Update 0.6.1 Feedback Thread

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

tank20101955_1 #101 Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

well considering that I have been unable to play since last December 2016 when you brought out that update, it doesn't really matter to me considering that i download and installed the game 8 different times and even reformatted my hard drive and reloaded everything in fresh but still unable to play!. the only thing I can think of is you no longer support windows 7 professional 64 bit, if thats the case man did you shoot yourself in the foot!. if your not going to fix the game then you better refund my money sitting in my account in gold, don't make me get congress and the courts involved!. you may think that just because your an Internet game company you are above the law well your not!. I am a patient man but it wont last forever!.

tank20101955_1 #102 Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:54 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

it really sucks being unable to play, all you have done is force me to go to GUNFLEET to get my ship battle fix. only difference is in gunfleet you start off with smaller ships like speedboats with machine guns and canons and torpedos, and you can buy JFK's PT109 to play and they also have a lot of subs too. but I am still waiting for you to fix what ever the problem is so i can get back to playing wows!.

GambitHG #103 Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I'm a newer player (just started about 3 weeks ago). On the weekend I was in a battle and from the start there was no on-screen HUD - no inset map, no ship status display, not even targeting cursors for the guns or torps. I managed to land one lucky torp when I rounded an island and suddenly found myself facing 2 BBs and a CL before I was rapidly sent to the bottom. Has anybody else had that experience?

Billy_Burns_91 #104 Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:10 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostNanostrike, on 09 February 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

Also been having really big performance hits and client lags when I never had them before.  It feels like it's taking ages to load things in port when it used to be almost instant and the load-times for battles seem higher.

View Postchen19960615, on 09 February 2017 - 12:08 AM, said:

I've experienced an fps drop after the update. Before I averaged more than 40, now it drops to <20 during normal combat. There's also stuttering. The game's almost unplayable now. Changing all graphics settings to low didn't help. Anyone else got this issue?

View PostDeadZ0mbieRising, on 12 February 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

3) Is it just me or is everyone else having severe FPS drop as soon as the shells start flying?! FPS drops, Lag spike and loading inventory issues. I mean it's not the top of the line GPU I am running by a 970 4GB is much above the min req...

Honestly, I think something is wrong with the game itself post 0.6 patches, and because of that have played only sporadically this past month at a reduced tempo from how I normally do.

I'm obviously just avg/below avg, and frequently have bad matches or days of red/orange results due to my own mistakes if not just from MM throwing me a horrendous curveball that will never end well for the ship I queued.

However, this past month I have experienced some pretty off the wall examples of how wrong things can go with this title;

- Matches in which the entire enemy team is somehow immune to me catching them on fire. (I understand it is random, but c'mon, even with signals flying, seriously?)

- Matches allowing only about ten percent accuracy, at any time of day and regardless of day of the week. (Almost always when FPS & Ping fluctuate wildly.)

- Almost guaranteed minimum of a once a night kick to log-in land upon queue, if not also requiring a game restart.

- Matches where ships rendered in view after appearing on the minimap suddenly ''pixel out'' again as soon as they get targeted.

- Matches where the target ring along with AA/Secondaries focus just will not lock onto nor switch to another ship, no matter how close or distant it is to your own.

- Matches where having the manual secondaries perk just means only one ship can be focused at a time, yet it may not even be hit let alone damaged.

- Matches where the indicator for torpedoes is apparently only a not very helpful suggestion for shooting them at an entirely different ship than whichever is locked.

- Matches where what shells do hit, that aren't just absurd shatters or ricochets, cause only no/minimum/low damage to every target regardless of caliber and potential overmatching.

This is most noticeable with some good ships I got over Xmas, as having no history of battles that were primarily learning curve matches I've been averaging in the low to mid-50K range for damage.

Except, when the 10-percent accuracy thing occurs I'm suddenly struggling to get even 12K and sometimes end up doing only around 6K in PvP, or occasionally PvE too; so this is not me, my PC, nor my connection.

Likewise, a number of folks I have divisioned with, spoken to on teamspeak, or chatted with during battle this past month have experienced some of these issues as well regardless of connection, PC, or skill level.

Another side-effect of this game engine or something with the server itself going haywire is it can become impossible to hit a broadside cruiser or battleship ten (10) or less kilometers away!

You don't suddenly forget how to aim at your capability from one match to the next on the same night, and ordinary RNG and/or dispersion doesn't account for completely missing at such a short distance.

It is frustrating, not fun, to have a good high damage & XP game be just as likely to be followed by a match completely outside my control, whether because of bugs or the server, as it is to do well again.

View PostNeoRussia, on 09 February 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

Some of my hulls are not sellable, such as Udaloi A hull, Fusou A and B hulls. Is this also a bug?

I'm pretty sure I sold the base Fuso hull, but having the same issue with the base Udaloi hull not showing up in inventory, where modules for premium ships like Anshan do show up albeit for 0 silver.

View PostLastoftheFallen, on 14 February 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

There is an issue in the Profile menu in port.  If you go to Summary and set the type of battle to Ranked, so you can see your stats for only ranked battles, periodically, the game will not include the last few battles.  When this happens, if you attempt to change the ranked season, type of battle, or go to any other screen within the Profile menu, the game will basically freeze and not let you out of that screen.  You are still able to click on the chat window box on the bottom and the Gears/Options menu at the top, but you cannot return to port.  When this happens, you are forced to close the game and restart your client.

Getting the same thing; sometimes going to profile it will start with ''Ranked'' but showing only one ship, and changing the type of battle or clicking ''All Warships'' may cause an error that freezes the port.

View PostRogue_Woodchuck, on 22 February 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

View Postsendit2me30, on 20 February 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

since this update I frequently experience jamming controls.  no matter what key I press nothing happens, I cannot zoom in/out, turn left/right, accelerate/slow down .. just nothing.

Nothing wrong my keyboard...

View PostMAL_ADDICTION, on 20 February 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

The changes are just fine for me, But I wish like hell you would fix all the freezing and crashing of the games going on. 1 out of every 3 or 4 matches freezing up and having to reboot is a real pain, am playing on lowest settings now and still crashing. Have always played on highest level before with no problems, Since patch 6.0 it's been doing this. Please fix.

I have been in multiple games recently where I just sit and watch my ship do whatever the last command was, with zero keyboard control and sometimes no mouse control either.

It is no fun watching your ship burn when you can't do a thing about it. It is sometimes, but not always, associated with lag spikes noted on screen.

Been getting this one as well from time to time, not so much for delayed gun firing but hitting the rudder, usually A, or trying to zoom with S, hangs for a few seconds or until another few clicks.

It's also been a rare night this past month where even if I don't get a match where FPS and Ping goes crazy that I don't have at least one kick to log-in from either queue or the battle loading screen.

Nor is it uncommon to get stuck unable to get back to battle, necessitating the Windows key followed by task manager to kill the game process because it won't let me exit on its own.

Edited by Billy_Burns_91, 03 March 2017 - 02:04 AM.

Major_Dent #105 Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:15 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

i just found out that on the fletcher you cant go further than 16.3km range.The only thing that change when you upgrade the GFCS is having the ship been less accurate. Does that make any sence to anybody that you grind the xp then the credit just to find out that you did all that to get screew up, casue for me when you upgrade your ship it's to make it better not worst.

Edited by Major_Dent, 03 March 2017 - 05:21 PM.

1003112001.png

thomasrouland_1 #106 Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

well you guy would unlock my inventory.. I contacted my service provider and they say the problem is at your server.. not getting and super container in a week.. I tryied out the pretest server and everything work but my account you guys got it lock out..i haven't got any the prise from the preview server o.6.2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users