strike plane panic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bikk #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

I understand that my planes panic when close to AA and/or fighters.  And this causes my target zone to double or triple in size?  If I just pull off and wait will it return to normal?  after how long?

I have not seen this mentioned in any video.

TY

Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

It will return to normal when the Defensive AA runs out and when the fighters untarget your strike squadron.

"I had to find myself another flagship because I could no longer exercise command from one which was shot to pieces."

Ships in Port:

German Tech Tree Suggestion     Enable Training Rooms Manually

Pulicat #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

Commander

• Members

Panic occurs when you are in the range of a cruiser using defensive fire. It takes about 3 seconds for it to take effect. Once said cruiser no longer has the consumable active, you wont be panicked.

Any fighters attacking a squadron of bombers also induces panic. They will continue to do so while they are on you.

Strafing does not cause panic.

pewpewpew42 #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Carriers have the effect for a minute and a half, but cruisers and destroyers have it for 30-40 sec. If you're dropping on a BB, CA/CL, or DD, you may want to hold off. Just make the drop on a CV.

EDIT: There is also a very rare upgrade that significantly increases the up time of the effect. Don't expect it, but know what is happening instead of calling someone a hacker.

Edited by pewpewpew42, 20 March 2017 - 05:21 PM.

light.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users