WoWS Battle Experience Calculation - if you wondered...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Herr_Reitz #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:41 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

Check this out! 

Have to look around that area some more ;-) 

1nc0mp3t3nt_1 #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Still doesn't fully detail say how much exp you get for 100% of damage dealt to ship 2 tiers higher or quantity exp awarded upon base captures, etc. I mean, if I was good at maths, I might be able to make educated guesses, but I'm incompetent in that regard

khan1670 #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:07 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

You can pretty much figure all that out right from the Credits/XP tab on the results screens.

Looking at that page,  XPBattle is the unknown which everyone wants to know.

USN : Farragut, Mahan, Benson, Sims, Fletcher, Gearing , Phoenix, Marblehead, Cleveland, Pensacola, Indianapolis,  Atlanta, Baltimore, Des Moines, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Missouri,  Montana

KMS : Emden, Konigsberg, Graf Spee, Nurnberg, Prinz Eugen, Roon, Hindenburg, Konig Albert , Bayern, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst, Bismarck, Tirpitz, Friederich der Grobe, Grober Kurfurst  RN : Leander, Fiji, Belfast, Edinburgh, Neptune, Minotaur, Warspite 

VMF : Gremyashchy, Gnevny, Ognevoi,  Kiev, Tashkent, Udaloi , Khabarovsk,  Aurora, Murmansk, Budyonny, Molotov, Shchors,  Chapayev, Mikhail Kutozov, Dmitri Donskoi,  Moskva, Imperator Nikolai  

IJN:  Kamikaze, Kamikaze R, Shinonome ,Shiratsuyu, Akizuki,  Yubari, Furutaka, Zao, Atago, Mikasa, Ishizuchi, Kongo, Fuso, Nagato, Amagi, Yamato  Other: Blyskawica, Anshan, Lo Yang, Dunkerque   ARP: ALL of  them

LittleWhiteMouse #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

Captain

• WoWS Community Contributors
  • Members
    Beta Testers

Mm, we've known the experience point breakdown for bonuses already (it's always detailed line by line on page 4 of the results screen).  I'm glad the FAQ people laid it all out -- a lot of people just look at the first page of the results and don't bother to figure out the math.  However, we all remain hopeful that ONE DAY we might get a better glimpse on how actions translate into experience gains.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.  :smart_fish:

Herr_Reitz #5 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

Me neither - but since it mentioned Saint Patty's day.. I was thinking yeah, this could be "new"... or it could be last year's ;-) 

Pulicat #6 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

Commander

• Members

View PostLittleWhiteMouse, on 20 March 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

Mm, we've known the experience point breakdown for bonuses already (it's always detailed line by line on page 4 of the results screen).  I'm glad the FAQ people laid it all out -- a lot of people just look at the first page of the results and don't bother to figure out the math.  However, we all remain hopeful that ONE DAY we might get a better glimpse on how actions translate into experience gains.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.  :smart_fish:

Sounds abusable. I'd rather people focus on getting the win for win xp bonus than trying to micro their xp gains during a match.

awiggin #7 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

Captain

• Members

When they came out with the new xp system, I'm pretty sure they promised a detailed breakdown SOON™:trollface:

Macabe #8 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Fleet Admiral

• Supertest Coordinator
  • Members
    Alpha Tester
    In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers
    Supertester

I was hoping that was going to go into how to get xp by doing certain things. Not just how bonuses are compounded together.

Fleet of Fog Commander

Supremacy League Admin and Head Referee

Self-Proclaimed Forum Mascot

World of Warships Forum Cat. Pet at own risk.

Herr_Reitz #9 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

View PostMacabe, on 20 March 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

I was hoping that was going to go into how to get xp by doing certain things. Not just how bonuses are compounded together.

Well... in a round-about way it does ;-) I'm often amazed at how much you get capping then recapping... or damaging multiple ships instead of shooting at one until it sinks... 

Edited by Herr_Reitz, 21 March 2017 - 12:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users