State of the Union (as far as I see it.)

CV Carrier Game Balance CV bias AA Bias Skill ceiling boots and pants

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

cometguy #21 Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on 13 April 2017 - 01:12 AM, said:

Because USA CV is garbage compared to IJN CV. It's not even close. If I were to actually play a CV line, it would only be the IJN because 4 Torpedo squadrons and focusing the ships with bad AA equals easy mode at every Tier.

So intellectual dishonesty, got it. At later tiers, it is true that ijn is more powerful. But the Langley and Hosho are very comparable in power.

Palladia #22 Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 12 April 2017 - 05:53 PM, said:

I would give this an upvote, but I ran out of those for today.

Instead, have this gif.

Upvoted him for you.

Carrier_Lexington #23 Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:40 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on 12 April 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Because USA CV is garbage compared to IJN CV. It's not even close. If I were to actually play a CV line, it would only be the IJN because 4 Torpedo squadrons and focusing the ships with bad AA equals easy mode at every Tier.

I'm gonna break this into two parts:

1st: So, really, only 1 CV line is overpowered, so ALL CVs should be nerfed into the ground. Got it. Makes complete sense. Not a total overreaction or anything. Totally. [Insert sarcastic comment here.] Also, the IJN only ever gets 3 VT squads, not 4.

2nd: "Bad AA" at Tier 4 = pretty-much everything. "Bad AA" at Tiers 8-10 = wait, what again? Oh, right, nothing.

"Heresy!"

CaptainTeddybear #24 Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:58 AM

Seaman

• Members

An opinion from a newish player that only plays randoms.

CVs are ruining the game.

I don't have time to play a lot. I do have money to support the game as long as I find it compelling. So far I have recruited 2 people in similar shoes to play. My biggest concern is that they will leave because of the number of games ruined by Carriers. Second biggest concern is the too many players will quit because of carriers for this game to ever reach the number of players it needs. As long as people are getting uptiered more than 1 tier there are not enough players. I won't pretend to know what kind of mechanics changes would help but 2 very positive changes would be get rid of Tier 4 Carriers altogether and Carriers should always be the lowest tier ship in a game.

mbgibbs #25 Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Ok, so CV play as is. Better count your lucky stars you were allowed to manual torp drop as a US CV. I see BBs able to turn at the last second in tier 4/5 matches and dodge all the torps from a Langley/Bouge drop now. Thankfully I'm playing the IJN line of CVs now in tier 5, so I get to criss cross or perpendicular drop torps. Tier 4/5 is pretty well balanced from the IJN side of CV play from what I can see now. However, I unlocked the Independence a couple of weeks ago, and man is it a brutal tier. It's like they switched to cloth and wooden frames for the aircraft. You're lucky if you can get more than 3 torp runs in a match. Granted, I'm not the best at manual dropping against DDs, but looks like that's what you're confined to at higher tiers. Obviously I know not to let my planes even get within 10k of a US CA (or any CA?) from tier 6 onward. 

CV wish list: 

Actual dmg counts for killing planes? You can kill 30+ planes, earn a clear skies award, and then get like 500 exp b/c your damage count is like 12

Dive bombers that don't get wasted before they go on a run? At least for the US CV line, since you can't ever put up more than 1 torp group at a time, can the DBs hit and do some form of damage?

Anyone that get's waxed by CVs in tier 4/5 now needs to learn how not to sail(propel?) in a straight line. Playing my hosho/zuiho I have seen BBs dodge 2 simultaneous runs of hosho torps, and not even try.

I don't see how anyone who plays in random matches from tiers 6-8 vs a tier 6 carrier can be ticked. Every CA has a strike aircraft that can single handedly take out 3-5 fighters if it's not strafed. Every CA/BB can knock out at least half the torp bombers if not all, and all the dive bombers get wasted before their runs so you don't even have to worry about them. In the off chance that a dive bomber does hit you, eat the 2-3 k dmg, repair, and then get back to worrying about not getting 1 shotted by the BB player that cried enough about not getting to sail(propel? engine?) in a straight line anymore to get AA capabilities up to insanity levels. I didn't realize they had magic self guided aircraft homing bullets in WW2.

Edited by mbgibbs, 17 April 2017 - 03:22 PM.

Carrier_Lexington #26 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:47 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostCaptainTeddybear, on 17 April 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

An opinion from a newish player that only plays randoms.

CVs are ruining the game.

I don't have time to play a lot. I do have money to support the game as long as I find it compelling. So far I have recruited 2 people in similar shoes to play. My biggest concern is that they will leave because of the number of games ruined by Carriers. Second biggest concern is the too many players will quit because of carriers for this game to ever reach the number of players it needs. As long as people are getting uptiered more than 1 tier there are not enough players. I won't pretend to know what kind of mechanics changes would help but 2 very positive changes would be get rid of Tier 4 Carriers altogether and Carriers should always be the lowest tier ship in a game.

Your opinion, therefore, is useless. You want, in essence, carriers to be completely unplayable.

Regular warships can still do things when uptiered 2 tiers. A T8 destroyer in a T10 match still has a smoke screen and torpedoes, and its firepower cannot be "shot-down." A T8 BB can still delete T10 cruisers.

But a T8 carrier in a T10 match cannot do anything, and, with your suggestions, we wouldn't be able to do anything or contribute to the match in any reasonable way.

Pro-tip: Carriers are not "ruining" this game. That would imply that they were added later than the other classes. Carriers have been a class since the game's inception. The problem with carriers is that they are so high-skill that not many people play them, and, therefore, most people don't see matches against carriers, and therefore never learn to play against them adequately. Thus, people get killed by carriers, and then they whine and complain on the forums like you are.

Other Pro-tip: On this subthread, any thread or post that contains the words "carriers are ruining this game," is automatically going to be ignored/ridiculed. You do not show your intelligence when you say such things.

Final Pro-tip: Read the following quote. Note that this person does not play CVs.

View PostPanzerlin, on 17 April 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

I don't know how the rebalance that has been rumored for ages is going to play out but I hope that we can strike a balance of fun for you folks and fun for us.  I tried CV in CBT, hated it and never sailed in them again.  I'm also one of those guys you love to hate, who spec AA to spite you ;)

Point is, without a healthy CV player population in queue there's no chance for variety (you scout, you take out DDs, you nuke the lone BB so that we don't have to turn guns onto it) and I respect that you guys have a place in the game.  Even though I take great pleasure in stacking air-kills from Manual AA ships, history replaced Battleships with planes.  This is why I don't get into a fit of incoherent rage when I get striked to death in my Bismarck or my Yamato.  I likely had no friendly AA screen and I have been struck by history's verdict that planes are hard to shoot down.

Edited by Carrier_Lexington, 17 April 2017 - 10:51 PM.

"Heresy!"

WarJern #27 Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

I don't understand, I post in a forum clearly marked Carriers. It's like the trolls come here to feed.

And being a software engineer doesn't mean crap. They crank out those degrees at a thousand community colleges across the country. You want to impress me? Be a plumber and support your family in a nice home, send your 2.5 kids to college.

I don't give a crapabout your 'intellect' or linked graphs Logan.

Wargaming gave us this nice toy and said, 'here, play.' I'm having trouble playing and making money. Which ultimately means I cannot support paying CV's -with- CVs.

Back to the business at hand, I find it's really a crapshoot either way whether or not to go AS vs Strike in my USN Cv's. I go Strike and ANY IJN Cv can shut me down. I go AS, and good luck getting much damage in.

Which is a good segue forward. With the new economy, I still haven't figured out the 'trick' to CV money. BB's get paid every time they bounce a shell. DD's get paid off of damage from their spotting. Carriers... uh, I dunno. I do my best to spot, fight planes, and drop bombs and torps. But it doesn't seem like anything I do is incentive. Worse, seemingly from my perspective really good damage matches are cash losses even when my team wins.

Fenrir_Chained_Wolf #28 Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:18 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

Right now, the carrier skill floor feels very much like: "Elites Only" If you don't have that one captain's skill that gives you one more plane in your fighter squadron, you're boned. If you look at any one who plays a cv on a regular basis, you're boned. (This is me trying to grind one captain to his 10th skill on the saipan and my planes get wiped out on a regular basis against fighters of even the Ranger). Of course this is without considering the sheer cliff side of anti air power leveling of the high tiers. 

If you're like me and want to try having fun with CV's, it feels like you get hit with a massive transport truck that has the text on its side of "WRONG F***KING GAME MOTHER F**KER" You try to play with a CV and get punished, you try to have fun with a CV  and get punished. Hell if you try to do anything beyond praying for mercy from RNG and MM (and that's risky even in itself), you get punished. Maybe once you get lucky and get a good game with a cv.... and then its right back to the getting hit by the truck. 

Well, that's my two cents. Seeing as WG gives as many [edited]as Honey Badger, I doubt much will come of this, but what the hell.

Carrier_Lexington #29 Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:45 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostFenrir_Chained_Wolf, on 21 April 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Right now, the carrier skill floor feels very much like: "Elites Only" If you don't have that one captain's skill that gives you one more plane in your fighter squadron, you're boned. If you look at any one who plays a cv on a regular basis, you're boned. (This is me trying to grind one captain to his 10th skill on the saipan and my planes get wiped out on a regular basis against fighters of even the Ranger).

It is a problem with Carriers. They've always been "Hard Mode."

However, with Saipan, you actually have a 1-up over Ranger: You can use your strafe to escape dogfights without losing a plane. And woe betide the player who likes to set-up two dogfights right next to each other (strafe one away, then strafe the other over the enemy squad that the first is escaping).

But, yeah. The trick to getting money in CVs?

"Heresy!"

BigJohnsonLogan #30 Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:20 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostWarJern, on 21 April 2017 - 09:52 PM, said:

I don't understand, I post in a forum clearly marked Carriers. It's like the trolls come here to feed.

And being a software engineer doesn't mean crap. They crank out those degrees at a thousand community colleges across the country. You want to impress me? Be a plumber and support your family in a nice home, send your 2.5 kids to college.

I don't give a crapabout your 'intellect' or linked graphs Logan.

Wargaming gave us this nice toy and said, 'here, play.' I'm having trouble playing and making money. Which ultimately means I cannot support paying CV's -with- CVs.

Back to the business at hand, I find it's really a crapshoot either way whether or not to go AS vs Strike in my USN Cv's. I go Strike and ANY IJN Cv can shut me down. I go AS, and good luck getting much damage in.

Which is a good segue forward. With the new economy, I still haven't figured out the 'trick' to CV money. BB's get paid every time they bounce a shell. DD's get paid off of damage from their spotting. Carriers... uh, I dunno. I do my best to spot, fight planes, and drop bombs and torps. But it doesn't seem like anything I do is incentive. Worse, seemingly from my perspective really good damage matches are cash losses even when my team wins.

Wait, did you say being a Software Engineer with a College degree earned with Honors, that a 3.6 GPA doesn't mean "crap". Is that why I make almost 6 figures and drive a new Ford ? But what are these Russian Game Developers doing, programming a game that entertains me.

Wargaming is a bunch of inbred, wannabe programmers located in Russia who earn less than half what I do to entertain me on "nights" and "weekends" when I am not out with a "girlfriend". Have you seen them in the official Wargaming videos trying to explain the game mechanics ?? It's like the dorks club of Eastern Europe got to together.

They programmed this broken half asssed thing they call a Carrier class which they have to limit to 2 per team to maintain some game balance. Why can there be 6 Battleships or 6 Cruisers per team but only 2 Carriers ? Because giving a single player control of 6 to 8 plane squadrons is an unbalanced and overpowered mechanic in this game !

The Class is broken, the gameplay is boring, but still someone who liked the game Commander and Conquer can rule a battle with one  Carrier. It's almost as bad as the one shot ability of the SPG class in World Of Tanks, which is what caused me to quit that game.

True story.

Do I feel any sympathy you can't break even in earning credits playing a Carrier ? NO !!

Edited by BigJohnsonLogan, 22 April 2017 - 04:23 AM.

Carrier_Lexington #31 Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on 21 April 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

Wait, did you say being a Software Engineer with a College degree earned with Honors, that a 3.6 GPA doesn't mean "crap". Is that why I make almost 6 figures and drive a new Ford ? But what are these Russian Game Developers doing, programming a game that entertains me.

Wargaming is a bunch of inbred, wannabe programmers located in Russia who earn less than half what I do to entertain me on "nights" and "weekends" when I am not out with a "girlfriend". Have you seen them in the official Wargaming videos trying to explain the game mechanics ?? It's like the dorks club of Eastern Europe got to together.

No, a Bachelors of Science isn't worth crap, and, frankly, neither does graduating with Honors. Why? You could just go to a party school and get that by being somewhat remotely studious on certain days. And, honestly, you can be a Software Engineer without going to college. Just take a Bootcamp like IronYard, and work moderately hard for a few years.

And why don't you compare that to your average Medical Examiner's salary? Base pay, we earn more than you. Medical Examiners start at $200k per year (mean value, varies by region). Chief Medical Examiners can pull $300-$400k a year. Compare to the Software Engineer's starting salary of $100k. You aren't the biggest fish in the pay-grade pond.

You are obviously just an elitist twit who buys into the whole lunacy of "Gospel of Wealth" and thinks that, because he's rich, he's better. Kinda sucks when that whole schtick is used against you, isn't it?

Finally, may I remind you of the Forum Rules?

Section 2.1

• Flaming
  • Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics
  • Harassment or Defamatory remarks
  • Personal abuse or attacks
  • Naming and Shaming, including posting stats, comparisons, replays, or game results with the intention of shaming (in your case, it's money shaming)
  • Insults towards Wargaming Staff (including moderators)

Oh, but we're not done here:

Section 2.5

• Off-topic posting, such as attempting to derail serious threads or creating topics in the wrong forum section
  •  Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

What, that's 9 rules you're breaking all in one post? I'm mildly impressed. In fact, I think I'll share it with the moderators over in the Customer Support center. I'm sure they'll love you. They might even give you a Best-friends Amicable Negotiation, or B.A.N.

EDIT: Whoops, miscounted. That avatar of yours adds another one to the tally.

Section 3.4

Names, Avatars, Images/Video, Signatures & Clan logos ....

• which have an association with sexuality, pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions.

...... either implicitly or explicitly are prohibited (This also contains links to websites containing the above).

Edited by Carrier_Lexington, 22 April 2017 - 12:39 PM.

"Heresy!"

BigJohnsonLogan #32 Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 22 April 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

No, a Bachelors of Science isn't worth crap, and, frankly, neither does graduating with Honors. Why? You could just go to a party school and get that by being somewhat remotely studious on certain days. And, honestly, you can be a Software Engineer without going to college. Just take a Bootcamp like IronYard, and work moderately hard for a few years.

And why don't you compare that to your average Medical Examiner's salary? Base pay, we earn more than you. Medical Examiners start at $200k per year (mean value, varies by region). Chief Medical Examiners can pull $300-$400k a year. Compare to the Software Engineer's starting salary of $100k. You aren't the biggest fish in the pay-grade pond.

You are obviously just an elitist twit who buys into the whole lunacy of "Gospel of Wealth" and thinks that, because he's rich, he's better. Kinda sucks when that whole schtick is used against you, isn't it?

Finally, may I remind you of the Forum Rules?

Section 2.1

• Flaming
  • Harassment or Defamatory remarks
  • Personal abuse or attacks
  • Naming and Shaming, including posting stats, comparisons, replays, or game results with the intention of shaming (in your case, it's money shaming)
  • Insults towards Wargaming Staff (including moderators)

Oh, but we're not done here:

Section 2.5

• Off-topic posting, such as attempting to derail serious threads or creating topics in the wrong forum section
  •  Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

What, that's 9 rules you're breaking all in one post? I'm mildly impressed. In fact, I think I'll share it with the moderators over in the Customer Support center. I'm sure they'll love you. They might even give you a Best-friends Amicable Negotiation, or B.A.N.

EDIT: Whoops, miscounted. That avatar of yours adds another one to the tally.

Section 3.4

Names, Avatars, Images/Video, Signatures & Clan logos ....

• which have an association with sexuality, pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions.

...... either implicitly or explicitly are prohibited (This also contains links to websites containing the above).

A Medical Examiner aka a dead body dissector. The job most people do not want, like Mortician, another work with dead bodies job no one wants.

Flaming who ? You started the personal insults.

Non-constructive ? I am specifically discussing my dislike of the Carrier class of this game in the forum sub-category for that class.

Harassment ? Because I replied to your personal insults ?

Personal abuse ? Have I said anything about you personally ?? Nope.

Name and shaming ? Did I mention any particular Player's in game handle, post a screenshot with a Player's name other than my own ? Nope

Insults toward Wargaming Staff, did I mention anyone who works in the United States, or did I suggest the Game Developers seen in Official Wargaming videos remind me of the actors in the Big Bang Theory, dorks.

Off Topic ? Discussing Carrier game play in the Carrier sub-category forum. Seems on Topic.

Picking fights ? Actually, you are the one picking fights by personal attacks on my educational credentials.

My handle is in reference to a line of humorous T-Shirt slogans found in sporting goods catalogs for over 20 years. Google it.

Stick with the dead body examining, you are certainly no attorney or even as socially well adjusted as a simple lowly Software Engineer.

Edited by BigJohnsonLogan, 22 April 2017 - 05:34 PM.

Carrier_Lexington #33 Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on 10 April 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

Let me shorted up that wall of text for you.

You play CV in World of Warships that many players play the SPG class in World Of Tanks, they can sit back out of danger and strike blow after blow watching ships or tanks get destroyed by their attack with no risk to their own vehicle. It's a cancer in World Of Tanks and a cancer in this game as well.

By your own admission the CV class is so overpowered they are limited to two per team. With 6-8 squadrons of attack planes, repeating their ship kills wave after wave, while their team helplessly get pummeled by the enemy CV we are forced to endure while you play long range sniper. I never ever see a full fighter loadout CV because you are the most selfish players in the game and desperately try for Kraken at the expense of every ship on your team then whine when you lose the match and credits.

Glad to see Wargaming removed the even more overpowered jet airplanes from Tier X before they completely pushed the player base out in disgust. Seriously, still having jet planes at Tier X would make me puke. 

I left World Of Tanks because I was so tired of trying to play strategically in Tier X tanks only to get one shot nuked by some pathetic camping SPG player. If World Of Warships ever makes CV as bad as SPG is in Tanks with overpowered strike loadouts that can one shot, I will NOT be having FUN and I will delete the game client from my computer. And I won't be spending any money with Wargaming ever again.

Understand ??

Remember this? Sounds very much like a threat.

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 11 April 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

I'm not sure you really understand.

It is very true: In WoT, the Artillery class is broken, partially because the WoT devs don't know how to balance the indirect fire capabilities of artillery (hint: see Armored Warfare).

However, that does NOT translate to this game. People hate artillery because they are so unpredictable, especially at high tiers. You never know when artillery is aiming at you, and your mistakes are punished heavily. But carriers? You get great advance warning that a carrier is targeting you, unless, of course, you can't see the little planes marked by the giant icon.

You can't shoot down artillery shells, but planes? Totally, esp. with everything at T8-10 having AA levels up to and in excess of 100.

You can't make artillery miss, but with DF, you can make it extremely probable for planes to miss.

Now, taking all of that into account, which is more like being killed by artillery: being struck by a strike squadron and surviving after repairing some fires or flooding, or getting deleted by a battleship? Oh, wait, it's the latter.

And what he was saying was NOT that CVs are overpowered, only that they are incredibly powerful in the hands of an extremely good player. Which is, mind you, true for any ship class. Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships... all of these are very powerful in the hands of super-unicums.

In essence, what I and everyone else on this forum thread are seeing is a BB player who likes to sail in straight lines railing at CVs because he thinks they are unbeatable.

In the words of Jingles: "It's not that carriers are overpowered, it's that your brain is underpowered."

Now, let me ask you one more question:

Is it more selfish to take a Strike configuration with which you can help win the game for other players, or to take an AS configuration which has very little overall match contribution and is basically handing your team a loss at the beginning of the match?

Now, tell me, how was I the one who started the insults again?

I told you facts: I told you, not what you were, in my opinion, but how you were coming across.

I gave you a direct quote from a prominent YouTuber.

I even told you that you were RIGHT on the issue of Artillery.

I asked you Socratic questions.

Sure, I was extremely passive-aggressive about it, as I am liable to be at any given time.

To be fair, it was other players who started the insults, but you started the aggression. I just reciprocated.

"Heresy!"

Carrier_Lexington #34 Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:09 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on 22 April 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

A Medical Examiner aka a dead body dissector. The job most people do not want, like Mortician, another work with dead bodies job no one wants. And a Software Engineer stares at a computer screen all day. There's an old joke: "You know how you can tell if a Software Engineer is an extrovert? If they're looking at YOUR shoes instead of their own."

Flaming who ? You started the personal insults. Actually, I didn't. I was passive-aggressive, true, but I believe it was the other users on the forum who started the insults.

Non-constructive ? I am specifically discussing my dislike of the Carrier class of this game in the forum sub-category for that class. Not in a constructive manner. You are destructive: arguing for straight removal. Constructive criticism would involve things to fix which could be debated.

Harassment ? Because I replied to your personal insults ?  Again, I was not the person who started with the whole personal insults thing.

Personal abuse ? Have I said anything about you personally ?? Nope. Let me cite some other users whom you have personally abused. Read below.

Name and shaming ? Did I mention any particular Player's in game handle, post a screenshot with a Player's name other than my own ? Nope Except the OP, of course. When you told him that he was below your pay grade.

Insults toward Wargaming Staff, did I mention anyone who works in the United States, or did I suggest the Game Developers seen in Official Wargaming videos remind me of the actors in the Big Bang Theory, dorks. Pretty sure "Wargaming Staff" includes ALL of the Wargaming stuff.

Off Topic ? Discussing Carrier game play in the Carrier sub-category forum. Seems on Topic. Your pay, insulting other users, insulting the develpers .... are not.

Picking fights ? Actually, you are the one picking fights by personal attacks on my educational credentials. Again, I never started this whole thing. I just finish it.

My handle is in reference to a line of humorous T-Shirt slogans found in sporting goods catalogs for over 20 years. Google it. I did. Except they aren't really "humorous." They're crudeobscene, unintelligentundignifiedcrassvulgar, and inane, (in other words: exactly what I would expect from Sporting Goods), but they aren't humorous.

Stick with the dead body examining, you are certainly no attorney or even as socially well adjusted as a simple lowly Software Engineer. Who sits and stares at a screen all day. At least I talk to people.

WarJern

cometguy

Palladia

And, with this post, myself.

"Heresy!"

BigJohnsonLogan #35 Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:39 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 23 April 2017 - 02:00 AM, said:

Remember this? Sounds very much like a threat.

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 23 April 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

WarJern

cometguy

Palladia

And, with this post, myself.

Wait, saying I will no longer play a video game is a threat ? Are you smoking crack ??

How can you talk to dead people ? They are dead, right ??

Fyi, I work in a large software development company where I have to talk to dozens of people everyday. I am not very introverted ...

And back on topic, I hate the Carrier class in this game and I would be okay if Wargaming removed them from the game :)

Carrier_Lexington #36 Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on 22 April 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Wait, saying I will no longer play a video game is a threat ? Are you smoking crack ??

How can you talk to dead people ? They are dead, right ?? The cops, lawyers, interns, and other personnel are very much NOT dead, though.

Fyi, I work in a large software development company where I have to talk to dozens of people everyday. I am not very introverted ...

And back on topic, I hate the Carrier class in this game and I would be okay if Wargaming removed them from the game :)

And with this, this thread has gone on long enough.

May I suggest that this topic be locked, as it is only attracting strife and anger now.

"Heresy!"

BigJohnsonLogan #37 Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:03 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 23 April 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

And with this, this thread has gone on long enough.

May I suggest that this topic be locked, as it is only attracting strife and anger now.

And self righteous dead body dissectors ...

Mezurashi #38 Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:06 AM

Topic locked due to non-constructive posting.

Credits to Panbun for the awesome signature image.

~ Moving at the speed of sight. ~

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations and Forum Rules

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users