Best Cruiser Line for HE spam?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Landing_Skipper #21 Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

View PostKaptainKaybe, on 23 March 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

This.

Although it's my understanding that IFHE allows russian light cruiser guns to do a good deal of damage too.

IFHE + Demo = :D

For 150-180 mm guns anyway. I don't have enough skill points for my Atlanta captain yet, but it is frightening to run into one. All of the Russian cruisers T5-9 benefit from IFHE. Cleveland would too, but I take Concealment Expert first for any cruiser. And the Belfast was good (bad?) enough already without IFHE. Finally, the Mikail Kutuzov really needed a buff... NOT!  Sure is fun though. 

203 and up HE shells can already penetrate whatever they are going to without IFHE.

"Plan to be wrong about something." PRR (he knows who he is)

HazeGrayUnderway #22 Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:35 PM

Rear Admiral

• Members

View PostKaptainKaybe, on 22 March 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

This.

Although it's my understanding that IFHE allows russian light cruiser guns to do a good deal of damage too.

The gunnery and range is also better on the RU Cruiser guns, especially the spammy 152mm.  Easy guns to use at range.  IJN CAs have very average gun range and okay performance in shell flight but as said, they hit way harder per volley and have a high fire chance.  Then Ibuki gets them long range.  Then Zao gets then long range and laser accuracy, as well as even MORE power.  RU ones get more power with the 180mm also as well as Moskva's 200-something mm.

Anyways I got IFHE+DE on my Schors and its hilarious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users