Un fair chat ban!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Wowzery #21 Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:55 PM

Commander

• Members

View PostSwirvinBirds, on 15 April 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

Most times I see this it's because the entire team wont go within 10k of the caps and are busy hiding behind islands.

Gotta support those DD's if you want them to support you.

Not really, lately I'm seeing the DDs lead the charge to go hiding.  Had one game where three cruisers spent half the game circling, not hiding, circling an island near the edge.  Three times they went around this island at least.  One of the oddest things I've seen in game, and people thought bots were bad.

Erebthoron #22 Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Had a Shima player screaming that my Bama should be nerfed. Or the regular cursing about my Missouri when they sit in smoke and get smoked after my radar went online. Think that QQ goes to both sides. Btw.: a DD sitting broadside in smoke isn't much better then a BB that snipe from max range.

SinisterSe7en #23 Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:33 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View Postuserz123, on 15 April 2017 - 07:15 AM, said:

How the hell am i get chat banned for saying "battleships players are never anywhere useful???" at the every END of the match?

BBs are generally less skilled than most others, so I get that you'd say that. 

But when they outnumber you, and there's nothing you can do about that, 3 chat misbehavior reports and welcome to your chat ban.

No need to tell a stupid player that they're playing stupidly, they probably already know that. The other thing is, silence is golden.

Canadatron #24 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

Commander

• Members

View PostErebthoron, on 15 April 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

Had a Shima player screaming that my Bama should be nerfed. Or the regular cursing about my Missouri when they sit in smoke and get smoked after my radar went online. Think that QQ goes to both sides. Btw.: a DD sitting broadside in smoke isn't much better then a BB that snipe from max range.

Here is what you have to remember though and it's the key difference (when it comes to derp vs derp)  Derp moves like "sitting broadside in smoke" gets you killed when you're spotted or torp tagged. Bumbling around the back field camping in a BB at 26km doesn't result in imminent death generally. Sure buddy is useless but he's alive useless. There is a difference.

-={FOG}=- Community Member

JayStark02 #25 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:53 PM

Closing thread. If you feel you have received a strike in error, please contact Customer Service with a Penalty Appeal.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users