Mac Wrapper 2.0 Now Available

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Kongou_of_Fog #61 Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Finally. Lol, twas a rough riding creating my clan but couldn't see the clan roster. Had to keep asking my officers for screenshots.   

ARMDA Recruitment - Discord Server (click em*)

Supreme Commander of the Armada Community

timmmeh #62 Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:31 AM

Seaman

• Members

Hi there,

My Macwrapper just asked me to update it, which I did through the launcher itself. Now it just crashes... Any idea how to get the launcher working again?

Kongou_of_Fog #63 Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:42 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostAdmiral_Thrawn_1, on 16 March 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

Server seems to be working finally, but Wargaming may want to run careful diagnostics on it because I have seen similar behavior on Blitz server just before they had stream of bugs happen for a while.

Like I said am pretty sure it was server side considering the Forum was resisting login on iPad when game is on desktop and my internet was fine.

Lol when you played Blitz for over a couple years you saw a few bugs every once in a while that thankfully got fixed before too long.

although I would totally find a way to forgive Wargaming if they ended up with the glitch for a week where ships went flying though the air like tanks sometimes have had happen...  :trollface:  

Oi, you a blitz player? You need to join our server, we have blitz players on our server you can toon with 

ARMDA Recruitment - Discord Server (click em*)

Supreme Commander of the Armada Community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users