Update 0.6.2 Downtime and Notes/Feedback thread

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Robinhood_ #21 Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:19 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

So update not pitchfork worthly?Shame wanted to stab some bais Russian's.

ofi123 #22 Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:46 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

So what will happen if I have permanent camouflage on Udaloi? Do I get permanent camouflage on both T9 Russian DDs?

Narfin #23 Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View PostNikoPower, on 03 March 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

So... what happens if you own Kiev, Tashkent, and Udaloi? Does that mean you get 22,000,000 credits?

k75fish #24 Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

Fantastic ship replacement rules. Glad i spent time rebuying all those DD's. Thank you WG:great:

KnightFandragon #25 Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Alabama loses a catapult plane for historical accuracy.  GO and put its STS on, put its citadel below the water, and shrink the citadels, and apply STS to all the USN ships for historical accuracy as well.

Skyfaller #26 Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

I don't see an issue with the soviet DDs getting a heal in exchange for the smoke... after all, the smoke is a much better tool for avoiding damage WHILE dealing damage (firing from smoke) than to have a heal ... to heal the damage you'll keep taking nonstop as long as you're visible to enemy ships.

I do see a huge issue with an increase in damage to the soviet DDs. They already significantly outdamage. any other DD and have much better survivability and speed. They even can torpedo from stealth to boot.

When will IJN have its Long Lance torpedoes fixed? Why such incompetence at WG when it comes to IJN?

-=Team Water=-

IKECVBG #27 Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

Seaman

• Members

who cares about the expansion of the damn russian dd line if your servers cant handle only 13k users... beef them damn things up... sketchy gameplay is terrible gameplay... 

Gold! It look good on ya!

(yeah, I aint gud yet...)

Zim_Xero #28 Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

My thoughts:  WG is attempting to popularize the new DD line.  Despite all the complaining on forums, the Russian DDs are underplayed.  I suspect some well-deserved Japanese DD buffs will come in the next patches before the next line is ready for release.  Then everyone will be happy (except for the unhappy ones of course).

Tier V -   Konig   Kongo   Furutaka   Zuiho   Texas   Marbelhead   Okhotnik   Kamikaze   

Tier VI -  Budyonny   Aoba   Leander   Arizona   Anshan   Dunkerque   Graf Spee   Warspite

Tier VII - Algerie   Shiratsuyu   Fiji   Saipan   Leningrad   Scharnhorst   Atlanta   Hood   Belfast   Blyskawica

Tier VIII+  Z-46   Grozovoi   Khabarovsk   Shokaku   Bismarck   Missouri   Atago   Alabama   Tirpitz   Lo Yang   Mikhail Kutuzov

h9k_a #29 Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:37 AM

Seaman

• Members

View PostNikoPower, on 03 March 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

Niko, 

Those appear to be XP point levels from prior to 0.6.0. Just to clarify, are the issued replacement commanders going to be based on XP or are they at the skill points cited.

If it's the skill points then 6 should be 37,000xp, 8/88,000xp and 9/129,000xp.

If it's xp, then the cited 15,300xp = skill point 4 + 1,300xp left, 40,900xp = SP 6 + 3,900xp and 65,900xp = SP 7 + 7,900xp.

You can see how players would be annoyed that they were promised a 6/8/9 point captain and end up with a 4/6/7 pointer. 

Sanguedolc3 #30 Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

Sanguedolc3 IheartRadio, Spotify,  Apple and many other music apps!

GunBoatz #31 Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:45 PM

Seaman

• Members

I dunno if this is the right place, but I have a problem with my Inventory....I cannot access the page ?????

I clik Inventory, and all I get is the WoWs emblem with the Blue light going around, and around, and around.......

nothing ever happens ????

I'm running an Imac....can anyone help ?    PLEASE ???     I'd like to sell of some of it, and don't know what to do ????

thanks in Advance folks....

k75fish #32 Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostOreGunBoat, on 05 March 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

I dunno if this is the right place, but I have a problem with my Inventory....I cannot access the page ?????

I clik Inventory, and all I get is the WoWs emblem with the Blue light going around, and around, and around.......

I'm running an Imac....can anyone help ?    PLEASE ???     I'd like to sell of some of it, and don't know what to do ????

Create a ticket on the customer support page

SgtSullyC3 #33 Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostOreGunBoat, on 05 March 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

Yo, same here man. I don't think the Inventory feature works on Mac.

T1-3: Erie, Smith, Derski, G-101, Katori, St. Louis, Bogatyr, Friant, South Carolina

T4-6: Izyaslav, Clemson, Danae, Yūbari, Kaiser, Kamikaze, Königsberg, Omaha, Kongo, Bogue, Duca D'Aosta, Cleveland, Aoba, Perth, Ryujo, Dunkerque

T7-9: Shiratsuyu, Sims, Mahan, Atlanta, Belfast (gift from YureiKuma), Ranger, Saipan, New Orleans, Bismarck, North Carolina, Alabama, Lexington, Iowa, Missouri

GoalsIJN: Hiryu, Mogami - USN: Benson, Baltimore, Essex - HMS: Leander, Fiji - VMF: Podvoisky, Budyonny - MN: Emile Bertin, La Galissonnière

Kuckoo #34 Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostSergeantHop, on 03 March 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

A heal at the cost of smoke. Get one or the other, not both.

That's the real trick though, isn't it.

I can tell you that if the Khab plays anything at all like the Udaloi, you don't need smoke.  Playing Russian DDs to their strengths mean that they are going to be spotted almost the entire match anyway, so it's a non-issue.  For high-tier Russian DDs, I'd gladly take heal over smoke any day.

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm, but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." - T.S. Eliot, The Cocktail Party

SergeantHop #35 Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

Captain

• Members

View PostKuckoo, on 05 March 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

I can tell you that if the Khab plays anything at all like the Udaloi, you don't need smoke.  Playing Russian DDs to their strengths mean that they are going to be spotted almost the entire match anyway, so it's a non-issue.  For high-tier Russian DDs, I'd gladly take heal over smoke any day.

Yep. I'm thinking it'll be great. I'm just about to unlock the Udaloi tonight, so I'm going to get to enjoy both lines.

#1 in the world for max base XP in Tirpitz

Check out my premium camo thread here!

KalishniKat #36 Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:08 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

You know, maybe, just maybe I could understand this if Russain ships had fought one, just ONE battle against enemy ships in WW2, but they did nothing at all. Russian ships sank exactly ZERO enemy warships or merchant ships in the war. So, hey lets make them super warships in the game :facepalm:

Zim_Xero #37 Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostKuckoo, on 06 March 2017 - 12:29 AM, said:

Er... im an average player getting better.  Right now I'm undefeated in the Khabarovsk.  7 wins, 0 losses.  I usually use all of my smokes, so I'm not looking forward to this change.. but heck, no way to know till I try it.  I just can't cap anymore, or ambush.  

Tier V -   Konig   Kongo   Furutaka   Zuiho   Texas   Marbelhead   Okhotnik   Kamikaze   

Tier VI -  Budyonny   Aoba   Leander   Arizona   Anshan   Dunkerque   Graf Spee   Warspite

Tier VII - Algerie   Shiratsuyu   Fiji   Saipan   Leningrad   Scharnhorst   Atlanta   Hood   Belfast   Blyskawica

Tier VIII+  Z-46   Grozovoi   Khabarovsk   Shokaku   Bismarck   Missouri   Atago   Alabama   Tirpitz   Lo Yang   Mikhail Kutuzov

madgiecool #38 Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostKalishniKat, on 06 March 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

You know, maybe, just maybe I could understand this if Russain ships had fought one, just ONE battle against enemy ships in WW2, but they did nothing at all. Russian ships sank exactly ZERO enemy warships or merchant ships in the war. So, hey lets make them super warships in the game :facepalm:

Its not a sim

:hiding:

Yenny #39 Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:27 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

Aww update always hit the time I come home from work. Well tonks until it's up i guess.

SergeantHop #40 Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:54 AM

Captain

• Members

View PostZim_Xero, on 05 March 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

Er... im an average player getting better.  Right now I'm undefeated in the Khabarovsk.  7 wins, 0 losses.  I usually use all of my smokes, so I'm not looking forward to this change.. but heck, no way to know till I try it.  I just can't cap anymore, or ambush.  

It's not losing its smoke. You just have the choice between smoke and heal now.

#1 in the world for max base XP in Tirpitz

Check out my premium camo thread here!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users