I decided that my next goal in wows is to get an elite 19-point commander. The metagamer inside me wants to figure out every single possible way to speed up this task as much as possible. So Here's what I know to do so far:
1. Premium account for +50% (multiplicative)
2. Dragon flag for +333% (additive)
3. Zulu hotel flag for +50% (additive)
4. Restless fire/FTW camo for +250/333% (additive) while available,
Then use premium ships with their camo for +50% or standard ship premium camo for +30-100% (additive)
5. Various in-game events for +25%-200% (additive)
6. Equal Speed Charlie London +50%
7. AT flag or military month flag +5%
8. Daily win bonus, move commander between ships for multiple daily bonuses. +50-200% (multiplicative)
And there are a couple of things I want to ask for clarification on. As these questions are answered I'll update my post and it will become more of a guide for all other players.
1. Do ship premium camoflages increase commander xp in addition to normal xp? Do standard ship permanent camoflages increase xp in the same way as premium camoflages? Would a T10 ship with permanent camoflage get more or less commander xp than a T8 premium?
2. Do premium ships have any other commander xp bonus besides the +50% listed on their camoflage (would they get their premium bonus on top of that of another special camoflage)
3. Does the base XP bonus unique to the Sims also affect commander XP?
4. Does the Missouri have any special crew training multipliers beyond normal premiums?
Edited by John_Carter_of_Mars, 08 March 2017 - 02:12 AM.