0.5.15 - Premanent Camo Removal

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

joel9507 #21 Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

No idea what time frame or errors Niko is addressing.  I do not believe he is suggesting they are reneging on any gold camo duplications from the recent IJN DD split and here's why: 

The relevant commitment on the treatment for gold camo during the split is in the 0.5.15 release notes:  http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-515/ 

Block Quote

Permanent Camouflage

• If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Hatsuharu VII before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Hatsuharu VI and Akatsuki VII are added to the player's account as replacements.
  • If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Fubuki VIII before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Kagero VIII and Fubuki VII are added to the player's account as replacements.
  • If a player purchased the permanent camouflage for Kagero IX before the update went live, this camouflage is removed from the player's account; permanent camouflages for Yugumo IX and Kagero VIII are added to the player's account as replacements.

I had gold camo on all the affected Japanese DDs before the patch, and as promised in the release notes, have it on both the old and new ships.  Commitment kept, AFAIK.

Thus I think the subject of this thread is not the Japanese DD split.  

diddlyv #22 Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Silly me here I thought the Hatsuharu and Akatsuki permanent Camos were WOWs way of paying us back for the super Nerf given to the IJN DDs.  The camo was about the only thing I like about these two ships.  Check my stats and you will see my IJN DD play has fallen sharply since the tech tree mod and nerfing the DDs

silverdahc #23 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

I think everybody's Jap DD play has fallen, maybe not but for me it definitely has also.

Only reason I played japs to begin with was to get the old to fubuki because that's when the Jap actually became a good DD and it was a good ship. Now the Americans far out class the Jap Destroyer so I will play The Americans are Germans a lot more

Don't get me wrong in an experienced players hands it's still ok ship but nothing like it used to be

"It is very hard to swim up hill."         

Mark Schlereth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users