I think I play Dunkerque too hard...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

alphonse2501 #1 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Spoiler

I choose end with a ramming because I am confident with my ramming flag.

Later I realize I had made double CQE!

Spoiler

Goliath654 #2 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

:D 

the mighty dunk will never be denied.... and when in doubt the dunk makes an excellent 1 time torp.

dark.png

Wowzery #3 Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

The Dunk is a favorite of mine.  Though lately I've been potatoing in every ship.

_Luna #4 Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters

The Dunk is one of my favorite ships as well.

I also tend to get aggressive in her, though I always look for islands or the map edge to cover the weak sides.

She's a ship I like to push a flank with (and hope the friendlies on that flank push with me)

StrixKitty #5 Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Beta Testers

The only think I love about it is that I can shoot it and do good damage in my Gneis :'D
Kriegsmarine Forum Kitty

Details on Computers:

Estimated_Prophet #6 Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:30 PM

Commander

• Members

If nothing else I love the heck out of how DQ can round a corner and keep ALL its guns pointed at the destroyer or whatever that's waiting there to try and ruin your day.

Dodged in the crazily small gap BETWEEN a tight torpedo spread and an island once, then unloaded a facefull of pain right into the Russian cruiser that had been so rude as to launch said torps.

Forget Ise! Give me Hyuuga!!!

Phoenix_jz #7 Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:35 AM

Commander

• Beta Testers

I have ended most of my recent battles with rams...

She truly does excel at aggressive play. I had a match with her today where I charged into an enemy force, took out a Pensacola and Leander, and then rammed some poor Cocky Bayern who thought he was going to kill me while I was distracted.

We lost that, our base got capped.

So, I went back in for another match. I finished off a Tirpitz that had ambushed our Graf Spee (and took a torpedo for it), brawled and executed some poor Fuso who thought he could brawl with the 'poor fragile French battlecruiser."

E-Z 52,638 damage from him.

So then I had to deal with the cheeeky Cleveland who was hosing me down with HE the whole time, though I did have to finish an annoying Mogami behind him who was going broadside.
I ended up ramming the Cleveland, but at this point I was so low on health I died as well.

All in a day's work for a Dunkerque!

Current Fleet:                                                                                    My "Steel, Paper, or Fiction?" Series
USN:   Farragut       Pensacola        Arkansas Beta                                            Aircraft Carriers
                                Indianapolis                                                                            Battleships
IJN:     Minekaze     Myoko                                                                                       Cruisers
RN:                          Leander                                                                                  Destroyers
RM:                                                                                                                 Suggestion Threads:
MN:                                                   Dunkerque                                     French Destroyer Tree Thread
KM:                          Nürnberg          Bayern                                                            Bolzano
VMF:   Ognevoi                                                                                                        Gorizia
ARP:                                                                                                        Japanese Cruiser Split Thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users