Jump to content


Update 0.6.1 - Update Notes and Downtime w/ 0.6.1.1 Update Info


  • Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

MoeLykit #61 Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:54 PM

    Seaman Recruit

  • Members

  • 5
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

your "hotfix" for a problem I didnt have has broken my Game the Patcher won't patch, it loads up gets to 6% goes back to 2% then says critical error check log file, Log file says nothing useful now I can't play Ranked god only knows how long this will Effect me Thanks WG!!!

 

 

Log started:
08/02/2017 22:25:45

08/02/2017 22:25:45          Start "WargamingGameUpdater.exe" params="-protocol 1 -command notify_started -caller_pid 3732"
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Info for "WargamingGameUpdater.exe": Version: 0.3.23.139, Comment: "Built: 20160727 112303, Revision: #627140 (stable_3.23)"
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Processing CLI request with protocol 1
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Loading localized resources...
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Loading configuration...
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Process configuration file: 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WoWsLauncher.cfg'
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Download speed is unlimited
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Auto update settings: disabled(1); display(1); check period: 1800 sec; install period: 14400 sec
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Update localizations...
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Attaching to host...
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Tray protocol 1 is not allowed to receive host status when auto update is "disabled(1)"
08/02/2017 22:25:45          Exiting instance...


Log started:
09/02/2017 01:28:51

09/02/2017 01:28:51          Start "WargamingGameUpdater.exe" params="-protocol 1 -command notify_started -caller_pid 3168"
09/02/2017 01:28:51          Info for "WargamingGameUpdater.exe": Version: 0.3.23.139, Comment: "Built: 20160727 112303, Revision: #627140 (stable_3.23)"
09/02/2017 01:28:51          Processing CLI request with protocol 1
09/02/2017 01:28:51          Loading localized resources...
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Loading configuration...
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Process configuration file: 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WoWsLauncher.cfg'
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Download speed is unlimited
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Auto update settings: disabled(1); display(1); check period: 1800 sec; install period: 14400 sec
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Update localizations...
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Attaching to host...
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Tray protocol 1 is not allowed to receive host status when auto update is "disabled(1)"
09/02/2017 01:28:52          Exiting instance...


Log started:
09/02/2017 13:24:34

09/02/2017 13:24:34          Start "WargamingGameUpdater.exe" params="-protocol 1 -command notify_started -caller_pid 5232"
09/02/2017 13:24:34          Info for "WargamingGameUpdater.exe": Version: 0.3.23.139, Comment: "Built: 20160727 112303, Revision: #627140 (stable_3.23)"
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Processing CLI request with protocol 1
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Loading localized resources...
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Loading configuration...
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Process configuration file: 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WoWsLauncher.cfg'
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Download speed is unlimited
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Auto update settings: disabled(1); display(1); check period: 1800 sec; install period: 14400 sec
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Update localizations...
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Attaching to host...
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Tray protocol 1 is not allowed to receive host status when auto update is "disabled(1)"
09/02/2017 13:24:35          Exiting instance...


Log started:
09/02/2017 13:29:56

09/02/2017 13:29:56          Start "WargamingGameUpdater.exe" params="-protocol 1 -command notify_started -caller_pid 4604"
09/02/2017 13:29:56          Info for "WargamingGameUpdater.exe": Version: 0.3.23.139, Comment: "Built: 20160727 112303, Revision: #627140 (stable_3.23)"
09/02/2017 13:29:56          Processing CLI request with protocol 1
09/02/2017 13:29:56          Loading localized resources...
09/02/2017 13:29:56          Loading configuration...
09/02/2017 13:29:57          Process configuration file: 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WoWsLauncher.cfg'
09/02/2017 13:29:57          Download speed is unlimited
09/02/2017 13:29:57          Auto update settings: disabled(1); display(1); check period: 1800 sec; install period: 14400 sec
09/02/2017 13:29:57          Update localizations...
09/02/2017 13:29:57          Attaching to host...
09/02/2017 13:29:57          Tray protocol 1 is not allowed to receive host status when auto update is "disabled(1)"
09/02/2017 13:29:57          Exiting instance...


Log started:
09/02/2017 13:34:43

09/02/2017 13:34:43          Start "WargamingGameUpdater.exe" params="-protocol 1 -command sync -caller_pid 4604"
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Info for "WargamingGameUpdater.exe": Version: 0.3.23.139, Comment: "Built: 20160727 112303, Revision: #627140 (stable_3.23)"
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Processing CLI request with protocol 1
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Loading localized resources...
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Loading configuration...
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Process configuration file: 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WoWsLauncher.cfg'
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Download speed is unlimited
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Auto update settings: install(2); display(1); check period: 1800 sec; install period: 14400 sec
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Update localizations...
09/02/2017 13:34:43          Attaching to host...
09/02/2017 13:34:44          Host status received. Window: 0x000C054C; PID: 6120; Generation: 3.0


Log started:
09/02/2017 13:36:09

09/02/2017 13:36:09          Start "WargamingGameUpdater.exe" params="-protocol 1 -command notify_started -caller_pid 6052"
09/02/2017 13:36:09          Info for "WargamingGameUpdater.exe": Version: 0.3.23.139, Comment: "Built: 20160727 112303, Revision: #627140 (stable_3.23)"
09/02/2017 13:36:09          Processing CLI request with protocol 1
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Loading localized resources...
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Loading configuration...
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Process configuration file: 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WoWsLauncher.cfg'
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Download speed is unlimited
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Auto update settings: install(2); display(1); check period: 1800 sec; install period: 14400 sec
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Update localizations...
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Attaching to host...
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Host window: 0x000C054C; PID: 6120; Generation: 3.0
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Sending message: protocol=1; type=notify_started; key=wows; locUid=CB3305C689DAA60D8A20E3078A20E3075C98A79B; update=install(2); install_timeout=14400; check_timeout=1800; first_check_timeout=1800; force_op_timeout=0; pid=6052; mode=; title=; root=C:\Games\World_of_Warships; upgraded=0
09/02/2017 13:36:10          Exiting instance...


Log started:
09/02/2017 13:49:42

09/02/2017 13:49:42          Start "WargamingGameUpdater.exe" params="-protocol 1 -command notify_started -caller_pid 472"
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Info for "WargamingGameUpdater.exe": Version: 0.3.23.139, Comment: "Built: 20160727 112303, Revision: #627140 (stable_3.23)"
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Processing CLI request with protocol 1
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Loading localized resources...
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Loading configuration...
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Process configuration file: 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WoWsLauncher.cfg'
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Download speed is unlimited
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Auto update settings: install(2); display(1); check period: 1800 sec; install period: 14400 sec
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Update localizations...
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Attaching to host...
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Host window: 0x000C054C; PID: 6120; Generation: 3.0
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Sending message: protocol=1; type=notify_started; key=wows; locUid=CB3305C689DAA60D8A20E3078A20E3075C98A79B; update=install(2); install_timeout=14400; check_timeout=1800; first_check_timeout=1800; force_op_timeout=0; pid=472; mode=; title=; root=C:\Games\World_of_Warships; upgraded=0
09/02/2017 13:49:42          Exiting instance...


Edited by MoeLykit, 09 February 2017 - 06:56 PM.


FlyinAlex #62 Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:08 PM

    Seaman

  • Members

  • 17
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012
Anyone seeing RETRAINING REQUIRED listed on all the commanders cards after the hotfix patch today? Was fine yesterday, but the hotfix broke something. Let me know if you need a screenshot.

wacko17 #63 Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

    Product Specialist

  • Administrator

  • 287
  • Member since:
    02-18-2015

View PostMoeLykit, on 09 February 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

your "hotfix" for a problem I didnt have has broken my Game the Patcher won't patch, it loads up gets to 6% goes back to 2% then says critical error check log file, Log file says nothing useful now I can't play Ranked god only knows how long this will Effect me Thanks WG!!!

 

 

Please send in a ticket to our support department if you're having any issues with updating your game client. 



wacko17 #64 Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

    Product Specialist

  • Administrator

  • 287
  • Member since:
    02-18-2015

View PostFlyinAlex, on 09 February 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

Anyone seeing RETRAINING REQUIRED listed on all the commanders cards after the hotfix patch today? Was fine yesterday, but the hotfix broke something. Let me know if you need a screenshot.

 

Screenshots? Do you have any mods installed? If so please remove them. 

FlyinAlex #65 Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:43 PM

    Seaman

  • Members

  • 17
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View Postwacko17, on 09 February 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

 

Screenshots? Do you have any mods installed? If so please remove them. 

 

Yes, i think this is mod related. Usually when new patch is released, the version number changes so that the mods dont apply. But apparently not the case on this one. I can confirm that removing all mods manually has fixed the issue.

lewellenfawr #66 Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

    Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 88
  • Member since:
    02-10-2013

View PostNikoPower, on 09 February 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

The update note saying this was addressed was an error on my part. There is news about this though:

 

-This seems to be an issue with Mac users. While support for Mac is unofficial, CodeWeaver has brought the game to Mac users. Unfortunately, as this is their project, we don't have the ability to fix these issues.

 

Thanks for the straight word on the update for Mac players. Do you have any information concerning a fix by codeweaver... or conversation between codeweaver and wows... or is this an issue we will just live with?

thanks for you work keeping the lines of communication open.



TheRedFox8 #67 Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

    Seaman Recruit

  • Members

  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-17-2015

View PostDeputy276, on 08 February 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

Quick question: "Valentine's 2017" Commemorative Flag

 

Is this coming on Valentine's Day? Does it require any special effort to get or is it just "rewarded" for signing on? 

 

 

I know....meaningless to most folks. But my wife wants to know :)

 

Seconded. I'd like to know as well.

FrailingBanjo_1 #68 Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

    Seaman Recruit

  • Members

  • 9
  • Member since:
    12-25-2016
There is a bug with the newest update. Game worked fine in three games with carrier. On the fourth it would not let me control any of my planes. I could get them air born but had no control of them otherwise. I could hit 2,3,4,5 till my hearts content but it would not let me give any orders. I could hit 1 and control the ship but not any of my planes. HUGE PROBLEM.

janeway133 #69 Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:15 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Beta Testers

  • 150
  • Member since:
    06-16-2013
i cant get in at any point it keeps comming up whith failed to connect to server what did you guys do O.o

 

i can not abandon you!


Seventy_3 #70 Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

    Seaman Recruit

  • Members

  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-02-2015
I'm still getting hammered in my Des Moins, it seems like everyone always know where the DM is on the map, then all of a sudden I have every BB firing at me.  I can't even get in the battle without lost 25-50% of my hp in the first 5 minutes, and The AA is all but useless, because no one in their right mind sends their planes near a DM

Edited by Seventy_3, 12 February 2017 - 01:06 PM.


Rogue_Woodchuck #71 Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

    Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 68
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012
I really liked the 250-signals crates. I got two and they have been great.  Please consider this my vote for reinstating them.
There are two things you need to know in Life. Number 1 is never tell everything you know.

NikoPower #72 Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:29 AM

    Community Coordinator

  • Developers

  • 2,283
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

***UPDATE #2 - 0.6.1.1 Update Notes and Downtime****

Downtime Starts Feb 15th 02:00 Pacific and ends Feb 15th 03:30 Pacific. 

Release Notes 0.6.1.1

  • Added holiday decorations to "St. Petersburg" Port, which will be set as the default Port with the update
  • Removed Valentine's Day camo from in-game sale
  • Non-purchased Premium ships will now display with their permanent camo
  • Fixed occasional appearance of aircraft carriers in enemy territory during Ranked Battles on the "Fault Line" map
  • Fixed player names in Clans being colored gray in battle chat

 

"To be honest in some strange way when I think of Niko I just imagine a Corgi, like my brain knows that Niko is a human but the Corgi image just works." - Devastator5000

 


CanYouHearMeNow #73 Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:08 AM

    Seaman Recruit

  • Members

  • 4
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

Okay I don't get it.  I know this has been brought up numerous times by others who have had a similar problem, but I've yet to see an answer to it so I'm going to bring it up again...

Despite all the recent updates, the game repeatedly-but not always- fails to load the battle and dumps me back to the login screen.  After logging back in, it automatically attempts to reload the battle.  Now in the past it would usually work after one or two such annoying loops.  When it was real bad, it might be 3 or even 4.  After this most recent update it has gotten many times worse.  More often than not, no matter how many times I go through the re-log/reload battle loop, the battle never loads. 

The new update has made this problem worse, further proving that whatever is going on, it wasn't on my end.  When the battle loads (which has been very rare lately), the game plays fine.  There is just something messed up about the battle load process and I don't see why this has been such a long-running problem.  I've NEVER had any such problem with ANY other game.  World of Tanks, for example, works like a charm.   What gives?

No, I have never installed any mods. I have no other non-essential processes running in the background.  I don't have a top of the line laptop by any measure, but it was more than capable of seamlessly playing this game until the problems started some time last year (and have suddenly gotten worse).

Windows 8.1, HP Pavillion g7 8gb

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

 


Heia Safari!

Questlove #74 Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:17 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 750
  • Member since:
    08-25-2012

View PostNikoPower, on 07 February 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

How do you like the new format? Would you rather that massive notes live in spoilers like this?

 

any server down time should be on the support page, which needs to be cleaned up as well.

Warlord2099 #75 Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:10 AM

    Seaman

  • Members

  • 30
  • Member since:
    10-25-2016

Hey game server just crashed while i was in a game and can't get back online says game is says error connecting game server temporarily unavaliable please try again later

 



Major_Dent #76 Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:20 AM

    Seaman

  • Beta Testers

  • 18
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012

View PostWarlord2099, on 15 February 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

Hey game server just crashed while i was in a game and can't get back online says game is says error connecting game server temporarily unavaliable please try again later

 

 

same here and i dont find anywhere where it said that the server would be down,  would be nice to know

 


Edited by Major_Dent, 15 February 2017 - 11:16 AM.

1003112001.png

Warlord2099 #77 Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

    Seaman

  • Members

  • 30
  • Member since:
    10-25-2016

Another issue while playing the game I was torpedoed by a cv i was about 2 feet from the side of a huge rock and as far as I know there was way too little room for the torps to be dropped and armed in that short a distance I use cv's and that shot wasn't even possble the cv users was (ESSEX)BUTMAHOPEWILLNEVERDIE unless there was some kind of change that allows you to drop torps and they arm n hit in less then 2 feet this guys got to be using a mod, if so and this is allowed let me know where I can get mods like these since most people are using them and it's unfair for the rest of us not to. Just like that time a bb hit me with 1 shell i had full hp of over 42,00 and that 1 shell sunk me.

 



Arkaiko #78 Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

    Seaman

  • Members

  • 16
  • Member since:
    01-14-2013

View PostWarlord2099, on 15 February 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

Another issue while playing the game I was torpedoed by a cv i was about 2 feet from the side of a huge rock and as far as I know there was way too little room for the torps to be dropped and armed in that short a distance I use cv's and that shot wasn't even possble the cv users was (ESSEX)BUTMAHOPEWILLNEVERDIE unless there was some kind of change that allows you to drop torps and they arm n hit in less then 2 feet this guys got to be using a mod, if so and this is allowed let me know where I can get mods like these since most people are using them and it's unfair for the rest of us not to. Just like that time a bb hit me with 1 shell i had full hp of over 42,00 and that 1 shell sunk me.

 

 

screenshot or fake

Major_Dent #79 Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:17 AM

    Seaman

  • Beta Testers

  • 18
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012

View PostMajor_Dent, on 15 February 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

 

same here and i dont find anywhere where it said that the server would be down,  would be nice to know

 

 

how long r we gonna have to wait before server r back on, or maybe , how long do we have to wait for a answer
1003112001.png

dEsTurbed1 #80 Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Testers

  • 1,602
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostCanYouHearMeNow, on 15 February 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

Okay I don't get it.  I know this has been brought up numerous times by others who have had a similar problem, but I've yet to see an answer to it so I'm going to bring it up again...

Despite all the recent updates, the game repeatedly-but not always- fails to load the battle and dumps me back to the login screen.  After logging back in, it automatically attempts to reload the battle.  Now in the past it would usually work after one or two such annoying loops.  When it was real bad, it might be 3 or even 4.  After this most recent update it has gotten many times worse.  More often than not, no matter how many times I go through the re-log/reload battle loop, the battle never loads. 

The new update has made this problem worse, further proving that whatever is going on, it wasn't on my end.  When the battle loads (which has been very rare lately), the game plays fine.  There is just something messed up about the battle load process and I don't see why this has been such a long-running problem.  I've NEVER had any such problem with ANY other game.  World of Tanks, for example, works like a charm.   What gives?

No, I have never installed any mods. I have no other non-essential processes running in the background.  I don't have a top of the line laptop by any measure, but it was more than capable of seamlessly playing this game until the problems started some time last year (and have suddenly gotten worse).

Windows 8.1, HP Pavillion g7 8gb

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

Are you running any mods?

It sounds like a mod conflict.

If it's not your mods. Then it could be one of 4 things.

You could have seriously unstable Internet connection.

You could have a memory leak issue.

You could have gpu driver issues. 

I would recommend deleting WOWS and installing a clean copy, that will insure it's not a software glitch.


WOT Closed Beta Tester

WOWS Closed Beta Tester

 

Mobile arty on water beats a Tank every time.

It takes but one torp to ruin somebodies day.





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users