GET RID OF THESE UPGRADES ON SUPERCONTAINERS

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Keverta #21 Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Seaman

• Members

Last time I can recall getting one was in January and it had free XP in it. Which I was totally cool with. My comments have only been about the new upgrades that most people seem to not need or want. Which I have only gotten as rewards for gaining ranks in ranked. Truthfully I liked getting flags and credits a lot more last season.

Nimitz_1701 #22 Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostKeverta, on 21 March 2017 - 08:53 PM, said:

LOL you have to think really hard to come up with a reason to use most of those upgrades. At best they are a sideways move for a slightly different effect. They seem to be very situational and useful to a select number of ships.

I look at these upgrades and I just realized that not one of them is a passive upgrade. They are all for your short duration 3-4 time use consumables. Consumables you may not even have a chance to use or even use all of them if you do. I would rather have the permanent type upgrades we already have that effect your ship stats from start to finish. Its a trade off. To me, just not worth it.

Also if you really do find you like one and would use on multiple ships, you have to pray to RNGesus and MM above that you get another one at some point in these mythical super containers, otherwise you are gonna be spending real money to demount and move the only one you got around and remember to demount it in the off chance you sell what you have it on...

A: I don't have to spend real money to move them because I have earned gold from missions.

B: The upgrades are meant to make you think how you can use them and on what ship.

C: If you despise them so much why not sell them and get credits.

Keverta #23 Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Seaman

• Members

Not everyone can be as special as you and get free gold.

I have thought about the ones I have and see no reason to use them at this time.

I will hold on to them for now because who know how they will change as time goes on. You know how WG likes to mess with crapfor random reasons.....Like super containers.

Nimitz_1701 #24 Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:11 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostKeverta, on 21 March 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

Not everyone can be as special as you and get free gold.

I got them from missions any one could do, you didn't have to be special. 

_ARMORED__TWINKIE_ #25 Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:02 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

tbh... the only one I can see useable is the engine boost mod 1.. its the only viable one ive seen...

Japan: Minekaze, Mutsuki, Fubuki, Hatsuharu, Akatsuki, Shiratsuyu, Kagero, Akizuki,Yūgumo SHIMAKAZE, Furutaka, Aoba, Myoko, Mogami, Ibuki, ZAO, Kongo, Fuso, Nagato, Amagi, Izumo, YAMATO, Zuiho, Ryujo, Hiryu, Shokaku, Taiho, HAKURYU

America: Nicholas, Farragut, Mahan, Benson, Fletcher, GEARING, Omaha, Cleveland, Pensacola, New Orleans, DES MOINES, Bogue

KMS: T-22, Konig, Bayern, Gneisenau, Bismarck, F. Der Grosse, GROßER KURFÜRST

RU: Gnevny, Ognevoi, Kiev, Tashkent, Udaloi KHABAROVSK Kirov, Budyonny
HMS: 
Premiums: Diana, Emden, Tachibana, Mikasa, Smith, Aurora, Oleg, Campbeltown, Konig Albert, Ishizuchi, Yubari, Marblehead, Texas, Murmansk, Krasny Krym, Kamikaze, Kamikaze R, Fujin, Dunkerque, Arizona, Warspite, Molotov, Saipan, Scharnhorst, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Blyskawica, Leningrad, Sims, Tirpitz, Prinz Eugen, Atago, Mikhail Kutuzov, Lo Yang, Belfast, Perth, Anshan, MISSOURI, Shinonome, Imperator Nikolai I, Gremyashy, Admiral Graf Spee Dragon: Southern Dragon

ARP: ARP Kongo, ARP Kirishima, ARP Haruna, ARP Hiei, ARP Myoko, ARP Ashigara, ARP Haguro, ARP Nachi, ARP Takao

CLUCH_CARGO #26 Posted Yesterday, 01:36 AM

• Members

I have received many SC ... This one was a real WOW OMG

Posted Image

Spoiler

SgtSullyC3 #27 Posted Yesterday, 01:54 AM

• Members

Same OP. My last three "super" containers were these useless mods. And my first was 250 also crappy flags, before they removed that from the SCs. Only reason I keep trying for them is because ONE DAY I will get a nice bote in a SC. One day.

Edited by SgtSullyC3, Yesterday, 01:55 AM.

T1-3: Orlan, Smith, Derski, Katori, St. Louis, South Carolina

T4-6: Clemson, Danae, Kaiser, Minekaze, Furutaka, Konigsberg, Kongo, Cleveland, Ryujo

T7-9: Mahan, Atlanta, Pensacola, Saipan, Ranger, North Carolina, Lexington, Iowa

GoalsIJN: Shiratsuyu, Hiryu / Shokaku - USN: Benson, New Orleans, Missouri, Essex - KMS: Gneisenau - HMS: Leander

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users