Is There a Way to Block People?

block

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

TheGreatBlasto #1 Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Someone once said that you could block trolls and timewasters.
 In the tradition of great naval leaders such as Nelson, Jellicoe, and Halsey comes the man they call The Great Blasto.

TenguBlade #2 Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

Vice Admiral

• Members

Unblocked you just to read your inevitable "safe space" reaction to Madcard.  Can't handle losing an argument to opposing viewpoints?:popcorn:

"My name is Captain Terence Stone, and this is my prison.  You're here on the inside because you can't behave like normal human beings on the outside!  Make no mistake - you belong to me now, and you'll do what I say, or you'll be sorry that you didn't...You were sent here to be rehabilitated, and rehabilitate you, we will." -Mafia II (euphemized)

IJN: Yamato, Amagi, Ibuki, Mogami, Shokaku, Hiryu, Akatsuki, Hatsuharu, Kamikaze R, Katori, MikasaKongō, Myōkō, Kirishima, Haruna, Hiei, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro, TakaoSouthern Dragon

USN: Montana, Iowa, New Mexico, New Orleans, Pensacola, Cleveland, Langley, Farragut

European Navies: Gnevny/Ognevoi, Shchors, Nürnberg, Bayern, Fiji, Blyskawica (Gift from Compassghost), Scharnhorst (First and only bought), Admiral Graf Spee

TheGreatBlasto #3 Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostTenguBlade, on 23 February 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

Unblocked you just to read your inevitable "safe space" reaction to Madcard.  Can't handle losing an argument to opposing viewpoints?:popcorn:

This is why I'm asking.

:teethhappy:

In the tradition of great naval leaders such as Nelson, Jellicoe, and Halsey comes the man they call The Great Blasto.

Slow_n_Low #4 Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:45 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Never understood why people block each other. I would rather see the text so that i can either ignore it or respond. 

So many people in WoT complained the list was too small. Like 250 people. Chat must look pretty weird when you are only seeing nonsensical intermittent text.

I blocked those few people who just copy paste wall spam, but thats all.

TheGreatBlasto #5 Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostSlow_n_Low, on 23 February 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

Never understood why people block each other. I would rather see the text so that i can either ignore it or respond. 

So many people in WoT complained the list was too small. Like 250 people. Chat must look pretty weird when you are only seeing nonsensical intermittent text.

I blocked those few people who just copy paste wall spam, but thats all.

We're basically in agreement.

I don't mind trolls who are engaging and stimulate the mind. Sometimes it can be fun to have a tête-à-tête with someone who holds opposing opinions.  It's the dreary repetitive types who never have anything interesting to say that are a bore.

Volier_Zcit #6 Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:36 AM

Click the profile icon (the one besides the message and notification icon) on the upper left part of the page.

Click My Settings, then click 'Ignore' Preferences. From there you can add people on your list and set what content you wish to ignore (post, signature and messages).

Thread closed to avoid unnecessary arguments.

Also tagged with block

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users