A nice, post-graduation chat.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

khaenn35 #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:22 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

So, a person who I shall not mention due to name and shame, after a certain thread that I shall not name for above purpose, messaged me in Discord for a chat, that started civil, and came out, well, crap. Apparently, I am biased, and I do agree- which is why I need your help, since you guys are neutral. What are your opinions on this chat? Who exactly was the worse one here? 

My name is the uncensored one (for proof, I am tag #6625 (I think), feel free to hit me up on Discord for some games). Two significant names and one not-very notable (marked in red) name are referred to in this, of which to prevent anyone from finding the thread and violating EULA. 

Spoiler

(Yes, i know, I'm a [edited]in this convo too, but I'm an arrogant hypocritical a**hole anyway. I bring this here not to flaunt (and humiliate myself because I am "intellectual") but to let said other person see what others think about this. Childish? Mayb... yes. I regret this? Slightly. But not enough not to do this. It is somebody else in this community, so yes. As I said, I wanted more people to see this and show their (more unbiased) opinion to him, as anyone I talk to about this in a PM he will scream "BIAS" when I show him.)

(On second thought, I should not have posted it in General Discussion. Whoops. I'm an idiot. Or you know, as usual.)

Edited by khaenn35, 20 March 2017 - 09:17 AM.

Official Forum Elite Admiral  o7 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

Hornethappy #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:56 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

What makes you think anyone cares? Do you need your ego stroked? Do you need a bit of attention?

Do tell, and I'm sure someone here will get right on it.

MrDeaf #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:57 AM

Vice Admiral

• Members

Why is this in general discussion?

Shouldn't it be in off topic?

You couldn't even post it in the correct sub-forum?

That is some arrogance right there :tea_cap:

Edited by MrDeaf, 20 March 2017 - 08:59 AM.

What is the Torpedo Reload Booster and does it have a historical basis? http://forum.worldof...could-poses-it/

khaenn35 #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:01 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostHornethappy, on 20 March 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

What makes you think anyone cares? Do you need your ego stroked? Do you need a bit of attention?

Do tell, and I'm sure someone here will get right on it.

No, not really. Just want people to say who the a**hole is here (the bigger one) as you guys are neutral, and it would take a lot of people to convince him. As I said, I'm an [edited], definitely, and bringing it here may have been crapfor the community, but I wanted more people to see this and show their (more unbiased) opinion to him, as anyone I talk to about this in a PM he will scream "BIAS" when I show him. 

View PostMrDeaf, on 20 March 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

Why is this in general discussion?

Shouldn't it be in off topic?

You couldn't even post it in the correct sub-forum?

That is some arrogance right there :tea_cap:

I'm an idiot, shhhhhhh :P I was on phone and my brain basically thought something like "HURR DURR GENERAL DISCUSSION MEANS DISCUSSION PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY HURR DURR POST HERE LOL" So yes, my responsibility. I'm an idiot and I dunno how to move it. 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

dngrcnnn #5 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:05 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

I post some off-the-wall stuff sometimes, but...the [edited]is this?

Am I being punked? Ashton? Ashton!?!

SireneRacker #6 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

Commander

• Members

Well it's so hard to guess who are the censored poeple are since I was there but whatever,

I think this goes in both directions. On one hand our anonymous writer (I will shorten his name and call him Dave from now on) should try to solve things like that himself and not through someone else. The people in this Forum are usually civilized enough to make up and his last semtences were everything but necessary. But you should have tried to give the screenshot a bit earlier before the thing escalated. 

But now I know how to find you on Discord, that gives me a chance to get rid of the skull in your hand

Torpedoes don`t have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to the those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

khaenn35 #7 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:55 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostSireneRacker, on 20 March 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

Well it's so hard to guess who are the censored poeple are since I was there but whatever,

I think this goes in both directions. On one hand our anonymous writer (I will shorten his name and call him Dave from now on) should try to solve things like that himself and not through someone else. The people in this Forum are usually civilized enough to make up and his last semtences were everything but necessary. But you should have tried to give the screenshot a bit earlier before the thing escalated. 

But now I know how to find you on Discord, that gives me a chance to get rid of the skull in your hand

I'll make you div with me each time, so you'll never get it back. :P

But in all seriousness, thank you. But i believe that his outburst was caused by some dialogue between the two, but i am not sure. And yes, i should have definitely done that, but i wanted to deal with his outburst first. 

#DetonateJingles

Rolkatsuki #8 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

I won't be commenting on this here but fraction of it appears to have my concerns Bro />.\\

The Great South Land's most truculent Dunkerque captain~

FXqObQ9.gif

SireneRacker #9 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Commander

• Members

View Postkhaenn35, on 20 March 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

I'll make you div with me each time, so you'll never get it back. :P

Is getting the skull back worth being pink? :P You give me ideas...

View Postkhaenn35, on 20 March 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

But in all seriousness, thank you. But i believe that his outburst was caused by some dialogue between the two, but i am not sure. And yes, i should have definitely done that, but i wanted to deal with his outburst first. 

Depending on the type of person Dave is you might've been better on trying to give him that pic first. In situations like that all you can try is Damage Control, so trying to give all the information before reacting to his insults could help de-escalating the situation.

Torpedoes don`t have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to the those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

AshigaraKaiNi #10 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

You know, personal problems like this shouldn't be on a public thread. I'm extremely disappointed

Edited by AshigaraKaiNi, 20 March 2017 - 10:10 AM.

"Ah, it's natural consequence with me, Ashigara! A great victory!"

khaenn35 #11 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostSireneRacker, on 20 March 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

Is getting the skull back worth being pink? :P You give me ideas...

Depending on the type of person Dave is you might've been better on trying to give him that pic first. In situations like that all you can try is Damage Control, so trying to give all the information before reacting to his insults could help de-escalating the situation.

Mouse doesn't like pink skulls, they hide her hair too well :P

True enough. All of that is over, however, and you have seen what has happened.

#DetonateJingles

khaenn35 #12 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostAshigaraKaiNi, on 20 March 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

You know, personal problems like this shouldn't be on a public thread. I'm extremely disappointed

Perhaps it shouldn't. However, this person is in this community and this is a result of a thread that was made here. And well, this community is awesome and generally a lot more mature than an average internet forum, and can be taken as unbiased with their opinions. 

#DetonateJingles

DoomStomper #13 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View Postkhaenn35, on 20 March 2017 - 05:59 AM, said:

Perhaps it shouldn't. However, this person is in this community and this is a result of a thread that was made here. And well, this community is awesome and generally a lot more mature than an average internet forum, and can be taken as unbiased with their opinions. 

Any hints on what thread inspired all of this?  I'm not very active here during the weekends, but it's starting to sound like I missed something good... :popcorn:

My Stats

PC Specs
 Intel i7 - 6700k processor, Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo cooler, Asus Z170 motherboard, MSI GTX 980 Ti GPU, Crucial 16GB DDR4 RAM, Corsair Graphite 760t case, EVGA Supernova 850G2 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate 2TB HDD, Acer XB271HU monitor, Windows 10

khaenn35 #14 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:17 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostDoomStomper, on 20 March 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

Any hints on what thread inspired all of this?  I'm not very active here during the weekends, but it's starting to sound like I missed something good... :popcorn:

Will not show it in public. Name and shame.

#DetonateJingles

m373x #15 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

>Implying that I'm going to read an argument between two teens that by the looks of it is 1300 lines long.

Edited by m373x, 20 March 2017 - 11:18 AM.

DoomStomper #16 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View Postkhaenn35, on 20 March 2017 - 06:17 AM, said:

Will not show it in public. Name and shame.

Fair enough. 

My Stats

PC Specs
 Intel i7 - 6700k processor, Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo cooler, Asus Z170 motherboard, MSI GTX 980 Ti GPU, Crucial 16GB DDR4 RAM, Corsair Graphite 760t case, EVGA Supernova 850G2 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate 2TB HDD, Acer XB271HU monitor, Windows 10

SireneRacker #17 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:23 AM

Commander

• Members

View Postkhaenn35, on 20 March 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

Mouse doesn't like pink skulls, they hide her hair too well :P

Damn

View Postkhaenn35, on 20 March 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

True enough. All of that is over, however, and you have seen what has happened.

Yes I have, and I just got my popcorn ready for the next session :D

View PostDoomStomper, on 20 March 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

You could try to conclude that with logical thoughts. For example you could try to find any hints on when this must've taken place, what size the thread must've had and what language was used. If you were to find information like that you could find the thread you are looking for, but I don't know if it would be possible in this case.

Edited by SireneRacker, 20 March 2017 - 11:24 AM.

Cruxdei #18 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

after you vedited your main post by insulting yourself and the like,the guy you can't name because it's against the rules must be laughing a lot.

who won the epic rap battle in the end?

Edited by Cruxdei, 20 March 2017 - 11:24 AM.

khaenn35 #19 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostSireneRacker, on 20 March 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

Damn

Yes I have, and I just got my popcorn ready for the next session :D

You could try to conclude that with logical thoughts. For example you could try to find any hints on when this must've taken place, what size the thread must've had and what language was used. If you were to find information like that you could find the thread you are looking for, but I don't know if it would be possible in this case.

None i need to post, really.

#DetonateJingles

khaenn35 #20 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:48 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostCruxdei, on 20 March 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

after you vedited your main post by insulting yourself and the like,the guy you can't name because it's against the rules must be laughing a lot.

who won the epic rap battle in the end?

Considering his reaction, well, hmm. He's not laughing.

#DetonateJingles

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users