Prohibited Nicks for Users and Clans and their toxic members

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

RevTKS #21 Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

3.11 which make reference to addictive or illegal substances or their use, or any other illegal activities.
3.12 that contain Logotypes, symbols, emblems or figures connected in one way or another with organizations, that violate or were violating existing laws and rules; i.e. anything that may provoke strong negative reaction/association or promote national/ethnic/religious hatred. (For example, using different variations of Nazi symbolic, abridgments and signs [88, 14, 420, SS], or similar stylizing [such as, 55] as well as credentials, names and surnames of Nazi leaders.)
3.13 that contain reference to current mainstream religions that may create offense, i.e. names such as God, Jesus, Allah, etc.
3.14 that are connected with negative historical or political personalities, first of all those who are judged by international courts for crimes against humanity, those that generally arouse feelings of suffering or disgust in the majority of people, as well as members of currently existing terrorist organizations;
3.15 that negatively portrays the projects staff, or administration.
3.16 which in any other manner violates the End User License Agreement or local laws.
....... either implicitly or explicitly are prohibited (This also contains links to websites containing the above).

If names (player or clan), avatars, signatures, images/video, clan logos within the forums or within the game violate these rules the offending account may be changed and/or the accounts may be sanctioned or suspended. Moreover, the administration reserves the right to delete, update or modify any names (player or clans) and avatars, images or clan images which are considered inappropriate on the forums or within the game environment.

You can find the complete game rules here:

Game Rules

30 consider this article helpful

pmgaudio #22 Posted Yesterday, 04:27 AM

Rear Admiral

• Members

so much rules...../^.^\  

“Leave the gun....
Take the Cannoli”
  __Clemenza

khaenn35 #23 Posted Yesterday, 05:17 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

OKM is not connected to anyone violating the rules of law. Unless I am mistaken, the Kriegsmarine were actually one of the more honorable parts of the Nazi regime, they didn't torture, their rules were the same as those from other nations, they picked up survivors.

Edited by khaenn35, Yesterday, 05:17 AM.

Official Forum Elite Admiral  o7 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

PzkwVIB #24 Posted Yesterday, 05:37 AM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Well considering my name is the same as one of the most powerful German tanks in WW2, my days must be numbered then. Here's the thing, as trolls, they can be reported for that alone. The clan name, in my opinion falls into a gray area. Honestly, if you have ANYTHING referencing the German military it's a gray area, because who's to say you're not referencing the modern German military? Or the WW1 military?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users