Post your best games that were still soul crushing defeats in Cruisers

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

crzyhawk #61 Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:31 AM

Admiral

• Members
  • Beta Testers

This one hurts a lot.  Zero support from my team.

vonKaiser #62 Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Even thought it was a loss, I'm more impressed that I got 2million potential damage in a Pensacola of all things

replay link without my annoying voice if you guys want it that way instead lol

http://wowreplays.co...er-Two-Brothers

Edited by vonKaiser, 22 February 2017 - 05:10 PM.

For the love of god Wargaming, please remove the atrocious Citadel hit noise

Sincerely, a Tinnitus sufferer. (Edit 7/7/16 - Thank you soooooo much for the change Wargaming)

Random Gaming Moments, Ship Reviews and gameplay breakdown by yours truly: https://www.youtube.com/c/vonkaiser

Falls_USMC #63 Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:01 AM

Ensign

• Members

Sometimes you just can't win. Did set a new personal best for planes shot down in the Hindy though, so I've got that going for me, which is nice. 

Aaaaand next game. Good grief. 

Edited by Falls_USMC, 25 February 2017 - 12:52 AM.

Be Slow To Anger and Deliberate of Action. 

However, When Moved to Violence, Strike Hard and Win at all Costs.

SalvoSanta #64 Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostFalls_USMC, on 25 February 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Not even the Dalai Lama himself can save some teams. 

Falls_USMC #65 Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostSalvoSanta, on 25 February 2017 - 12:08 AM, said:

Not even the Dalai Lama himself can save some teams. 

True story. 

Case in point. In a Pensacola no less. Barf. 

Syhon #66 Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:11 PM

Seaman

• Members

When you do everything in your power but your team just collapses like flies

Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake Quad-Core (4.6ghz) / MSI Geforce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB  / Samsung Evo 500GB / Corsair RM 750 PSU

AdmiralThunder #67 Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:13 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

I haven't played my Fiji in a long time so decided to take it out for a Co-op spin. Had maybe my best game ever in it but made one mistake at end that cost us the win. Would have been a great carry even for Co-op.  :facepalm:

Did good early fighting with our Atlanta to take the A cap. I took out the enemy Graf Spee and Fiji in process. By then most everyone was dead. It left just me, our Kirov, and an almost dead Scharn. As I went to help the Kirov he died leaving the Scharn and I against their Atlanta(50%), Scharn(90%+), and Bayern(50%). Scharn and I closed in on B where they were from each side. We both fired at Atlanta and it vaporized but not before getting of torps that killed the Scharn( think that is how it died anyway ). So I hear the dreaded you are our last hope. I am against 2 healthy BB with my 1/2 HP Fiji. Yeah. LOL

I was able to torp the Bayern and take it out without getting hit bad so it was me and the Scharn who suddenly ran away? Yes, BOTS run now. LOL We were up by 200 points and held 2 caps but still had a long way to go( almost 400 points and a little over 5 minutes ). If it was Random I would have tried to stay away and win on points but seeing as it is Co-op and no one really cares I decided to go for the Scharn.

The mistake I made was popping smoke. I didn't realize I had used my last sonar( must have done it by accident ). So the Scharn vanished in the smoke. I tried to set myself for a torp shot and quick exit but misjudged and it appeared right on me. I got torps off but only 1 hit and being a BOT with super accurate aim/lead it got me with torps. I was so mad. LOL. I should have just :hiding:

Oh well live and learn and it is just a game. I wanted it bad though. LOL. I think almost 108K in damage and all that I did in a Co-op game with just 8 enemy is pretty good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Falls_USMC #68 Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

Ensign

• Members

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. This would have been a really nice first win bonus. *sigh*

Aaaaaaand two games later.....In a tier X match no less. 

Edited by Falls_USMC, 07 March 2017 - 04:37 PM.

Falls_USMC #69 Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:34 AM

Ensign

• Members

First game in the Baltimore. Crushing loss? Yes. But I am thinking I'm gonna like this ship. 

ultima1 #70 Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

my team just buckled on the left side of the map.

had played decent. even if i didn't get any citadel hits...which is unusual for my graf spee. rng has not been kind to me last few days. was last to die, 5 on 1 is not good odds...

AdmiralThunder #71 Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

LOL. Low tier Co-op battle with Katori. Damaged all 8 enemy and sunk 5. Was one, 2 salvos at most, from taking out their last ship( another Katori )when I finally died. I was at about 85% after taking out #5 when the last ship, another Katori, hit me and took out the engine. It then torped me as I was helpless in water.  

So, it was the enemy Katori with almost no HP left( couldn't see the red of it's health bar )against our 1/4 strength BB( who spent the whole time I am fighting 6 alone and sinking 5 sitting on the edge lobbing shells and never touching a one of them - but almost hitting me numerous times LOL ). Figured it was in the bag. Nope. LOL

BB guy just motored straight through center of map with no WASD at all and missed 3 separate chances at taking it out. Just 1 shell would have. The BOT Katori followed and eventually killed him. My jaw almost hit the floor. LOL. OMG, all he had to do was slow down and his secondary's could have killed it. Got to love low tier battles. LOL

Falls_USMC #72 Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:11 AM

Ensign

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE UP

Ujenele #73 Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

Posted Image

Spoiler

I am a Beta Tester - fun is not my objective but fun will be had.

I will test all manners of balance and unbalance with zeal and objectivity.

I will provide constructive criticism and thoughtful suggestions.

I will not whine, I will not whine. For I am a Beta TESTER.

Falls_USMC #74 Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:55 PM

Ensign

• Members

Words cannot express how much I am in love with the Belfast. Who needs a Flint?! But still, this was ridiculous. Circled the map and damn near won it, but couldn't carry quite hard enough. 

projectraven #75 Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:49 AM

Seaman

• Members

Highest XP on both teams.

Edited by projectraven, 18 March 2017 - 04:00 AM.

SalvoSanta #76 Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Probably my best game in the Minotaur for damage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

no caps. :'(

212thAttackBattalion #77 Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:34 PM

Ensign

• Members

I really am just your average, every-man World of Warships player. My play style according to Warships today:

• Mostly plays cruisers, especially medium-tier and is very good in them
  • Deals an above average amount of damage
  • Extremely rarely uses torpedoes
  • Key vehicle - Fiji

centarina #78 Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

Rear Admiral

• Members

meh,  i've had couple 185k matches in ibuki in a loss,  but not  brag worthy   lol.  

IJN: Mikasa,  Ichizuchi, Fuso, Amagi, Katori, kuma, Zao, Tachibana, KamikazeR, Shinonome, Shiratsuyu, Akizuki, Yugumo PA Anshan  

VFM: Aurora,Svietlana,  Murmansk, Budyonny, Chapayev, D.Donskoi, Ognevoi, Kiev, Udaloi,Grosovoi,  Khab  FRDougay T, Le Gal

USN:   New York, North Carolina,Phoenix,  Marblehead,  Indianapolis, Baltimore,  Farragut, Sims,Benson,Fletcher, Bogue    RN Leander, Edinburgh   

KM:  Konig Albert, Bayern, Graf Spee, Gneisenau, Bismarck, FDG, Emden, Karlsruhe  , Roon, Lib Maas         ARP:All

Notser Certified Potato

SeaKnight_1990 #79 Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Due to the fact I'm nearing my max for size in photos allowed, you will have to take my word for this:

Yesterday, I was in my Aoba on Two Brothers. I was hanging around the D cap when I spotted and finished off an enemy Nurnberg. I then followed some teammates to the C cap, and then started throwing HE at some enemy Colorados. At this point, I was getting the crap beaten out of me, and I got sunk by the enemy Belfast, but not before getting both sides of torpedoes off--one at one Colorado, which missed, and one at the enemy Bayern--and then the enemy CO that I set alight burned to death, and a second later, my torpedoes connected on the enemy Bayern, killing him and earning me two "Flesh Wound" medals and my second "Double Strike." Long story short, our team basically was in a bad way, after we had five ships left and sunk six of the enemy, with me pointing out I accounted for half the kills on our team. And long story even shorter, we lost. But still--it was a good game.

dark.png

h_balck #80 Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Only my 6th battle in the Ibuki.  It was... painful.  My first 200k+ game to boot. Replay available on WoWs Replays but can't link it for some odd reason.  :sceptic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users