No Super League Players?

super league

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Matt_II #1 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

So I was so excited to finally reach rank 1 on Friday. I was also excited to try out Super League and get some easy containers. I tried about 7 times over the weekend and sat in a queue with only me in it. Why does nobody play Super League? Is it not worth it? 

My ships: Minotaur, Gearing, Grosser Kurfurst, Missouri, Tashkent, Taiho, Bismark, Mikhail Kutuzov, Z-23, Ognevoi, Gneiseneau, S. Dragon, Shchors, Atlanta, Ranger, Blyskawica, Minsk, Colorado, Myoko, Molotov, Shinonome, Cleveland, Graf Spee, Arizona, Okhotnik,  Ishizuchi, Katori, ARP ships

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - Gen. James “Mad Dog" Mattis

KyourakuShunsui #2 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Because they nerfed the container rewards. So now no one plays it.

Lord_Zath #3 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:51 PM

Commander

• WoWS Wiki Editor
  • Beta Testers
    Supertester

Yep haven't been able to get into a SL game at all.  Sadly, I ranked out just days after the container "fix" broke the SL.  If it was top 5 got a container, I'd probably do it.  I was seriously looking forward to a relaxed atmosphere of just playing whatever Tier 5 I wanted to play with little worry of completing the mission...  Oh, well!

Matt_II #4 Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostKyourakuShunsui, on 13 March 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

Because they nerfed the container rewards. So now no one plays it.

View PostLord_Zath, on 13 March 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

Yep haven't been able to get into a SL game at all.  Sadly, I ranked out just days after the container "fix" broke the SL.  If it was top 5 got a container, I'd probably do it.  I was seriously looking forward to a relaxed atmosphere of just playing whatever Tier 5 I wanted to play with little worry of completing the mission...  Oh, well!

Thats really unfortunate, I was looking forward to playing some relaxed games too!

My ships: Minotaur, Gearing, Grosser Kurfurst, Missouri, Tashkent, Taiho, Bismark, Mikhail Kutuzov, Z-23, Ognevoi, Gneiseneau, S. Dragon, Shchors, Atlanta, Ranger, Blyskawica, Minsk, Colorado, Myoko, Molotov, Shinonome, Cleveland, Graf Spee, Arizona, Okhotnik,  Ishizuchi, Katori, ARP ships

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - Gen. James “Mad Dog" Mattis

Also tagged with super, league

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users