Update 0.6.2 Downtime and Notes/Feedback thread

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

sendit2me30 #81 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostAdmiral_Thrawn_1, on 08 March 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

I have to admit something is up because Aim is wildly and randomly changing even mid battle Shells will start acting really crazy, for example fired a main turret and instead of staying roughly parallel like usual my Shells imediated went off to either side at 20-30° angles and following shots did about the same, then few minutes later they were back on target. And Torpedoes are even worse, my Mutsuki has 8km Torpedo range and now misses an AFK target at 4km range. So now I am just having to use Battleships with as mainly guns as possible  and get into secondary gun range and give full broadsides with secondaries and main guns just to get a few hits in because with the mid to long range targeting becoming 99% impossible now when the big hits since the update. Now it will be hard to locate the big because some times the guns will behave normally fir a wile then without warning you will spend several  minutes with with shells that will peel away from targets as if they are magnetically polarized or something even point blank range many shells still are ending up in water.

yeah its terrible - but not according to the 'super' testers.

not to mention the random battle selector.  what is the fun in playing a tier V battleship when all other ships are tier VII, you are completely out-classed. even worse - just had a game where the team consisted of 3! now that would not be such a bad thing if 1 of the 3 wasn't a bloody carrier. that  game lasted 2 minutes for me in the bulky Kongo .  I am just walking away from a game with more than 1 cv now.

Sanguedolc3 #82 Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:54 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

Heres another one. All my Russian ships effected from update, have yellow text behind the ship WR?

Sanguedolc3 IheartRadio, Spotify,  Apple and many other music apps!

60Tanker #83 Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Sorry I hope this is the right place for this gripe.   Thanks for trying to improve the game but I had the Tashkent and was 125299 xp in towards the Khabarovsk.  Now WG gave me the Tashkent and a commander with 9 points but left all of my earned XP(towards the Kahbarovsk) on the new replacement Kiev.  So? now do I have to pay to convert the 125299 xp since I don't need it to get the Tashkent again or can they at least those points earned on my Tashkent back on it so I can upgrade and not have to regrind towards the Khabarovsk or maybe at least convert the 125299 xp to free xp.

krishkhavin #84 Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:16 AM

Seaman

• Members

PLZ fix usn cruiser and bb line

"A ship is safe in harbour, but that's not what ships are for"

yeah_that_just_happened #85 Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:42 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

im getting close to saying [edited]your game and not playing at all anymore 

Roadster311 #86 Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Seaman

• Members

Well this was interesting. Today I had 1 of my tops from the Arp Takao pass through 2 islands and continue all the way across the map and beyond the border. 

lwthefish #87 Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:57 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Try this on for size. I see a ship it says 13k I fire nothing, reload this time I zoom out on 13k target it is now 16k just from the zoom. This had been from the update. Ships distances are not displayed correctly could be why so many are missing. Also I see a perfect shot on a ship say 6 to 10k you perfect spread and all of a sudden it goes of to where ever by a K or 2. Or you torp someone and it turns away like its guided. Then had my ship drive its self a couple of times for awhile real freaky. SO WHATS UP WG                 oh forgot to mention the when you hit the ships and you get NO points, also there are enough folks playing now that being up tiered by 2 is not making me happy. Can't we set the server for 1 up 1 down. There enough player now in 9 and 10 that they down need 8 to feel in the blanks. So can we please fix the 2 up tier thing. Thank you. Also fix the chat screen so us blind folks can see it give us a sizing and color choice with ship listings.

spender252 #88 Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:02 AM

Seaman

• Members

im not sure this is the right place either for this but, these captain skills are fairly expensive to reset and the cost despite  the occasional sale on captain points resets  does put a lot of people off from spending those dubs, my idea is simple instead of having to reset all the captain points  could we just reset individual skills ,for instance a 17 point capt has torpedo armament expertise but hes being retrained for a battleship the rest of his skills are pretty much transferrable for a BB ,but couldnt we have the ability to click on  torpedo armament expertise and have the option to redistribute these skill points for so many dubloons . i honestly believe you would find more people resetting individual skills that way rather than the  current system of redoing all ,could this while being a  usefull feature for us as players also generate a higher dubloon turnover on captain skills for wargaming ....................jus thinking here 

USMCGal #89 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

I read the patch notes and it does not state any changes were made to the Flames on the screen graphics. If I missed it can someone please point that out to me.

The reason I am asking is that since this last update I now I have this yellow Halo on the borders of my screen. Not the full fledges flames just a halo. I have had this option turned Off since it came into the game. My check box is still checked for this option and I don't know if this is a glitch or not. I am sure I could send in a support ticket but I was just wondering if anyone else had seen this since this last update.

Thank you.

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are just targets, Nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.

Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Hericletus, circa 500 BC

SalvoSanta #90 Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Still down 10 minutes over time?

AVR_Project #91 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Bug report -- not sure where to put it.   Nothing Earth shattering.

After winning a battle, it still shows +100%, even though I was rewarded the 1st win.

So thinking woo-hoo.  Play it again - win -- didn't get paid the second 100%.

And then the 100% goes away with the second win.

Silly, though

So much has been lost, so much forgotten. So much pain, so much blood. And for what? I wonder. The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between. But there is still time to seize that one last, fragile moment. To choose something better, to make a difference.  -- Babylon 5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users