RIP my bank account

EXP Conversion Alabama

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

_Fantomex_ #1 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

With an EXP conversion sale going on this weekend, Alabama in the (hopefully) near future, and Mass Effect: Andromeda releasing Tuesday, my bank account is gonna be taking a dive.

I need to set my priorities and decide whether to splurge on doubloons for free exp'ing past a couple of ships, getting the Alabama, or buying ME:A.

Or I can do all of it, and just not eat lunch or dinner for a week or two.

Who needs food when you have video games?

IJN: Yubari, Ishizuchi, Kamikaze, Shinonome, Nagato, Amagi, Shiratsuyu, Akizuki, Shokaku, Atago, Taiho, Zao, Shimakaze
USN: Texas, Arizona, Independence, Mahan, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Baltimore,  Missouri, Montana
KMS: Emden, V-25, Graf Spee, Nurnberg, Scharnhorst,
 Bismarck, Friedrich der Grobe

VMF: Schors, Molotov, Tashkent          RN: Warspite, Belfast, Fiji, Neptune, Minotaur           Pan Asian: Lo Yang          ORP: Blyskawica

Halinspark #2 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Wait for Mass Effect to drop in price a little and hope Alabama is slightly less soon that everybody wants?

slak__ #3 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View Post_Fantomex_, on 18 March 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

Or I can do all of it, and just not eat lunch or dinner for a week or two.

Who needs food when you have video games?

_Fantomex_ #4 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:03 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View Postslak__, on 18 March 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

That burrito definitely looks like it will be causing an explosion of some sort...

IJN: Yubari, Ishizuchi, Kamikaze, Shinonome, Nagato, Amagi, Shiratsuyu, Akizuki, Shokaku, Atago, Taiho, Zao, Shimakaze
USN: Texas, Arizona, Independence, Mahan, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Baltimore,  Missouri, Montana
KMS: Emden, V-25, Graf Spee, Nurnberg, Scharnhorst,
 Bismarck, Friedrich der Grobe

VMF: Schors, Molotov, Tashkent          RN: Warspite, Belfast, Fiji, Neptune, Minotaur           Pan Asian: Lo Yang          ORP: Blyskawica

Panzer1113 #5 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:28 PM

• Members

Take advantage of the  conversion weekend while ya can - food is soooo overrated 

Admiral_Thrawn_1 #6 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostHalinspark, on 18 March 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Wait for Mass Effect to drop in price a little and hope Alabama is slightly less soon that everybody wants?

if the Alabama is that Cruiser  I have seen in Battles... People are going to want it with all those Turrets set up in a manner that allows a ton of fire in any direction. 

But don't give up eating since even the loss of a few meals can drop your blood pressure and cause trouble and it can make your stats spiral downwards without you even realizing!

slak__ #7 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View Post_Fantomex_, on 18 March 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

causing an explosion of some sort

Slightly gross YT video

Special_Kay #8 Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

View PostAdmiral_Thrawn_1, on 18 March 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

if the Alabama is that Cruiser  I have seen in Battles...

Alabama is a premium South Dakota-class battleship, which is tier eight. They look fairly similar to North Carolina and Iowa at a glance.

An open letter to the so-called "sniping" battleships: if you're going to let softer teammates take your share of the enemy fire, you need to do their share of damage in addition to your own. Otherwise you aren't sniping—you are dead weight, and you're gambling that your teammates don't have enough other dead weight to carry that they can still carry you.
Learn how to quantify the effect of fire chance modifications!

Enable replays! You never know when you will discover a bug or witness someone exploiting or being abusive, and demonstrating it to WG staff is much more difficult without a replay.

MrDeaf #9 Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

Vice Admiral

• Members

ME: Andromeda

Why you no Zelda Breath of the Wild or NIeR: Automata?

What is the Torpedo Reload Booster and does it have a historical basis? http://forum.worldof...could-poses-it/

Sign me up for KTKM

Hornethappy #10 Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

• Beta Testers

View PostMrDeaf, on 21 March 2017 - 02:13 AM, said:

ME: Andromeda

I never saw a point to buying a game the day it was released. Most games have bugs that need to be worked out, and I'm not a fan of playing games with bugs. I prefer to wait a month or so, which gives the developers time to patch things.

If money is a problem, you can always get a paper route. Or donate plasma. Or borrow your neighbors tools and have a yard sale. The possibilities are endless.

MrDeaf #11 Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

Vice Admiral

• Members

View PostHornethappy, on 21 March 2017 - 06:25 AM, said:

I never saw a point to buying a game the day it was released. Most games have bugs that need to be worked out, and I'm not a fan of playing games with bugs. I prefer to wait a month or so, which gives the developers time to patch things.

If money is a problem, you can always get a paper route. Or donate plasma. Or borrow your neighbors tools and have a yard sale. The possibilities are endless.

on the other hand, NIeR: Automata steam version is bug free from launch.

I'm quite impressed with the quality.

What is the Torpedo Reload Booster and does it have a historical basis? http://forum.worldof...could-poses-it/

Sign me up for KTKM

Also tagged with EXP Conversion, Alabama

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users