Mac Wrapper 2.0 Now Available

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

fourteenfour #81 Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:40 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostSalvoSanta, on 21 April 2017 - 05:38 AM, said:

Yeah still happening at the end of every battle. Can we get some help on this or is it going to be this way all weekend?

Their support basically told me to gofuckmyself because I run on an unsupported platform, that being OS X.

kid you not, WG doesn't support this platform but the make it available to download and charge me the same premium time as if were on Windows 

combined with their fuckery about if I wanted stars and stripes camo i would have to sell my existing Texas to buy another one when its offered are two of the three reasons I swore to not spend another dollar.  I do hope to run up their support dollars, opening tickets still requires time on their side

Until Wargaming lets me buy the Texas Stars and Stripes camo in game for a reasonable amount they will never get another dollar from me. The damn thieves told me to sell my current Texas and buy it in shop again with the camo.

HMS_Lollipop #82 Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View Postfourteenfour, on 10 May 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

Their support basically told me to gofuckmyself because I run on an unsupported platform, that being OS X.

kid you not, WG doesn't support this platform but the make it available to download and charge me the same premium time as if were on Windows 

combined with their fuckery about if I wanted stars and stripes camo i would have to sell my existing Texas to buy another one when its offered are two of the three reasons I swore to not spend another dollar.  I do hope to run up their support dollars, opening tickets still requires time on their side

I got pretty much the same response, which is sad. I really enjoy the game and have purchased a crap load of premium ships to contribute financially to the game, but the game crash after each and every match, combine with this trouble   "http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1" is making WofWS unplayable. Seems I might be heading back to tank play at WarThunder  

Edited by HMS_Lollipop, 12 May 2017 - 02:05 PM.

Taylor3006 #83 Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Ensign

• Members

View Postfourteenfour, on 10 May 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

Oddly enough when I mentioned a bug I found in game on the forum, I got a private message from support asking me about what mods I was using and if I had the "official Mac version". I told them I was using no mods and I had not realized there were any "unofficial Mac versions", only what I downloaded from their site. Haven't heard back from them. Sounds like there is confusion at their end. 

RearAdmiralButts #84 Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

It's not a full day in Warships unless I get multiplie game crashes at critical moments in match and then load back in to see my burning ship slip under the water.  

100% fresh unpurchased organic Closed Beta Tester. Freshness guaranteed!

"I intend to go in harm's way.... 
I have a fighting ship and I will never retreat from an enemy force..."

CDR E.E. Evans, USN, October 27, 1943 at 
USS JOHNSTON's commissioning

fourteenfour #85 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

• Members

6.5 is even worse crapthan 6.4   

I now can crash during a fight. Pathetic. Perhaps they should hire some real programmers, I hear those in Ukraine are really good

Until Wargaming lets me buy the Texas Stars and Stripes camo in game for a reasonable amount they will never get another dollar from me. The damn thieves told me to sell my current Texas and buy it in shop again with the camo.

fourteenfour #86 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

• Members

CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH 

CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH  CRASH 

The only thing more consistent than crashing when exiting a battle is Wargaming's Greed

Misfit87 #87 Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:39 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

WarGaming  please get this crash issue resolved! It's been several updates now and is getting annoying. Worked perfectly and never crashed before 3 or 4 updates ago, now crashes at the end of every game. Thanks for breaking something that worked. 

wdarkk #88 Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:21 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

You guys have tried deleting everything (including the saved application state and preferences inside ~/Library) and reinstalling, right? Because I had a ton of crashes and that fixed it.

Misfit87 #89 Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View Postwdarkk, on 19 May 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

You guys have tried deleting everything (including the saved application state and preferences inside ~/Library) and reinstalling, right? Because I had a ton of crashes and that fixed it.

Yes I've deleted everything even went as far as moving everything on the Mac to a external hard drive and completely erasing my Mac and doing a clean install. Still have the same problem. It's something on WarGaming end. 

fourteenfour #90 Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:51 PM

• Members

View PostMisfit87, on 18 May 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

WarGaming  please get this crash issue resolved! It's been several updates now and is getting annoying. Worked perfectly and never crashed before 3 or 4 updates ago, now crashes at the end of every game. Thanks for breaking something that worked. 

completely uninstalled and hunted down every remnant. the simple fact those [edited]at WG don't get is the client was fine at 6.3 for a vast majority and only got [edited] up 6.4+

going to try a full delete yet again, got it to run on friends computer but it crashed in full screen there but not windowed full screen so there is some hope

Edited by fourteenfour, 20 May 2017 - 04:30 PM.

Misfit87 #91 Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:00 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View Postfourteenfour, on 20 May 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

completely uninstalled and hunted down every remnant. the simple fact those [edited]at WG don't get is the client was fine at 6.3 for a vast majority and only got [edited] up 6.4+

going to try a full delete yet again, got it to run on friends computer but it crashed in full screen there but not windowed full screen so there is some hope

Running in full screen windowed and was able to go 4 games before I had a crash tonight. Still not like it used to be. 

HMS_Lollipop #92 Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:48 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

Completely irritating to have a game, I truly enjoy become more of a disaster to play as each new version of the game is released. Between game crashes and my own special hell of commanders just losing all training on random ships. Especially since I'm willing/was to support the game by investing in premium ships. I feel a bit betrayed, since they seem not even to give a rats [edited]. Has there even been any type of public post  by WofWS stating they are/will address the issue?

Misfit87 #93 Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:56 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostHMS_Lollipop, on 22 May 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

Completely irritating to have a game, I truly enjoy become more of a disaster to play as each new version of the game is released. Between game crashes and my own special hell of commanders just losing all training on random ships. Especially since I'm willing/was to support the game by investing in premium ships. I feel a bit betrayed, since they seem not even to give a rats [edited]. Has there even been any type of public post  by WofWS stating they are/will address the issue?

To my knowledge War Gaming has not even acknowledged that there is a problem. If you submit a ticket you get the response of not our problem. Disappointed in the way they've basically said screw MAC users we're not going to help them or try to fix something that War Gaming created with an update since the game was working fine before the updates. I've also spent money on premium time, ships, doubloons, ect....to help support the game and it's continued growth. If they continue to ignore this problem, I may be reconsidering where I choose to spend. 

fourteenfour #94 Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

• Members

10.12.5, latest update from Apple seems to have completely broken the game. 

I could not get past crashing when a battle started, as in every attempt to enter battle failed (see spoiler text for dump I caught).

So I went the route of deleting all WOWS content and attempting a new install but that fails as well, I think the 67062 is a trust error. I can set WOWS to be able to control the computer but that doesn't correct the issue.

default    06:39:16.445555 -0400    World of Warships    -[NSProgressIndicator animate:] is deprecated.
default    06:39:16.459036 -0400    opendirectoryd    Client: <private>, UID: 503, EUID: 503, GID: 20, EGID: 20
default    06:39:16.459327 -0400    opendirectoryd    Client: <private>, UID: 503, EUID: 503, GID: 20, EGID: 20
default    06:39:16.463397 -0400    opendirectoryd    Client: <private>, UID: 503, EUID: 503, GID: 20, EGID: 20
default    06:39:16.486702 -0400    taskgated    MacOS error: -67062

Spoiler When Installing via Terminal Sudo "sudo "/Applications/World of Warships.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warships"

Console reports that -67062 when attempting to run it.

May 23 16:54:22 iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.codeweavers.worldofwarships.27472[1384]): Service exited with abnormal code: 4
May 23 16:57:41 iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.codeweavers.worldofwarships.27472[1425]): Service exited with abnormal code: 4
May 23 17:02:04 iMac Unknown[1442]: worldofwarships.exe(1442,0xa70c91c0) malloc: *** mach_vm_map(size=11063296) failed (error code=3)

Spoiler Crash When Loading Battle

Edited by fourteenfour, 24 May 2017 - 10:54 AM.

HMS_Lollipop #95 Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

I have sent the WofWS  "help" people, copies of my crash reports too. They assured me, the reports would be forwarded to their crack code writing team in Nigeria. 

Edited by HMS_Lollipop, 24 May 2017 - 02:06 PM.

fourteenfour #96 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

• Members

View PostHMS_Lollipop, on 24 May 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

I have sent the WofWS  "help" people, copies of my crash reports too. They assured me, the reports would be forwarded to their crack code writing team in Nigeria. 

Well that might be better than that third world amateur house they had from Argentina working on MOO

fourteenfour #97 Posted Yesterday, 05:35 PM

• Members

Can someone tell me where the alias in Documents is supposed to point to?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users