match making

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Charley50 #1 Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:20 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

what the hell is wrong with match making. every game the other team wr avg is 54 percent and the teams I'm on is maybe 45 percent. every match its the same. I thought they claimed the matches would be balanced. just when you think your doing good your the last ship alive and its only been 3 minutes.  how about fixing the issues with tiers, a new mexico at tier 6 has no chance in a battle with a bismark at tier 8. especially when your the only tier 6 in the match up against a heavy tier 8 match,

uller101 #2 Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:07 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

It matches the ships, not the players.

1SneakyDevil #3 Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:14 AM

Ensign

• Members

Please show these OP WR of the other team and your team's potato WR, I've seen these exact figures in too many threads now to find them believable.

56Bravo #4 Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:34 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

The MM DevTeam uses a particular brand of Vodka, and it is needed to grease the wheels of the MM engine, if you catch my meaning.  My still is only for producing rum, so my own matchmaking is horrid.  But with the proper application of the right alcohol, I care not.  And used liberally you will care less too.  Drink up comrade.

obakeronin #5 Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:18 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

i don't get the way or the intent on matchmaking in wows, u get matched with ships 2 tiers higher than you, and ive heard t over and over again, its good for experience....but how can u get experience if you get blown out of the game by ships that way outrange you and you cant get in a single shot??  ive tried to avoid these ships but the range these (lets say being t7 in a t9 battle) have range far more superior than urs that u are sunk b4 u can even get a shot in.  it would be nice if your in one of these matches that you'd be compensated some extra range to even compete.  either that or stop allowing games where there is a 2 tier deference.  1 tier diference isn't that bad, most ppl can deal with that, but 2!! and many times its game after game, I think that is the biggest complain is the matchmaking and biggest gripe in wows

ohioan55 #6 Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

The match making needs to set the tier difference to only one tier.  Ships 2 tiers higher are just too powerful in comparison to those 2 tiers less.  I've experienced it way to many times.  I shoot them and then they shoot me.  Boom.  And their range is much greater, on average.  The wait times are already long, so a little more for a better match won't hurt anyone.

Raven114 #7 Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:01 PM

Ensign

• Members

I think the big problem is in your head. When you see your are bottom tier you already prepare to lose. I have been in many games where the bottom tiers cleaned house. It really takes a long time to learn this game. And a long time to develop some skill. I would say in some case's more than a year. Before you think you know whats going on play 1000 games or so you will have a different point of view.:look:

1SneakyDevil #8 Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

Ensign

• Members

View Postohioan55, on 05 February 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

The match making needs to set the tier difference to only one tier.  Ships 2 tiers higher are just too powerful in comparison to those 2 tiers less.  I've experienced it way to many times.  I shoot them and then they shoot me.  Boom.  And their range is much greater, on average.  The wait times are already long, so a little more for a better match won't hurt anyone.

They are?????

CAPTMUDDXX #9 Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

MM only considers ship types and tiers not player WR nor skills Get use to it play on and enjoy the GAME !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users