Jump to content


Trevzor and NikoPower - Warships Live - New Set 03/17


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

slak__ #21 Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:29 AM

    Admiral of the Navy

  • Members

  • 15,110
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013
:hmm:

 

 


Warped_1 #22 Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Members

  • 500
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View PostNikoPower, on 17 March 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

 

Yup, this was just a test to see if we could pull stuff like this off. Now we know we can. :)

 

The time for entries has expired.

Well, until the stream crashes anyway... :teethhappy:

 

Quick question though, I thought we only had to enter a hashtag in the comments during the stream to be eligible.



Goose21891 #23 Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:32 AM

    Fleet Admiral

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 12,650
  • Member since:
    03-16-2015
Wonder how long before there's an office rivalry over who does the best streaming :D

 


NikoPower #24 Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

    Community Coordinator

  • Developers

  • 2,283
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View PostWarped_1, on 17 March 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

Well, until the stream crashes anyway... :teethhappy:

 

Quick question though, I thought we only had to enter a hashtag in the comments during the stream to be eligible.

 

You did. You didn't have to do anything extra for a chance at the motherboard prizing. This was just something extra added in to see if my ideas would work in the future. 

 

"To be honest in some strange way when I think of Niko I just imagine a Corgi, like my brain knows that Niko is a human but the Corgi image just works." - Devastator5000

 


ErikLanshof #25 Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:22 PM

    Seaman Recruit

  • Members

  • 9
  • Member since:
    01-28-2016

Some questions here;

  • did you already give out the #jointheranks motherboard?
  • How long wil the invitecode FBLIVEWOWS2017 be valid ?
  • How much money is already collected with the #WGK9Salute action?
  • Do people know about this fantastic and rewarding BC JU5TT35T1NGL01Z for new and excisting Gamerz?
  • Why don't these things happen on the EU server?
  • people know about the FB page?
  • When will TRAGICLOSS be revealed?
  • and by request ❤❤❤

 



Goose21891 #26 Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Fleet Admiral

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 12,650
  • Member since:
    03-16-2015

View PostErikLanshof, on 18 March 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

Some questions here;

  • did you already give out the #jointheranks motherboard?
  • How long wil the invitecode FBLIVEWOWS2017 be valid ?
  • How much money is already collected with the #WGK9Salute action?
  • Do people know about this fantastic and rewarding BC JU5TT35T1NGL01Z for new and excisting Gamerz?
  • Why don't these things happen on the EU server?
  • people know about the FB page?
  • When will TRAGICLOSS be revealed?
  • and by request ❤❤❤

 

Pretty sure I can answer a few of those.

1. I think they drew names a few hours after the stream was over, but I might be wrong. Check your Facebook PM box.

2. No idea

3. They'll probably mention it in one of the videos next week.

4. Yes, people know about it. There's several forum threads about it, and I assume a few Reddit threads. Niko and Trevzor said on the stream that the code almost ran out of uses after 4 hours and they had to add more uses to it.

5. Each region is independent in regards to events, store sales, and community interactions. If you're referring to the motherboard giveaways, it's because of legal reasons. For a while even Canadians weren't able to participate due to sweepstakes/giveaways restrictions.

6. Yes

7. She streams on the WG Twitch page several times each week. She wears glasses.


 


Battleship_Dunkerque #27 Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Members

  • 483
  • Member since:
    11-19-2015

View PostGoose21891, on 18 March 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

1. I think they drew names a few hours after the stream was over, but I might be wrong. Check your Twitch PM box.

Notifications would be by Facebook message, since it was a Facebook giveaway.  Not sure if they would try other notification methods as well for folks who mostly ignore Facebook.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users