Selected Co-op, Ended up in a Random Battle

Battle Selection Error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GrandAdmiral_2016 #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I rolled out my New Orleans in Co-op, in a series of successive battles in Co-op using cruisers, and ended up in a Random battle instead. I was grinding the daily mission for fires set and hit points (for HP missions I will grind in Co-op if the mission allows it), and ended up (without cammo, premium consumables, or flags) in a battle mode I had not selected. The previous and next battles selected with a different ship, ARP Nachi, played correctly. In game chat I asked team mates if this had ever happened to them, and the answer was yes, usually at higher tiers, T8 and up. Fortunately, I managed to do some damage and survive the battle with a win, carried by my team mates!. Anyone else ever experienced this? If necessary, I have the screen dumps to show it if it is a bug.

_WaveRider_ #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostGrandAdmiral_2016, on 20 March 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

I rolled out my New Orleans in Co-op, in a series of successive battles in Co-op using cruisers, and ended up in a Random battle instead. I was grinding the daily mission for fires set and hit points (for HP missions I will grind in Co-op if the mission allows it), and ended up (without cammo, premium consumables, or flags) in a battle mode I had not selected. The previous and next battles selected with a different ship, ARP Nachi, played correctly. In game chat I asked team mates if this had ever happened to them, and the answer was yes, usually at higher tiers, T8 and up. Fortunately, I managed to do some damage and survive the battle with a win, carried by my team mates!. Anyone else ever experienced this? If necessary, I have the screen dumps to show it if it is a bug.

I am Co-Op in my Belfast until captain is a little better, but I found when I looked at the challenges and pressed continue in port it jumped me to randoms; maybe same thing happened to you? I apologised to those on my team; they were really good about it. :honoring:

Edited by _WaveRider_, 20 March 2017 - 10:49 PM.

GrandAdmiral_2016 #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Exactly what I did in this case as New Orleans is a ship that I am still getting used to and I don't haul her out in Random that often. My first act when the game came up was to let the team know that I was coming to the party in the Emporer's New Clothes! They were nice about it. Thanks for the tip.

aethervox #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester

The Ocean of Tears didn't notice.

GrandAdmiral_2016 #5 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Postaethervox, on 20 March 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

The Ocean of Tears didn't notice.

A rookie T8 driver in a T10 brawl?? Probably not!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users