Mouse's (New) Summary of Premium Ships

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

LittleWhiteMouse #61 Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

Captain

• WoWS Community Contributors
  • Members
    Beta Testers

Quick update today.  Lo Yang is available for the weekend.  She's a good tier 8 Destroyer -- handy to have in your port if you've a mind for competitive engagements like Ranked Battles.

Q♥  Most Recent Review: HMS Hood

Ace_04 #62 Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Mouse, it looks like you're going to have your hands full with all the new premiums that have been announced.

Hood, Kaga, Enterprise, Admiral Makarov, and HMS Gallant.  Looking forward to the full-length reviews on these when you get around to them.

[-K-] Kraken

"In war, there are no atheists.  Both sides are asking God for help" - Cmdr. Terry Goddard

Lord_Magus #63 Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Is Admiral Makarov still an RU-only reward ship?

Also Gallant is an underwhelming choice for an RN DD. Electra, Glowworm, Cavalier, Cossack and Lightning would've all been preferable. To say nothing of Commonwealth DDs like Vampire and Haida. But with RN torps being good and the G class being short (ie good concealment) I suppose Gallant should be quite viable.

Edited by Lord_Magus, 12 May 2017 - 06:48 PM.

LittleWhiteMouse #64 Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

View PostAce_04, on 12 May 2017 - 07:54 AM, said:

Mouse, it looks like you're going to have your hands full with all the new premiums that have been announced.

Hood, Kaga, Enterprise, Admiral Makarov, and HMS Gallant.  Looking forward to the full-length reviews on these when you get around to them.

Tell me about it.  I've been working on my HMS Hood review since April 22nd.  I've barely touched Kaga.  I've also got a Tirpitz and Blyskawica update on the backburners, slowly cooking.

Octavius_Cutler #65 Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:04 AM

Seaman

• Members

So, what does FABULOUS mean under Albany? You sounded pretty negative in the description, but FABULOUS seems good.

DeMatt #66 Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:28 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostOctavius_Cutler, on 13 May 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

So, what does FABULOUS mean under Albany? You sounded pretty negative in the description, but FABULOUS seems good.

Albany has a very pretty, Great White Fleet-esque camouflage scheme, with lots of bow and stern decoration.  Totally unimportant towards "shooting other ships", but it makes all your un-camo'ed tech-tree ships (and even some of the later premiums in their camo) look ugly by comparison.

So she's FABULOUS.

Atom_Alchemist #67 Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Hey White mouse, first i enjoyed wrecking house with you in you Okhotnik,

second does the reviews of the tirpitz and the mikasa reflect the recent changes? namely the mikasa change in main gun range from patch 0.6.3 increasing main gun range by about 2km, and the granting of 7km secondary to the tirpitz (allowing the derpitz to get 10.6 km secondary's like her line sister)

Carrier_Lexington #68 Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:10 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostLittleWhiteMouse, on 08 May 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled weekday programming:  Prinz Eugen has been removed from sale and everything is dull and boring in the shop for the foreseeable future.

Mouse, I can count on you to give us an exceptional review of Enterprise when she comes out, right?

I knew it! Keep up the good work!

"Heresy!"

LittleWhiteMouse #69 Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:13 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

View PostAtom_Alchemist, on 14 May 2017 - 06:41 AM, said:

Hey White mouse, first i enjoyed wrecking house with you in you Okhotnik,

second does the reviews of the tirpitz and the mikasa reflect the recent changes? namely the mikasa change in main gun range from patch 0.6.3 increasing main gun range by about 2km, and the granting of 7km secondary to the tirpitz (allowing the derpitz to get 10.6 km secondary's like her line sister)

Tirpitz and Mikasa haven't been updated (yet).  The Tirpitz review is... *checks* ...about 1/3rd of the way done.  I've also got a Blyskawica update in the works which is closer to completion and likely to come out first. Mikasa hasn't been started and is on a lower priority given her lack of availability.  Reviewing HMS Hood has taken up most of the last month.

LittleWhiteMouse #70 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

And here we go...!

HMS Hood has become available.  Like Graf Spee before her, Hood's bundles are being released one at a time.  The Ultimate Bundle is available today.  The Fully Loaded bundle becomes available on May 25th (a week from today).  The Deluxe Bundle goes on sale June 1st (two weeks from today).  These bundles stop being available on June 7th. The solo ship sells on June 7th til the 16th.  Note, this solo sale will be too late to participate in the Hunt the Bismarck campaign.

Edited by LittleWhiteMouse, 18 May 2017 - 04:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users