Another Special weekend WoWS scum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

aethervox #21 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:28 AM

Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester

View PostSethiol, on 18 March 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

I was in one of OPs games, and boy did I regret it. The sh1tb@g fired his torps into me, fired several salvos of his main guns into me, oh and did I mention that OP and I were on the same side? All because I called him a tomato. Which he is.

http://na.warshipsto...170677/dark.png

All he had to say was that he is better than I think and that WG MM is cheating.  This person should probably just uninstall the game and be done with it.

...conveniently forgetting to mention our team won & I had a kill. Besides the mouth piece got what he deserved for spouting off - he had been warned but didn't let up.

Also, what kind of doofus Avatar does this particular Snowflake have? One with a swear word? How old is this cretin, I wonder?

Edited by aethervox, 20 March 2017 - 03:32 AM.

aethervox #22 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester

View Postpmgaudio, on 18 March 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

you are actually not saying ANYTHING we do not already know.... I TOO had the displeasure of bing in a game or two with him.... 28 minutes of my life wasted...

I recall one where this Sea Scum died early (as if he's such a good player himself, rofl). You said your time/life was wasted, not me, Mr Single Brain Cell.

Mezurashi #23 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:36 AM

Locked topic.

Nothing constructive is coming off this post.

Moving at the speed of sight.

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations and Forum Rules

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users