[MOD] Haifuri Skin Mod for Graf Spee

high school fleet haifuri admiral graf spee germany cruiser premium mod skin

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

SireneRacker #21 Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

Captain

• Members

Some requests:

- you have painted all four forward Sec Turrets. Is there a way to only have those painted that were white in the show?

- Since you painted the forward turret as well could you try and give the turret ring a bit of paint as well? That might make it look like it is supposed to be like that.

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

Raptormama #22 Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:07 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

I don't think it's possible to do that. The USS Arizona is supposed to have a blue roof on the third turret (only turrets 1, 2, and 4 had red roofs) but does not because the same model is used for all of the turrets, so the same texture is used as well. You can either have a ship with all turret tops red (which skinners have done as the difference is overlooked by most) or one with all blue, which stands out more.

So it's an all-or-none choice, unfortunately. And you only get one skin per turret model no matter which ship you're viewing it on, which is why my Spee (see it on page 1) has the turret colors from Tanz' Scharnhorst skin as the turret model is the same. Fortunately, the Kriegsmarine greys blend pretty well and I'm happy with the result.

SireneRacker #23 Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostRaptormama, on 18 January 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

I don't think it's possible to do that. The USS Arizona is supposed to have a blue roof on the third turret (only turrets 1, 2, and 4 had red roofs) but does not because the same model is used for all of the turrets, so the same texture is used as well. You can either have a ship with all turret tops red (which skinners have done as the difference is overlooked by most) or one with all blue, which stands out more.

So it's an all-or-none choice, unfortunately. And you only get one skin per turret model no matter which ship you're viewing it on, which is why my Spee (see it on page 1) has the turret colors from Tanz' Scharnhorst skin as the turret model is the same. Fortunately, the Kriegsmarine greys blend pretty well and I'm happy with the result.

I know that. But to adapt to it I suggested trying to paint the forward barbettes as well. Right now it looks like a camouflaged turret put on an un-camouflaged section. A colored barbette might help to make it look "planned"

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

KinoMyu #24 Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:26 AM

Seaman

• Members

View PostSireneRacker, on 18 January 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

- Since you painted the forward turret as well could you try and give the turret ring a bit of paint as well? That might make it look like it is supposed to be like that.

Problem solved sir! :honoring: The forward barbette is now also colored.

About the secondary turrets, they all use the same texture so it's impossible to color each individual one differently.

Stat Stuff

High School Fleet skins: Harekaze for Kagero/Graf Spee/Harekaze fix/Okikaze Kai for Harekaze

High School Fleet voices: Akeno & Mashiro/Wilhelmina & Thea

volkswagenenthusiast63 #25 Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

looks like you will not need the skins anymore https://worldofwarsh...-2-b-kawaii-ld/ @KinoMyu

KM: Emden, Konig Albert, Konigsberg, Nurnberg, Admiral Graf Spee, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, Bismarck, Tripitz / Ernst Gaede

USN: Albany, Arkansas, Marblehead, Texas, Arizona, Sims, Atlanta, Sapian, Alabama, Iowa, Missouri / Montana

IJN: Tachibana, Mikasa, Ishizuchi, Atago / Nagato / PA: Ashan, Lo Yang / PL: Błyskawica

RN: Belfast, Warspite, Campeltown / MN: Dunkerque / VMF: Diana, Aurora, Murmansk. Nikolai I

Raptormama #26 Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:11 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

I'm personally not likely to pick up the HSF Graf Spee, but hopefully this skin will apply to it for those that do. Third-party skins tend to be higher quality than those WG puts on ships. They've also still got the teak deck instead of the pine deck. Boo.

Grantwhy #27 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

for anyone interested, this mod still works with 0.6.5.0  :)

Thank you KinoMyu for making this skin.  I think it's one of the best looking skins in the game :honoring:

And with the HSF Graf Spee not being a reward/give-a-way ship (as far as I know), this mod is my only chance of having this look for all my Graf Spees :) 

(I was lucky to earn the Graf Spee on my AISA, EU & NA accounts, and it is currently my favourite ship)

Edited by Grantwhy, 18 May 2017 - 01:46 PM.

As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users