Morning (8am - noon) on NA is not the best time...

boo moo moo cow cow

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Herr_Reitz #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:44 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

... to look for good team play. Nope. Just isn't there... imho the best play time on NA is the 5pm to 9pm EST. 

tia fyc

BrassFire #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostHerr_Reitz, on 20 March 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

... to look for good team play. Nope. Just isn't there... imho the best play time on NA is the 5pm to 9pm EST. 

tia fyc

Agreed.

"INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!"

-Random Executioner Class Super Star Destroyer officer from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

Warships Today link: https://na.warships.today/player/1022802389/BrassFire

Estimated_Prophet #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

Commander

• Members

Team play is what I make of it; irrespective of time.

I've seen amazing games, and some seriously 'DA HECK???' games; not really sure about time.

"They call me the Fireman..." If I am honest with myself, I effectively play as a lone-wolf; but I pay close attention to the mini-map, try to be at potential trouble spots, and help other players as I can.

Recently; On New Dawn; three ships (Mahan, Leander, and some T5 cruiser,) over the time of several reloads going for a Bayern that wound up grounding to avoid torpedoes. Three salvos from my Fuso, at about 8-10k, all finishers for not much damage, but saved the Bayern.

Warspite, Shiraitsu (or whatever the T8 IJN DD is,) and a Farragut on the new map, (NOT Ring.)

Amagi showed up, and I thought I was so screwed, (using Warspite.) The Shira ran away and was eventually killed somewhere else. The Farra smoked up, I sucked it up and pushed against the Amagi to hold his attention, and the Farra did him in. The two of us T6s survived that match, and all the other higher tiered ships died.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet, 20 March 2017 - 04:17 PM.

Forget Ise! Give me Hyuuga!!!

SergeantHop #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Captain

• Members

Early morning in NA is evening in Asia. This leads to a large amount of non-English speakers from SEA that play on the NA server, hence the lack of teamwork, because there's no communication.

#1 in the world for max base XP in Tirpitz

Check out my premium camo thread here!

X15 #5 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

The best teamwork I've seen is around 1 AM MST. At that point anyone actually playing the game seems to know whats up.

CylonRed #6 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:12 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostHerr_Reitz, on 20 March 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

.. to look for good team play. Nope. Just isn't there...

That makes sense - school and work...

Herr_Reitz #7 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:22 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

View PostEstimated_Prophet, on 20 March 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

Team play is what I make of it; irrespective of time.

I've seen amazing games, and some seriously 'DA HECK???' games; not really sure about time.

"They call me the Fireman..." If I am honest with myself, I effectively play as a lone-wolf; but I pay close attention to the mini-map, try to be at potential trouble spots, and help other players as I can.

Recently; On New Dawn; three ships (Mahan, Leander, and some T5 cruiser,) over the time of several reloads going for a Bayern that wound up grounding to avoid torpedoes. Three salvos from my Fuso, at about 8-10k, all finishers for not much damage, but saved the Bayern.

Warspite, Shiraitsu (or whatever the T8 IJN DD is,) and a Farragut on the new map, (NOT Ring.)

Amagi showed up, and I thought I was so screwed, (using Warspite.) The Shira ran away and was eventually killed somewhere else. The Farra smoked up, I sucked it up and pushed against the Amagi to hold his attention, and the Farra did him in. The two of us T6s survived that match, and all the other higher tiered ships died.

Nicely told - strange how that works out some times, eh? 

Herr_Reitz #8 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:25 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

Wow - 1am MST would be waaaay late for my old ***. :-) Funny thing - the older you get the earlier you fall asleep... but the less you sleep... I'm not yet waking up at that time yet... got many a good year to come I'm hoping. :-) 

Monday's my day off - so I bounce in and out of the game all through the day, at least an hour or two at a time - have to do some things around the home ya know... so yeah, I just have to convince myself those morning matches are strictly there for making my two containers a day. ;-) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users