Mouse's (New) Summary of Premium Ships

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

LittleWhiteMouse #41 Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Captain

• WoWS Community Contributors
  • Members
    Beta Testers

Tone has been in a state of limbo since Closed Beta.  She never hit the live servers for testing, never mind having never been made available for players.  There are several ships in a similar state, such as the American cruiser, Buffalo.  Becuse they're not available nor immediately on the horizon in terms of release, I don't include these works in progress until their imminent release.  Sadly for Tone, that day is still a long, long way off apparently.

Q♥  Most Recent Review: HMS Hood

SgtSullyC3 #42 Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:14 PM

Ensign

• Members

One day. We shall see CV/CA and CV/BBs. One day... *makes mental note to remind grandkids to look out for Tone and Ise/Hyuga in half a century or so*

T1-3: Erie, Smith, Derski, G-101, Katori, St. Louis, Bogatyr, Friant, South Carolina

T4-6: Izyaslav, Clemson, Danae, Yūbari, Kaiser, Kamikaze, Königsberg, Omaha, Kongo, Bogue, Duca D'Aosta, Cleveland, Aoba, Perth, Ryujo

T7-9: Shiratsuyu, Sims, Mahan, Atlanta, Belfast (gift from YureiKuma), Ranger, Saipan, New Orleans, North Carolina, Alabama, Lexington, Iowa, Missouri

GoalsIJN: Hiryu, Mogami - USN: Benson, Baltimore, Essex - HMS: Leander, Fiji - VMF: Podvoisky, Budyonny - MN: Emile Bertin, La Galissonnière

LittleWhiteMouse #43 Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

Quick update today.  Alabama left the stores on the 14th and she's been removed from the list of available ships.  Atlanta was available over the weekend but I missed adding it to the list of ships.  I've updated Atlanta's entry to reflect the opportunity to buy her, however. 

LittleWhiteMouse #44 Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

Duca d'Aosta, the first Italian ship in the game, is now on sale.  Here's the sale details:

Hatework #45 Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I'd buy it just for that flag.  Gorgeous.  

Now I just need to get out of work....

Weekly CV contests running titled "Kido Butai."

Keep your eyes on http://forum.worldof...r-run-contests/ for details.

Panzer1113 #46 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

MUST RESIST URGE TO PULL OUT CREDIT CARD 

Bill_Halsey #47 Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostPanzer1113, on 21 April 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

MUST RESIST URGE TO PULL OUT CREDIT CARD

Too late for me. Bought the Eugen as well.

LittleWhiteMouse #48 Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:42 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

Thanks for the head's up, Bill.  I looked at the site this morning and missed Prinz Eugen entirely.  Here's the sale deals. 

SgtSullyC3 #49 Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:28 AM

Ensign

• Members

Oooooooo Prinz Is spelled wrong on the flag - "Prinze Eugen Flag"!

T1-3: Erie, Smith, Derski, G-101, Katori, St. Louis, Bogatyr, Friant, South Carolina

T4-6: Izyaslav, Clemson, Danae, Yūbari, Kaiser, Kamikaze, Königsberg, Omaha, Kongo, Bogue, Duca D'Aosta, Cleveland, Aoba, Perth, Ryujo

T7-9: Shiratsuyu, Sims, Mahan, Atlanta, Belfast (gift from YureiKuma), Ranger, Saipan, New Orleans, North Carolina, Alabama, Lexington, Iowa, Missouri

GoalsIJN: Hiryu, Mogami - USN: Benson, Baltimore, Essex - HMS: Leander, Fiji - VMF: Podvoisky, Budyonny - MN: Emile Bertin, La Galissonnière

x2_Weekends #50 Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:13 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

LWM,  I know you're quite busy and time would be required to do so, but have you considered going back to your older Premium Ship reviews and re-analyzing the Captain Skills on what would be optimal for some of the older Premiums?  I think the reviews were written before the Captain Skill tree was completely revamped and I'm curious to know if some of those newer captain skills would be beneficial to the older Premium Ships.

Anyways, thanks for the amazingly awesome Premium Ship guides!

LittleWhiteMouse #51 Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

Perth and Murmansk have become available over the weekend.  They're gone as of May 1st, so if you've been waiting, now is the time to grab 'em.  This is the first time she's been on sale since December of 2016.

SgtSullyC3 #52 Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

Ensign

• Members

I picked up my Perth, she's gonna be fun!

LittleWhiteMouse #53 Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

View Postx2_Weekends, on 28 April 2017 - 07:13 AM, said:

LWM,  I know you're quite busy and time would be required to do so, but have you considered going back to your older Premium Ship reviews and re-analyzing the Captain Skills on what would be optimal for some of the older Premiums?  I think the reviews were written before the Captain Skill tree was completely revamped and I'm curious to know if some of those newer captain skills would be beneficial to the older Premium Ships.

Anyways, thanks for the amazingly awesome Premium Ship guides!

I have considered.  I even got an article half started.  It had ballooned out of control to a 4,000 word document before I scrapped it.  There's a lot of ships to cover.  In addition, some of the reviews are just so darned old that there's several amendments that would need to be added to put some of the decisions into context.  I resolved instead to just redo reviews as they become relevant to do so.

Bill_Halsey #54 Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostSgtSullyC3, on 28 April 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

I picked up my Perth, she's gonna be fun!

She is but w/o at least a 10 point CO, it's not gonna be easy. Have fun grinding her up!

LittleWhiteMouse #55 Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:28 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

Small update today.  Perth and Murmansk are gone from the store.  Good luck to those hoovering up the last few coins they need for their Kamikaze Rs!

SgtSullyC3 #56 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:29 PM

Ensign

• Members

Nowhere near, I had no hope of getting the CoE Kami :(

Oh well. Kaga and Hood soon and De Grasse and Kidd Soon™!

Edited by SgtSullyC3, 01 May 2017 - 03:29 PM.

cheereereerios #57 Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Just want to say thanks for the work you do here. I don't consider any one CC to be the end-all and be-all, but your reviews are *always* on my short list that I check out if considering a purchase.

(I've also learned to appreciate idiosyncrasies of reviewers - like weirdos who enjoy the Atlanta.  :P)

LittleWhiteMouse #58 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

A few changes today.

• Kamikaze R is no longer available.
  • Neither is Duca d'Aosta.
  • Everyone's favourite Chubby Little Sister is back, though!  She's on sale until May 8th.

SgtSullyC3 #59 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

Ensign

• Members

Huzzah for XP conversion bonuses!

LittleWhiteMouse #60 Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

Captain

• Members
    Beta Testers

We now return you to your regularly scheduled weekday programming:  Prinz Eugen has been removed from sale and everything is dull and boring in the shop for the foreseeable future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users