Right of Way!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The_Irredeemable #1 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:30 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Penalties for collisions between ships needs to be rationalized:

DDs being more maneuverable should yield to CA which in turn should yield to BB!  This makes more sense than who hits who first.  So if a DD and BB collide, penalty go to DD!

mohawkdriver #2 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

Commander

• Members

Just play the game and stop whining about the tiniest, insignificant things imaginable.

SireneRacker #3 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

Commander

• Members

There is no simple rule. I can recall numerous times where a Battleship turned into my Cruiser for no reason. 

Torpedoes don`t have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to the those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

Legendary_Typo #4 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:47 AM

Fleet Admiral

• Members

It's not as simple as DD<CA<BB. There are plenty of times when there's been an exception to said "rule," and I'd rather have an equal penalty be applied to both than one person being penalized when he might not be at fault.

Eric_Von_Hess, Thank You.

Atago, Scharnhorst, Graf SpeeMarbleheadMurmansk, Katori, Emden, Mikasa, SmithTachibana.

ARP Takao, ARP AshigaraARP HaguroARP MyokoARP NachiARP HarunaARP HieiARP Kirishima, ARP KongoSouthern Dragon.

Zao, Admiral Hipper, Chapayev, Edinburgh, New Orleans, Gnevny, Kongo, Konig, Minekaze, Mutsuki, New York, Nicholas, T-22.

madgiecool #5 Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

So parked up in my DD firing from smoke......A BB T's my boat and I'm ramed out of MY smoke cloud.... and by your argument, it is all my fault?!?!!??

The torps that sprouted from my DD soon after were 100% my fault.

:playing:

MrEndeavour #6 Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Postmohawkdriver, on 08 March 2017 - 12:32 AM, said:

Just play the game and stop whining about the tiniest, insignificant things imaginable.

:honoring:

[-K-]

Ranked Season 6: Rank 1: 116 battles, 65% win rate

"Sometimes the smartest thing you can do is to play dumb"

tcbaker777 #7 Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:11 AM

Ensign

• Members

As I saw someone say, "the bigger ship has the right of way" but I don't think that "right of way" is a thing in the ocean

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users