NikoPower/Corgi themed. The top 5 entries will go into a rotation that will change each week.

THE RULES:

• All players are welcome to join the contest but each player can submit only one entry.
  • All entries must be FAMILY FRIENDLY.
  • To win the IN GAME prizes, you must have an active Wargaming.net account and have played at least 1 battle in World of Warships. 
  • Upload your image in this contest thread using www.imgur.com (copy the BBCode link) and posting it under the spoiler tab. 
  • The submission must be exclusively for this contest.
  • Entries will be judged on creativity, quality, and theme.
  • Entries will be judged by World of Warships/Wargaming Staff members
  • The image must comply with the moral, ethical, and legal standards, as well as with the Forum rules.
  • Wargaming gains exclusive rights to the contest image when you post it on the forum, as outlined in the “10. User Generated Content” section of the Terms of Service.
  • By submitting your entry, you agree to the Wargaming Official Sweepstakes Rules.
  • Any violations of the above rules will disqualify your entry. 

Prizes:

Top 5 entries: 

• 1 Tier 7 or Below Previously Sold Premium Ship of your choice*
  • 7 Days Premium time
  • 10 Random Loot Boxes

5 Honorable Mentions: 

• 5 Days Premium Time
  • 10 Random Loot Boxes

*Excluded Ships: Kitakami, Missouri, Iwaki Alpha, Arkansas Beta, Gremmy, Nikolai, Dragon West, Dragon East, Flint

This contest will run through Friday April 21st at 0900 Pacific Time.

i would, but im not good in competitions , but i look forward to seeing the adorkableness of your Corginess

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

FayFay731 #6 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:18 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Excuse my noobness, but what is a signature?

SireneRacker #7 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:22 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostFayFay731, on 15 April 2017 - 11:18 PM, said:

Excuse my noobness, but what is a signature?

Look above at tcbaker. See this colorful thing below his post? That is part of his signature. The text above (those quotes) is part of it as well. I have something as well. It's a short piece that one can customize that will always be under every one of your posts.

Edited by SireneRacker, 15 April 2017 - 10:23 PM.

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

Chobittsu #8 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:23 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

After the Shoe contest, I think I'll pass. But if any needs advice on operating photo editing software, gimme a poke~

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

SireneRacker #9 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostChobittsu, on 15 April 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

After the Shoe contest, I think I'll pass. But if any needs advice on operating photo editing software, gimme a poke~

Okay then, you think MS Paint is enough?

Chobittsu #10 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:26 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostSireneRacker, on 15 April 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

Okay then, you think MS Paint is enough?

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

SireneRacker #11 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostChobittsu, on 15 April 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

Well... I better don't try then...

Umikami #12 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 15 April 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

You have no idea how long I've been saving good Corgi pictures, waiting for this day to come....Oh man, dis gonna be good.

The shoe contest was certainly outstanding, contests are definitely getting better.

RivertheRoyal #13 Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:05 PM

Captain

• Members

I decided simple was best. My submission:

Spoiler

Edit: Okay, wow. Looking through some of the other submissions, I can see some hard choices in your future, Niko. They're all so good! 

Edited by RivertheRoyal, 18 April 2017 - 05:25 AM.

MajorRenegade #14 Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:18 AM

Admiral

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

I have made tons of Signatures back in the closed beta days. I will give this a try as well. :B

>Major Collection of Mods<<
   >>Join [ERN] Equestrian Royal Navy Today<<  http://ernavy.enjin.com

Yoshiblue #15 Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

Ensign

• Members

Here's my shot at it.
Spoiler

Pugilistic #16 Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:04 AM

Ensign

• Members

never mind

The Shack was a famous watering hole in Chapel Hill NC across the street from He's Not Here. It was torn down, despite all predictions it would fall down first, about 1990. Preppy Heaven at Blue Heaven.

Yoshiblue #17 Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:32 AM

Ensign

• Members

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” - Miss Frizzle

Never know you'll win if you don't try, and besides my entry is a weak one. It breaks the rules of designing for others. Namely keeping it simple. 

Panbun #18 Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:27 AM

Captain

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester

Here's my submission:

pikohan #19 Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

First of all, I love the direction in which the contests have been going, but I have a request - can we go back to having the contests run from a Monday to the next Monday rather than from a weekend to a Friday?

It's nice to have the weekend before the due date because it's hard for me to find time during the week.

MajorRenegade #20 Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:17 AM

Admiral

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

my entry

Spoiler

>Major Collection of Mods<<
   >>Join [ERN] Equestrian Royal Navy Today<<  http://ernavy.enjin.com

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users