-100% detonation flag bugged.

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Destroyer_Kiyoshimo #101 Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

Admiral

• Beta Testers

View PostGomez_Adams, on 12 January 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:

Well, since the game doesn't support replays without having to do some sort of programming or use some third party mod that may or may not get you banned, expecting people to supply replays is sort of...well...silly.

Actually the modpack that enables replays is verified by WG and all content is 100% approved and legal to use without violating any rules. But please continue to think this.

I haven't had to manually turn replays on for the better part of a year due to Aslain's.

Frankly the complaints about this have been going on for the better part of a year and yet nobody has provided a video, a replay, or even a screenshot of it happening. WG can't do anything if they can't see the problem in action, and they can't see it in action if you blatantly refuse to give them the data they need to track down this single, very obscure bug.

Kiyoshimo's aircraft carrier rework Kiyoshimo's Torpedo Campaign

I am the Hull of my Torpedo. Steel is my body and Oxygen is my blood. I have caused over one thousand hull breaches. Unknown to flames, nor known to penetrate. I have withstood pain to launch many torpedoes. Yet those guns will never shoot anything.
So, as I pray-- Unlimited Torpedo Works

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users