Those looking for players to group with in NA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

snookhooked #1 Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

Seaman

• Members

Hello,

Were a small group of players who play both WOT and WOW. We have a team speak and players who enjoy playing both games. Were not trying to do any type of clan at this moment here in WOW but offer a place for players in all skill levels to come and chat and have fun. If down the line, players want to establish a clan. then we will deal with it then but for now, its simple a place to relax and have fun. We are moving to Discord so if you see myself (snookhooked) Hopsin) or Gil_Wallace. Message us and we will give you the information to come in. Thanks

Were on the NA Server

Edited by snookhooked, 24 April 2017 - 09:40 PM.

_Bruiser_ #2 Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester

View Postsnookhooked, on 19 March 2017 - 08:21 AM, said:

Hello,

Were a small group of players who play both WOT and WOW. We have a team speak and players who enjoy playing both games. Were not trying to do any type of clan at this moment here in WOW but offer a place for players in all skill levels to come and chat and have fun. If down the line, players want to establish a clan. then we will deal with it then but for now, its simple a place to relax and have fun. This is out team speak address, just poke somebody and they will pull you down. All I ask is that respect everybody. Thanks snookhooked

Were on the NA Server

I'm sorry, but I have to ask..where is the TS info ? You even edited the post :)

snookhooked #3 Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

Seaman

• Members

View Post_Bruiser_, on 19 March 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

I'm sorry, but I have to ask..where is the TS info ? You even edited the post :)

Moving to Discord. contact me in game

Edited by snookhooked, 24 April 2017 - 09:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users