where does one go to get update.  Game won't let me in

SireneRacker #2 Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:58 PM

Captain

• Members

Open the game launcher

Usually looks like that

There just let it do it's thing

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

Admiral_Thrawn_1 #3 Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Is update ready yet? On Blitz their updates mean server goes down for 4 hours while Wargaming loads update then we can download it. Not sure how it works on WOW, do we get 2 free days of premium time after every update like they do on Blitz?

SireneRacker #4 Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostAdmiral_Thrawn_1, on 06 March 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

Is update ready yet? On Blitz their updates mean server goes down for 4 hours while Wargaming loads update then we can download it. Not sure how it works on WOW, do we get 2 free days of premium time after every update like they do on Blitz?

I have just played some games with the new version so it should be ready. And afaik you don't get premium.

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

Admiral_Thrawn_1 #5 Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

View PostSireneRacker, on 06 March 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

I have just played some games with the new version so it should be ready. And afaik you don't get premium.

guess the 2 days of premium gifts are only a Blitz thing... lol looks like my Yamato grind just got a little longer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users