Looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

MorganTheManOrgan #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:33 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

Stats

Looking for something with a group of decent players that doesn't have too strict of activity requirements. I work 6 days a week and don't get to play everyday.

GordonGecko1 #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Hey Morgan, check out MercStar! 

If you want to be an active part of what we have to offer, have a competitive mindset, play to win as a team and enjoy the camaraderie of others while killing ships, then come talk to us.

• New to the game? No problem. We can help you choose the right lines that suit your play style and help build your captains.
  • Looking to up your game? We have competitive level trainers that have been in game since Closed Beta.
  • Experienced player looking for a new or first time home? You’ll fit right in.
  • Competitive player looking for a team with open slots? We plan to field multiple teams.
  • Not great stats but always willing to be that one guy doing anything for the team? Let’s see what you got and what we can do with you.
  • Looking to spend some money on a premium ships but unsure what to buy?  We can fix you up!
  • Are you a group or team in an inactive fleet and want to be a part of something more active and retain your unique identity? Our heritage is built on honoring and respecting the identity of those groups that make up the Alliance.

MercStar uses an established teamspeak server for voice communications. We ask you have a mic and be on teamspeak when participating in Fleet activities.We also use our enjin site (http://mercstar.enjin.com) for information, membership management, alerts and other communications.

Hit up Ihasa, GordonGecko1, or AleksandrWolf in game, message us, visit our teamspeak at 67.23.26.161:8344, leave a post or see our enjin site for information or invites.

o7

"The point is ladies and gentlemen that greed, for lack of a better word, is good."

http://na.warshipsto...501185/dark.png

DasBootcamp #3 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:24 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

Task Force Apocalypse is looking to pick up a few good players. We have divs going every day all week, so you should be able to sneak in and get some games when you have time. We also have competitive options if your work schedule lessens up a bit.

Warships Supremacy League - Task Force Apocalypse

www.twitch.tv/mrgreatergood

jimsave #4 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:56 AM

Seaman

• Members

Hello!

We invite you to consider Task Force 16 (TF16 for short)!

A WORLD OF WARSHIPS SOCIAL & GAMING CLAN COMMUNITY

✪ GOALS ✪

• Provide members with a flexible gaming environment and content.
  • Coordinate activities across all games we effectively participate in.
  • Most importantly, have fun!  That's what we're all here for, right?

✪✪✪ WHAT TF16 IS LOOKING FOR IN A RECRUIT ✪✪

• Friendly, good natured players with a genuine interest in advancing their own goals along with the goals of the organization.
  • 18 years and up (younger applicants may be accepted with approval of leadership on a case by case basis).
  • Willingness to go above and beyond the “call of duty” to make the clan, the game, and the other players and clans successful.
  • A high level of interest in the history behind the ships and the conflicts they participated in.
  • A high level of respect for others.

✪✪✪ WHAT TF16 OFFERS ✪✪✪

• Team Speak
  • Forums
  • Nightly divisions
  • Regular events
  • Friendly clan-mates 
  • Involved leadership
  • Fun!

Your next step would be to register on our website (no strings attached!), read our clan guidelines and fill an application. Prior to your application being approved, you will need to join us on our Team Speak channel for a brief interview. Details on our website. The best time to schedule a interview is between 17:00 (5:00PM) EST and 21:00 (9:00PM) EST. We can be flexible though so just let us know what works for you. Upon filling out our application, we would give you proper access information for our Team Speak Server.

As one of the TF16 recruiters, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. If you join our website and fill out the application, upon entering our Team Speak server either myself or one of our other recruiters or officers will join you in our welcome center for the interview.

Praetector #5 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Greetings,
if you haven't decided yet, I can propose you to join the Haifuri group. Currentely, there's 4 clans in there, the Yokosuka High School (HAIFU) led by holycow, Wilhelmshaven High School (WHS) led by Salem_Witch, Norfolk Naval College led by Armyboy941 and Blue Mermaids which is the more serious aspect of the group, led by Cyralline255 and me, TaihouOnKuma

Clan Events and expectations

• We do Historical Battles every Saturday at 5-6 PM PST 8-9 PM EST.  Historical Battles are mostly done for fun, regardless on how one-sided the fights are.  It's all there to be done for fun for days.
  • A lot of the members do play Kancolle and are doing the salt mines.
  • We are anime fans as well
  • We have cake. (still waiting for my part)
  • Not only do we play Historical Battles, we also have practice matches every Saturday after Historical Battles through the training room (this session only lasts about an hour in total with the historical events). (mostly some random craplike 6 Hakuryu + 6 Midway bot vs random ships) 

If you have any question, feel free to send me a message !

Major_Steel #6 Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:50 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Hello MorganTheManOrgan,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play. 

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

We are 8 wins, 0 losses in the Bronze Bracket in the current Supremacy League.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, AirBear, EnergyTorpedo, DJScotty, B_A_D_B_O_B, thewargod2000 and Major_Steel

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Fifth Dimension Gaming

TeamSpeak: 63.210.145.160:9102

Corrossyph #7 Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Hey Morgan, 

BWC doesn't have any activity requirements,... except being active in one scheduled operations per 60 days. We average between 30-40 operations per month for WWS alone, so even the most casual players should be able to attend one of those. If not, then i suspect you're not gaming at all ;)

BWC does focus on coordination and teamwork while playing (even casually), but we aim to have fun while dominating, it's a game after all, so don't expect any backlash if things don't work at planned. Learn from mistakes and improve.

cheers, 

C. 

Black Widow Company. "One team, One fight"

Find out more at the-bwc.com or at our Recruitment Thread

Drayghon #8 Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Join SOL

Goldzeoranger #9 Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:19 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Hello there I know what you are talking about and what place would be right for you, Go to http://hierarchyguild.com/ and sing up. We a nice group of gamers and understand really life and work life. Or shot a message in game same as on here gold zeo ranger

Edited by Goldzeoranger, 24 March 2017 - 12:19 AM.

Si Vis pacem, para bellum

twitch133 #10 Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

Check out -AFW.

We don't really have any requirements at all, no website. No formal rules or charter. Just a group of friends sinking ships and having fun. No activity requirements either.

All in all, we are pretty casual and laid back. PM me for teamspeak info if you are interested. Or hit myself, Aged_beef or WarAdmiral79 up in game.

Intel 4790K : ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 : EVGA GTX 980 SC : 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw X : Samsung 850 Evo : Asus PG279Q G-Sync

Adrenaline Rush has finally allowed me to become Obi-Wan. "If you strike me down. I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

"I fear nothing. All is as RNG wills it"

Colonel_luke #11 Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:45 AM

Seaman

• Members

Hello, Morgan! 

We welcome you to join FLEET.

For clan details, visit the link below:

Link: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/116974-fleet-clan-join-the-fleet-today/

To sign up, simply enter our Discord server, and send a message to one of the people in the landing_docks channel.

(a reply will not be immediate, but we should be with you by the end of the day)

Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/XFCfx9j

Good Luck, and Fair seas!

Fusou_Kai_Ni #12 Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Hello, I am a recruiter for NNC (Norfolk Naval Collage), part of the larger Haifuri clan. We are mostly a casual clan just looking for a great time. We also have the Blue Mermaid sub-clan for the more serious players. There are also weekly “Historical Battles” we do every Thursday.

Our only requirements are:

-Have at least a tier 5/V

-Have Discord installed (Mic preferred)

-Have training room available (We can walk you through how to enable them)

-Be 18+ years of age

-Ability to have a good time.

I'll leave the link to our recruitment post/page here if you are interested.

http://forum.worldof...u-whs-blmrdnnc/

If you find everything to your liking just send a PM to me or one of our leaders/recruiters, or follow the link to our discord server ( https://discord.gg/ueH8R ) and we'll finish the process and welcome you with (mostly) open arms.

Mostly plays BBs...
Prefers to brawl...
Spends a few matches yelling "STOP IGNORING ME AND HIT ME!"

Raincloud97 #13 Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:12 PM

Seaman

• Members

Hello! Feel free to check out my division for EGNx (Eclipse Gaming Network!)

http://forum.worldof...g-network-egnx/

Everything you need to know is in the forum topic! If you decide to apply, mention that I recruited you!

Cheers!

[EGNX]Raincloud97

EGN_Dr.Murdershy (EGN Council, Vice President of EGN)

(Eclipse Gaming Network World of Warships Division Owner)

MorganTheManOrgan #14 Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:11 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

Found a clan. Thanks for replies everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users