Unfair game balance.

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

LuckyOtter #21 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Ensign

• Members

Whew... finally won one...  Now my WR is up to 20%

Gray Wolf Recruitment Officer                                 

USN: T6 New Mexico, Farragut and Cleveland; T7 Ranger; T8 Lexington, North Carolina, New Orleans; T9 Fletcher --- IJN: T4 Isokaze; T5 Furutaka and Zuiho; T6 Fuso, Fubuki and Ryuho; T7 Myoko; T8 Shokaku and Shiratsuya; T9 Yugumo and Ibuki; --- RU: T6 Budyonny; T8 Chapeyev; T9 Udaloi; T10 Moskva --- KM:  T5 Konigsberg, T7 Leberecht Maass, T8 Adm. Hipper T9 Roon; T10 Gorber Kurfurst; --- UK: T6 Leander, T8 Edinburgh; --- PREMIUMS: T3 Campbeltown; T4 Imperitor Nickolai I and Ishizuchi; T5 Texas, Marblehead, Kamikaze R, Gremyashky, Murmansk,and ARP Hiei; T6 Warspite and Molotov; T7 Atlanta, Belfast,  Saipan, Scharnhorst, Blyskawica, Sims, ARP Hashigara and Nachi; T8 Mikhail Kutuzov, Lo Yang, Atago, ARP Takao, and Tirpitz!

212thAttackBattalion #22 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 19 March 2017 - 04:04 AM, said:

Also protects your virginity, does it? :P

hahaha :ohmy:  I honestly got no comeback to without going NSFW haha, well played :trollface:

I really am just your average, every-man World of Warships player. My play style according to Warships today:

• Mostly plays cruisers, especially medium-tier and is very good in them
  • Deals an above average amount of damage
  • Extremely rarely uses torpedoes
  • Key vehicle - Fiji

RivertheRoyal #23 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostLuckyOtter, on 18 March 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

Whew... finally won one...  Now my WR is up to 20%

Spoiler

Edited by RivertheRoyal, 18 March 2017 - 06:17 PM.

River's Guide on Writing a Good Post—Required reading for some.
I assume I'm wrong until proven right. Doesn't mean I'm always wrong though. Cause, I'm very good at proving myself right.
Have a tiny Ryuujou.

SireneRacker #24 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

Commander

• Members

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 18 March 2017 - 07:11 PM, said:

It appears I must address the lack of trollish submarine posts then. It's a topic I have yet to dive into, unfortunately. 

Please don't bring up that Subject again

Torpedoes don`t have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to the those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

RivertheRoyal #25 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostSireneRacker, on 18 March 2017 - 01:18 PM, said:

Please don't bring up that Subject again

I wouldn't dare sink about it. 

I assume I'm wrong until proven right. Doesn't mean I'm always wrong though. Cause, I'm very good at proving myself right.
Have a tiny Ryuujou.

SireneRacker #26 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

Commander

• Members

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 18 March 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

I wouldn't dare sink about it. 

Good, because this topic was quite some ballast on my back

Torpedoes don`t have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to the those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

LittleWhiteMouse #27 Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:29 PM

Captain

• WoWS Community Contributors
  • Members
    Beta Testers

View PostDestroyer_Teruzuki, on 18 March 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

This thread has gone to the birds. 

That's a dinosaur.  Paleontologist can map feather colours now.  Cool, eh?

Sethanas #28 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View Post212thAttackBattalion, on 18 March 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

*throws the chicken at River and rage quits this game * :izmena::trollface:

khaenn35 #29 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:28 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

I remember there was a Chicken Gun mod for Minecraft. Someone get this thread and blow it up with it.

Official Forum Elite Admiral  o7 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

RivertheRoyal #30 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View Postkhaenn35, on 18 March 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

I remember there was a Chicken Gun mod for Minecraft. Someone get this thread and blow it up with it.

O god, plz no. 
Have a tiny Ryuujou.

khaenn35 #31 Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 19 March 2017 - 03:29 AM, said:

O god, plz no. 

*Tugs it out* o God yes.

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

Hiroe #32 Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

That's pretty funny. I laughed.

Instruction in world history in the so-called high schools is even today in a very sorry condition. Few teachers understand that the study of history can never be to learn historical dates and events by heart and recite them by rote; that what matters is not whether the child knows exactly when this battle or that was fought, when a general was born, or even when a monarch (usually a very insignificant one) came into the crown of his forefathers. No, by the living God, this is very unimportant. To "learn" history means to seek and find the forces which are the causes leading to those effects which we subsequently perceive as historical events.

Hiroe #33 Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

River, you're hilarious.

Instruction in world history in the so-called high schools is even today in a very sorry condition. Few teachers understand that the study of history can never be to learn historical dates and events by heart and recite them by rote; that what matters is not whether the child knows exactly when this battle or that was fought, when a general was born, or even when a monarch (usually a very insignificant one) came into the crown of his forefathers. No, by the living God, this is very unimportant. To "learn" history means to seek and find the forces which are the causes leading to those effects which we subsequently perceive as historical events.

Kitsunelegend #34 Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:44 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View Postkhaenn35, on 18 March 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

*Tugs it out* o God yes.

Posted Image

I is potato incarnate. I taste good with bacon. Fear my potato-yness! >=D

Bacon and coffee pleases teh kitsune -w- 

[Battleships:] Mikasa, South Carolina, Ishizuchi, Arkansas BetaImperator Nikolai I, TexasWarspite, Arizona, New Mexico, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst, North Carolina, Bismarck, Tirpitz, Iowa [Cruisers:] Erie, Albany, Emden, Aurora, Oleg, St Louis, KatoriYubari, Konigsburg, Marblehead, Omaha, Murmansk, ClevelandMolotov, Atlanta, Atago, Indianapolis, Mikhail Kutuzov [Carriers:] Saipan [Destroyers:] Tachibana, SmithWickes, Clemson, Isokaze, Lo YangCampbeltownBlyskawicaSimsAnshan Arpeggio ships: ARP Kongou, ARP Kirishima, ARP Hiei, ARP Ashigara, ARP Nachi, ARP Takao

Amazing avatar courtesy of LittleWhiteMouse 

khaenn35 #35 Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:51 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostKitsunelegend, on 19 March 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

Posted Image

Don't worry Kitsune, you are first. I'll load the special ammo just for you.

At least you'll die being bombarded with chicks.

:trollface:

#DetonateJingles

Kitsunelegend #36 Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:04 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View Postkhaenn35, on 18 March 2017 - 11:51 PM, said:

Don't worry Kitsune, you are first. I'll load the special ammo just for you.

At least you'll die being bombarded with chicks.

:trollface:

Posted Image

I is potato incarnate. I taste good with bacon. Fear my potato-yness! >=D

Bacon and coffee pleases teh kitsune -w- 

[Battleships:] Mikasa, South Carolina, Ishizuchi, Arkansas BetaImperator Nikolai I, TexasWarspite, Arizona, New Mexico, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst, North Carolina, Bismarck, Tirpitz, Iowa [Cruisers:] Erie, Albany, Emden, Aurora, Oleg, St Louis, KatoriYubari, Konigsburg, Marblehead, Omaha, Murmansk, ClevelandMolotov, Atlanta, Atago, Indianapolis, Mikhail Kutuzov [Carriers:] Saipan [Destroyers:] Tachibana, SmithWickes, Clemson, Isokaze, Lo YangCampbeltownBlyskawicaSimsAnshan Arpeggio ships: ARP Kongou, ARP Kirishima, ARP Hiei, ARP Ashigara, ARP Nachi, ARP Takao

Amazing avatar courtesy of LittleWhiteMouse 

khaenn35 #37 Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:22 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostKitsunelegend, on 19 March 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

Posted Image

*Shotguns Kitsune with a salvo of chicks* take that ya slimy Kitsune! :P

#DetonateJingles

dem0lsh0r #38 Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:12 AM

Commander

• Members

View Post212thAttackBattalion, on 18 March 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

*throws the chicken at River and rage quits this game * :izmena::trollface:

Forget that. I just nuked the chicken. Had a spotter give the coordinates, problem solved.

"If you don't say goodbye, you're never really gone."

tcbaker777 #39 Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:42 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 18 March 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

I can't believe this game! there's just no way to win, and it's so frustrating! The developers really need to consider making it so that normal people can win it, because it's just not possible at the moment!

I want my time back!

Spoiler

im guess this is poking fun at all the threads that complains about this sort of thing, if so, well played you adorkable little poi

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

212thAttackBattalion #40 Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Posttcbaker777, on 20 March 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

im guess this is poking fun at all the threads that complains about this sort of thing, if so, well played you adorkable little poi

Poi? POI!!!!!!

I really am just your average, every-man World of Warships player. My play style according to Warships today:

• Mostly plays cruisers, especially medium-tier and is very good in them
  • Deals an above average amount of damage
  • Extremely rarely uses torpedoes
  • Key vehicle - Fiji

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users