I unlock her and did 2 games with her.
The T-22 is the complete lackluster in that line. A ship that can only be used as a limited torpedoboat, even IJN DD laugh about your guns.
Ernst Gaede wasn't bad but not real good either. Since you don't have to care about invisifire with the KM DD get the 150mm guns and have some fun. Still I was happy when I was done with her.
When I got the t7 DD I thought this will be a terrible grind. I didn't check her first, just took her out into a match. But after 2 games she feels just better then t6 even when she is stock. The reasons? A 5th turret and a 50m tighter turn radius. While her turrets still turn slow you get 25% more shells out then with the same t6 guns. That has a huge impact if you need to fight other DD. You have sonar from the start, no more smoke hidding for the red team DD. I choose the classic skill setup with last stand. If update 6.0 wouldn't be that close (and a free captain point reset) I may would try expert marksman.
- 17500 hit points with the second hull
- her shell didn't have the highest velocity but the trajectory is good and you get 13km range with AFT
- hydroaucoustic search
- 640m turning circle, much better then the Blys and Leningrad, only the Sims and Mahan turn better
- 4 seconds reload, 3.6 with BFT, same like USN DD but your shells didn't travel first through the orbit
- 3000 points damage with AP
- 8.5km torpedo range, even without CE you have 800m stealth fire range. With 65knots speed they are faster then every other t7 (I exclude the 4km Kiev ones, they are just a emergency shotgun). Also 1.3km detection range for the torpedos, that isn't bad also
- typical German design, you will love it if you like the Scharnhorst, Bismarck etc.
- you know the HE behavior of the KM shells. 1500 damage and 6% fire chance isn't much you can brag with. OK, the USN has 5% fire chance but then they do more damage
- 37 knots, only the Mahan and Shirasuyu are slower and it feels like forever till she speeds up
- 90 seconds torpedo reload
- slow turrets, 22 seconds for a 180 degree turn, only the Leningrad is slower. If you can take it go with Aiming System for the 2nd slot, if not get Main Battery 2. With AFT you negate the sideeffect from it
- no chance for stealth firing, bit frustrating if you compare it with the Leningrad and Blys, you couldn't caught less attraction of enemy ships if you would fire starshells
9/10 that I would play her again
She is a OKish t7 DD with a few points that make her shine (hitpoints, HS, good torpedos).
Thx to Tanz that made this nice skin