Anyway to remove the ARP skins that don't have the glowy effects?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Toosdey #1 Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

I am a very simple simpleton. I like the glowy effects, and as a result I like the ARP skins. That being said there are also a good chunk of things I don't like. So far I got rid of all the Icon changed by deleting the GUI folder, and I was hoping to remove the skins for ships that don't have any glowy effects,  (mostly low tier ones) so they can have their camos visible instead. I went and though I deleted all the files from em but I must have to do something else. Is there anything special besides deleting the files out of the ...res_mods\0.6.2.1\content\gameplay\[Nation]\ships\[shiptype] folders?

Raven114 #2 Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:27 PM

Ensign

• Members

I will keep it short NO.

_Browncoat_ #3 Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:36 PM

Seaman

• Members

I will keep it short YES, there is a mod in Aslain's mods that will remove it

Edited by _Browncoat_, 19 March 2017 - 06:38 PM.

DasBootcamp #4 Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Your best shot for cosmetic fixes are in Aslain's mod manager. If you are looking for one that removes rust BUT allows camo, it's not in there. They have one that is "no rust skins" and they have one that is custom camo, but they both have a standard camo removing effect.

Task Force Apocalypse Recruiter

www.twitch.tv/mrgreatergood

Toosdey #5 Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

Well with the ARP mod, the ships without the fancy skins kinda look like shite because they are very plain and can't have camo. I was hoping to have only the ships which did have the nice skins, while the rest just went on the base game. It sounds like it's an 'all or nothing' system though I take it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users