crashing from port screen to desktop

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

oldone_1 #1 Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

i can go into battle and when returning to the port screen, game randomly crashes to desktop is this happening to others?, sometimes can do 3 battles before this happens.

ceutermark #2 Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:35 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

I'm having the same problem and sometimes i can't even do a battle.

HMCS_Devilfish #3 Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:48 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Yes happened to me yesterday, got sunk early and no way to get to port, it just took me to my desktop, did this 3 times when the game ended I was then able to go to port and its worked well since then no problem... the odd thing is even though I only fired 2 rounds in my sims which missed before guns stopped working and also could not fire torps, the gamed ended in a loss but the 45 seconds I lived doing 0 damage netted me about 2300 XP ... go figure

ceutermark #4 Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:24 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

I can't even run the game in fullscreen mode or window borderless mode my screen goes black and takes me back to the desktop and i can't get back into the game without pressing the windows button and open the task manger and close warships that way.

Chef_MD_1 #5 Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:15 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Same thing here... I get to play 2 battles then the disconnecting begins.

By the time I finally get back (that's when I do get back before the battle ends, I wind up watching my ship get sunk and then I get all the...''about time you show up'' crap from my team mates.  Should I even mention the loss of points?  Should I mention that my karma went from 6 to zero in a very short time??

So now, instead of playing for a few hours, I put in 2 games and go do something else.

I just might take a break for a while until this problem is resolved (does this mean I may never play again?)   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users