Got accused of hacking because my Gneisenau captain has manual fire control for secondaries and AFT ...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

orangeandblue #1 Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Successful night I'd say. lol  Turning in.

"On the third morning, a chaplain visits our company. In a tired voice, he prays for the strength of our arms and for the souls of the men who are to die. We do not consider his denomination. Helmets come off. Catholics, Jews, and Protestants bow their heads and finger their weapons. It is the front-line religion: God and the Garand." - To Hell and Back by Audie Murphy

Unabletony #2 Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:57 AM

Rear Admiral

• Members

Was it Tier 5? I bet it was tier 5.

Because Hyuuga is cute~

Azuki is my catpanion~

Take that, Nyagato-sempai~!

BanditSE1977 #3 Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

They will lose their minds when they run into a similarly set up Bismarck!

RedSeaBear #4 Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:22 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

I haven't played my Scharnhorst correctly if I don't have secondary hits and get called a Haxer. 

:trollface:

~Admiral of the Sinksalot Fleet~

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

BrassFire #5 Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:20 AM

• Members

View Postorangeandblue, on 13 March 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

Successful night I'd say. lol  Turning in.

All I see is a [edited] good player.

"INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!"

-Random Executioner Class Super Star Destroyer officer from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

Warships Today link: https://na.warships.today/player/1022802389/BrassFire

Rolkatsuki #6 Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

The straight to the point hackusations at mid-low tier is just... *sighs* Im not even gonna say /°_\\

The Great South Land's most truculent Dunkerque captain~

FXqObQ9.gif

The_first_harbinger #7 Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Poor dd seals still learning how not missing the torp without having to face rub their enemies...

Low tier dd brainless rush+Mid tier secondary bb=Delicious under-aged boats...

"May the Meteorblitzkrieg begin!"

Ships that deserves Admirals' love series

Latest addition: Algérie

Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper #8 Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

Ensign

• Members

When you have AFT on the Kaiser is when it gets funny since most people at that tier have no real idea about secondaries.

"Hit First. Hit Hard. Keep on Hitting" ~ John "Jackie" Fisher

Ships in Port:

German Tech Tree Suggestion

orangeandblue #9 Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

• Members

It was ranked so couldn't have been lower tier but someone nonetheless took offense to those 73 hits from secondaries. :D 

"On the third morning, a chaplain visits our company. In a tired voice, he prays for the strength of our arms and for the souls of the men who are to die. We do not consider his denomination. Helmets come off. Catholics, Jews, and Protestants bow their heads and finger their weapons. It is the front-line religion: God and the Garand." - To Hell and Back by Audie Murphy

Lord_Breetai #10 Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

Seaman

• Members

Ive had more before. I think my max was 126 Secondary hits on my Tirpitz with Manual Secondary Control. But 73 for a ship without that is QUITE impressive. Don't mind the Poo-Pooers. That was a good match.

aethervox #11 Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester

Early on in WoWS I did a couple hackusations against others.  & I got accused of hacking, myself (I'm pure vanilla, btw). Now I know better.

It's the MM cheating or WG cheating on the targeting resolution results (you know, when your volleys barely hit but the enemies always do).

Of course, when I hit well, it's skill (& some luck too), lol.

Shadeylark #12 Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:57 AM

• Beta Testers

Wait till thy hit high tiers.  I've had games in my GK with over 300 secondary hits for around 50k dmg... funny how it's the people who get out-damaged by computer controlled guns who always throw out the hacking accusations first.  I'd wager money these are the same folks who struggle to win coop matches.

centarina #13 Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

Rear Admiral

• Members

I run aft  captain in my Konig Albert and gotten plenty of  secondary kills. :D    no manual secondary  but aft gives me 5km range, which is decent at that level where all the DD rushes you as you run away. :D

IJN: Mikasa,  Ichizuchi, Fuso, Amagi, Katori, Ibuki, Tachibana, KamikazeR, Shinonome, Shiratsuyu, Akizuki, Yugumo

VFM: Aurora, Murmansk, Budyonny, Chapayev, D.Donskoi, Ognevoi, Kiev, Tashkent, Udaloi, Khab  PA Anshan   

USN:   New York, North Carolina, Marblehead,  Indianapolis, NO,  Farragut, Sims,Benson,Fletcher, Bogue    RN Leander, Edinburgh   

KM:  Konig Albert, Bayern, Graf Spee, Gneisenau, Bismarck, Emden  Admiral Hipper, Roon, Lib Maas         ARP: Kongo, Myoko, Haruna, Kirishima, Ashigara, Hiei, Haguro,  Nachi, Takao

Don of Popcorn Mafia

SgtSullyC3 #14 Posted Yesterday, 12:47 AM

• Members

WP. I need to get around to grinding past the Kaiser - Gneisenau is my goal for the German line. And amen aethervox. Today a Fletcher was yoloing my Iowa. He was just under 3km away. I fired at the waterline, right below him (we were head-on to each other). All six shells went at least ten meters to the right of him. Fortunately for me my allies took care of him before he could torps me, but seriously...

T1-3: Orlan, Smith, Derski, Katori, St. Louis, South Carolina

T4-6: Clemson, Danae, Kaiser, Minekaze, Furutaka, Konigsberg, Kongo, Cleveland, Ryujo

T7-9: Mahan, Atlanta, Pensacola, Saipan, Ranger, North Carolina, Lexington, Iowa

GoalsIJN: Shiratsuyu, Hiryu / Shokaku - USN: Benson, New Orleans, Missouri, Essex - KMS: Gneisenau - HMS: Leander

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users