Swapping Carrier Aircraft

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

The_Last_Frontier #1 Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:04 AM

Seaman

• Members

Hi All

I was watching the below video on Carrier operation to get some ideas when I first started to use Carriers last month. Near the start he talks about being able to swap out aircraft based on how you want to play? Is this a feature no longer available? And if it is how? Also he talks bombers vs fighters but can you swap bombers and Torps as I am more a torp player over bomber and at the my moment my Ryujo is 2 bombers and 1 torp even though I have all the aircraft upgraded. Only missing the 2 hull upgrades but those only effect HP and AA.

So is it possible to swap aircraft if so how? Or was this a feature they removed?

This is the video in case anyone needs to see what he was saying at Approximately 1 minute into the video

devastator5000 #2 Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

This is an old video, like at least 2 years now. 

But the jist of what he is saying is still true the modules on the right are flight control mods and you can upgrade you planes to play a certain way. The Ryujo for example has a 1/1/2 stock which can be upgraded to 1/2/2 or 3/1/1 (Fighter/Torpedo/Dive Bomber)

Something I found on the SEA server website

The_Last_Frontier #3 Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:27 AM

Seaman

• Members

How do you change them though as I see all my aircraft and ship stats on the right but I see no way to swap things around.

Do I need a specific module upgrade? I currently have Aircraft Group. as it had fighter boosters but do I need the flight control mod to be able to swap aircraft?

Edited by The_Last_Frontier, 07 March 2017 - 02:30 AM.

The_Last_Frontier #4 Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:37 AM

Seaman

• Members

I think I know why when I researched them I thought I purchased also but must not have will have to get those when I save up again as this carrier broke me HA HA Will do a couple rounds then upgrade those and see if that changes things

chaoqwe #5 Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:38 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostThe_Last_Frontier, on 07 March 2017 - 02:27 AM, said:

How do you change them though as I see all my aircraft and ship stats on the right but I see no way to swap things around.

Do I need a specific module upgrade? I currently have Aircraft Group. as it had fighter boosters but do I need the flight control mod to be able to swap aircraft?

Flight control upgrades?? 

The_Last_Frontier #6 Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:01 AM

Seaman

• Members

I think it's because I researched but didn't purchase the actual mode update I will know after this round is over

The_Last_Frontier #7 Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:29 AM

Seaman

• Members

Yeaps that is what it was I had researched but forgot to purchase but last match I had 1 fighter and 2 of each of the others so was much better. Am more a torp player then bomber so much better that match with the second torps in place! :izmena:

phydaux42 #8 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

And after you've researched it and purchased it once, you can mount what ever configuration you want before a battle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users