Vossie #221 Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:20 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View Post212thAttackBattalion, on 21 April 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

She's going to be flat-out telling hers :trollface:

hey, you beat me to my punch line when she replied!! :trollface:

IT'S NOT A JEEP! IT'S A LAND CRUISER!!!

Vossie 

• Plays a mix of destroyers (very good) and cruisers (excellent)                                                             Youtube Channel soon to be churning out WOWS Videos!
  • Deals an above average amount of damage                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDcpkG1PbhCD87b3-eboJgw
  • Rarely uses torpedoes                                                                                                                                                                     Twitch channel: twitch.tv/vossie1992
  • Key vehicle- Gremyashchy                                                                                                                                    Im a noob to the whole streaming thing so go easy!!!

As told by warships.today

FurDenKaiser1914 #222 Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:18 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

View PostVossie, on 21 April 2017 - 05:20 AM, said:

hey, you beat me to my punch line when she replied!! :trollface:

Just saying, that is a really nice Jeep picture.

"Raubfische bekommen immer ihre Beute"~~"Predators always get their Prey"

Hey kid,

*CERTIFIED* Grand Alpha Roasty Toasty Toaster!

Vossie #223 Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:32 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostFurDenKaiser1914, on 21 April 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

thats a nice picture of barbie in yours :trollface:

Vossie 

• Plays a mix of destroyers (very good) and cruisers (excellent)                                                             Youtube Channel soon to be churning out WOWS Videos!
  • Deals an above average amount of damage                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDcpkG1PbhCD87b3-eboJgw
  • Rarely uses torpedoes                                                                                                                                                                     Twitch channel: twitch.tv/vossie1992
  • Key vehicle- Gremyashchy                                                                                                                                    Im a noob to the whole streaming thing so go easy!!!

HowitzerBlitzer #224 Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:59 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostFurDenKaiser1914, on 21 April 2017 - 06:18 AM, said:

I see an FJ

Signature by HowitzerBlitzer

Yam + Tomato = Yamato

Vossie #225 Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:58 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostHowitzerBlitzer, on 21 April 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

I see an FJ

THANK YOU. first person to get it right

Vossie 

khaenn35 #226 Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:17 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

Updated on mine, another RP character profile pic, same person.

Official Forum Elite Admiral  o7 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

DakotaViking #227 Posted Yesterday, 11:52 AM

Seaman

• Members

Just a 1100 year old ancestor of mine I channeled up for a photo. (Yes, I refuse to grow up)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cpt_Kill_Jack