Ideas/suggestion to improve the game balance

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Kaa1el #1 Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:38 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

1. adjust the following parameters of top tier battleships:
    1. improve AA rating, especially Japanese BBs.
    2. HP should be made at least 1.5x the current value.
    3. lower the chance of HE catching fire, make premium equipment or consumable to lower the chance to 0%
    4. Add anti-torpedo mechanism. When activated, the ship is immune to any torpedo hit. Remove flood system. The cool down should be twice the torpedo reloading time of an average destroyer.
    5. Increase the enemy ship detection range to make invisible HE spam impossible.
    6. improve gun accuracy and dispersion value and reduce reloading time for the main armaments.
  2. remove some of the DD ability so that the following characteristics cannot be coexist, the optimal maximal number should be 3:
    1. High maneuverability.
    2. Low detection rate.
    3. long range torpedo.
    4. high damage torpedo.
    5. HE spam capability.
    6. smoke generator.
  3. adjust some parameters of the carrier class:
    1. hp of all planes should be made 50% lower.
    2. remove manual torpedo and bomb drop.
    3. reduce the number of planes in a squadron, double the rearm time.
    4. limit the number of squadrons attacking a single ship to 2 max.
    5. further reduce the bomb and torpedo damage.
    6. add fuel system, every sortie can only last 70 seconds. after that, planes either return to carrier or crash into the water.

Edited by Kaa1el, 12 January 2017 - 08:47 AM.

TurboT #2 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:00 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

I see the incoming wrath.

GL with  your suggestions.

http://www.twitch.tv/turbotboss

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Gandariel #3 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

so basicly 

1. You want a BB imune to all other class dmg /AA stronger, 0 chance for dd dmg, and 0 chance for fire form dd and CS. and aditional you want more HP even for reduce dmg from enemy :D .....ok wake up.

2. so Even when you dont want flood, have 0 chance for fire and reduced dmg from torps you event want those reduce dmg to be double time of spawn :D LOL

3. AND agians CV you wans stronger AA and + half plane HP so you can hit them all  so nobody hit you.

:D no coment

Edited by Gandariel, 12 January 2017 - 09:05 AM.

SquiglyHasATorpedo #4 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

Here we go lads

Relatively new player (highest tier is 7, 6 if non-premium only). Willing to divvy if not already in one.

Takamachi_Nanoha_sg #5 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Fun reading your post every time. It's entertaining as always. Looking forward to see your jokes again

Gandariel #6 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:08 AM

• Beta Testers

Damm i was clicbaited.

I checked his previous topics ...... :D

Time to go sleep 

Edited by Gandariel, 12 January 2017 - 09:08 AM.

Palladia #7 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:19 AM

• Members

C'mon guys,  don't feed the troll.

madgiecool #8 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

1.  In a 2 tier spread, CV's should always be the lowest tier.  Never the top or mid tier.

1nc0mp3t3nt_1 #9 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

My PC specs

Ships you will likely see me in:

Friedrich Der Grosse, Bismarck, Leningrad, Scharnhorst, Bayern, Kamikaze, New Mexico, North Carolina

SaidNoOneEver, on 03 November 2016 - 01:20 PM, said:

I like Adidas!  

Aduial #10 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:56 AM

Captain

• Members

I can understand trolls. I know that some people just have nothing better to do in life. What I don't understand are people that give their posts upvotes. Seriously, WHO THE HECK gave him an upvote??

My terrible stats:

My Favorite ships: Mogami, Myoko, Clemson, T8 Fubuki (sadly, the T6 Fubuki doesn't feel quite as good), Mikasa, Gneisenau, Fletcher

My topics: Aduial's commander build recommendations (post 0.6.0)               Remove Detonations from Ranked battles              Mogami deserves a buff           Rebalancing Aircraft Loadouts          Repair Party for Tier 8 Cruisers?           Strafing:           Suggestion about carrier MM          

Excield #11 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

I've got an idea to improve game forum balance: Ban Kaa1el.

:P

dem0lsh0r #12 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

Commander

• Members

View PostAduial, on 12 January 2017 - 05:56 AM, said:

I can understand trolls. I know that some people just have nothing better to do in life. What I don't understand are people that give their posts upvotes. Seriously, WHO THE HECK gave him an upvote??

Alt? Himself?

"If you don't say goodbye, you're never really gone."

Canadatron #13 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

AP? Working as intended :trollface:

I prefer my trolls to put in a bit more work. You should study the teachings of GUTB.
-={FOG}=- Community Member

dem0lsh0r #14 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

Commander

• Members

View PostCanadatron, on 12 January 2017 - 07:12 AM, said:

AP? Working as intended :trollface:

I prefer my trolls to put in a bit more work. You should study the teachings of GUTB.

Too much work. He can't even learn anything beyond a Yammy, and even that's asking for too much.

Aduial #15 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

Captain

• Members

View Postdem0lsh0r, on 12 January 2017 - 03:19 AM, said:

Too much work. He can't even learn anything beyond a Yammy, and even that's asking for too much.

Correction: He can't even learn how to play a Yamato properly. 

My terrible stats:

My Favorite ships: Mogami, Myoko, Clemson, T8 Fubuki (sadly, the T6 Fubuki doesn't feel quite as good), Mikasa, Gneisenau, Fletcher

My topics: Aduial's commander build recommendations (post 0.6.0)               Remove Detonations from Ranked battles              Mogami deserves a buff           Rebalancing Aircraft Loadouts          Repair Party for Tier 8 Cruisers?           Strafing:           Suggestion about carrier MM          

dem0lsh0r #16 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

Commander

• Members

View PostAduial, on 12 January 2017 - 07:21 AM, said:

Correction: He can't even learn how to play a Yamato properly. 

That's what I just said. "Even that's asking for too much."

Aduial #17 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

Captain

• Members

View Postdem0lsh0r, on 12 January 2017 - 03:28 AM, said:

That's what I just said. "Even that's asking for too much."

Lol, sorry. Reading is hard, OK??? :D

My terrible stats:

Gomez_Adams #18 Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

View PostKaa1el, on 12 January 2017 - 03:38 AM, said:

1. improve AA rating, especially Japanese BBs. No. Just no.
    2. HP should be made at least 1.5x the current value. Absolutely not. It already takes forever sans a citadel to kill most BB's.
    3. lower the chance of HE catching fire, make premium equipment or consumable to lower the chance to 0% No. Cruisers are already gimped enough.
    4. Add anti-torpedo mechanism. When activated, the ship is immune to any torpedo hit. Remove flood system. The cool down should be twice the torpedo reloading time of an average destroyer. That is without doubt the dumbest idea anybody has ever suggested in the history of gaming. What's next? Auto shell dodge by teleporting your ship 100 meters to the right?
    5. Increase the enemy ship detection range to make invisible HE spam impossible. That's why they make cruisers and DD's. Stick near one rather than camping 50km away from everybody sniping.
    6. improve gun accuracy and dispersion value and reduce reloading time for the main armaments. No. BB's are fine on that as they are. The RNG though could be lowered a bit. Doing 3 citadels in one salvo while having 9 over pens for no damage the next is the issue...and that's an issue for everybody, not just BB's.
  2. remove some of the DD ability so that the following characteristics cannot be coexist, the optimal maximal number should be 3:
    1. High maneuverability. No.
    2. Low detection rate. No.
    3. long range torpedo. No. Are you insane?
    4. high damage torpedo. No.
    5. HE spam capability. So take away their only real chance of gunning? How 'bout NO!!!
    6. smoke generator. Now you've gone past suggestion to full blown stupidity.
    1. hp of all planes should be made 50% lower. No. They're already easy enough to kill.
    2. remove manual torpedo and bomb drop. That is a bit harsh. Increasing the range would do it. Say, 3km minimum range from target .
    3. reduce the number of planes in a squadron, double the rearm time. No.
    4. limit the number of squadrons attacking a single ship to 2 max. That's just outright silly...but then again this entire post of yours is.
    5. further reduce the bomb and torpedo damage. No. Increasing the drop range to 3km would give most ships a chance to dodge the majority of torpedoes. It shouldn't make CV's completely useless which is  what you're trying to do to every class except the Battleship.
    6. add fuel system, every sortie can only last 70 seconds. after that, planes either return to carrier or crash into the water. That's not a bad idea. It's the only decent idea in this complete cesspool of a post.

Edited by Gomez_Adams, 12 January 2017 - 11:47 AM.

World of Warships - Because World of Tanks just sucks too bad to play anymore.

Just what we wanted for Christmas! A Cheating Supertester! Thank you, Wargaming!

The game you SHOULD be playing.

The game you should NEVER, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES play.

Cruiser_Louisville #19 Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostKaa1el, on 12 January 2017 - 02:38 AM, said:

1. improve AA rating, especially Japanese BBs. 
    2. HP should be made at least 1.5x the current value.
    3. lower the chance of HE catching fire, make premium equipment or consumable to lower the chance to 0%
    4. Add anti-torpedo mechanism. When activated, the ship is immune to any torpedo hit. Remove flood system. The cool down should be twice the torpedo reloading time of an average destroyer.
    5. Increase the enemy ship detection range to make invisible HE spam impossible.
    6. improve gun accuracy and dispersion value and reduce reloading time for the main armaments.
    1. High maneuverability.
    2. Low detection rate.
    3. long range torpedo.
    4. high damage torpedo.
    5. HE spam capability.
    6. smoke generator.
    1. hp of all planes should be made 50% lower.
    2. remove manual torpedo and bomb drop.
    3. reduce the number of planes in a squadron, double the rearm time.
    4. limit the number of squadrons attacking a single ship to 2 max.
    5. further reduce the bomb and torpedo damage.
    6. add fuel system, every sortie can only last 70 seconds. after that, planes either return to carrier or crash into the water.

1. The other two are entirely ridiculous, so I'll just answer this one:

1. The Japanese had the worst AA of the war out of any of the major nations. Sorry, but no.
  2. Why, so they can be even larger EXP pinatas for percentage based fires and flooding?
  3. ... Go play Steel Ocean. You'll notice that cruisers literally have zero purpose other than pure masochism in that game because they have no way to contest battleships.
  4. Why not give them Graviton Beam Cannons while we're at it?
  5. They're already doing something similar to this, unless you mean smoke, then no, they're not doing anything about it.
  6. I wouldn't mind if they decreased sigma values but made horizontal dispersion significantly less. That'd actually be more realistic.

To the other two:

Valoel_Vegas #20 Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:46 PM

• Beta Testers

I agree

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users