0.5.15 General Feedback Thread

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

Manticore_de #41 Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:51 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Not sure if that topic has been broached, but what is with the Hatsuharu? I'm already at the Yugumo, so I finished grinding the Hatsu and it was elite. After the update, I have to get the Hatsu again to grind for the Shiratsuyu...and I really don't want to grind the Hatsu again :( Is it possible to make the Shiratsuyu already researched or to give at least some free xp as compensation?
dark.png

paradat #42 Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:34 PM

Commander

• Beta Testers

I love it so far. Messed around with some of the IJN DD's and really enjoying the campaigns. I like the direction the game is going.:)

Elo_J_Fudpucker #43 Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Three groups of planes in the air. The Bomber and Torp planes Icons were moving steadily, but the fighters Icon was jittering around. I have it recorded if you want to see it.

Warships today
Xmas boxes = 19 different ships Emden(x2) Ishizuchi Marblehead Murmansk Arizona Molotov Anshan Indianapolis
Blyskawica Warspite Atlanta Sims Texas(x3) LoYang Nikolai Atago Tirpitz(x2) Gremaschchy Scharnhorst(x2)
+ + + Gold Camo FXP Flags PTime !!

RocheTheBoss #44 Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:35 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I'm not sure if this was intended, but when completing the new ARP ship missions, you can duplicate captains. For example, I now have two Hiei captains, one from a mission a while ago, and one from today. Just posting so WG can know if they didn't intend this.

Shysterr #45 Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:40 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

What happened to the training room???  Many people use it for various purposes.  For example, I have never played a carrier before, so I started using the room in the last week to learn carrier basics instead of having my poor teammates suffer through my entire learning curve.  Our clan uses the room for practices, others to test out new ships, etc.  WG, please return the training room! 

Gashaus #46 Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:48 AM

Seaman

• Members

View PostNikoPower, on 30 November 2016 - 08:15 PM, said:

How are you all enjoying the new update? Let us know in the comments below.

In the campaigns the tasks state IV-X. On some you can't use lower tiers even though it says you can use a tier 5, you don't get credited. Is this just a misprint?

SabotBoy #47 Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:18 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

In "Windows 10" using the "Auto-hide" feature for the "taskbar", if WoWS is running and one moves the mouse to "un-hide" the taskbar, the taskbar will never auto-hide until the next reboot/login.

I have two monitors. Primary/Main display #1 in front, and a smaller (lower-resolution), secondary display #2 to the left.  The taskbar is positioned on the LEFT side of the secondary (#2) display.

hanesco #48 Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:14 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostElo_J_Fudpucker, on 30 November 2016 - 05:42 PM, said:

Roll Over Bismark!

I was not recording.. dagnabbit!..

​My Bismark died after 3 kills in a close in battle... I was taken out by another Bismark in close proximity.. I rolled over slowly..but once I was almost 180°, the ship suddenly rolled over the other way 360° and continued to die normally.... sure wish I was recording...lol

This happened in a match I had today, an ARP Haguro got killed in front of me and began rolling as you describe it, after all that it sank...

Current ships:

Tier II-IV: Tachibana, Emden, Katori, Kuma, Duguay-Trouin.

Tier V-VI: Kamikaze R, ARP Kongo (all), T-22, Konig, Leander, Bayern, Graf Spee.

Tier VII: ARP Myoko (all), Pensacola, Mahan, Akatsuki, Shiratsuyu, Shchors, Minsk.

Tier VIII:  ARP Takao, Amagi, Mogami, Kagero, Kiev, Ognevoi, Adm. Hipper.

Rick_56 #49 Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:23 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Lag, Makes the game unplayable I never had this problem before.

Elo_J_Fudpucker #50 Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Posthanesco, on 01 December 2016 - 11:14 PM, said:

This happened in a match I had today, an ARP Haguro got killed in front of me and began rolling as you describe it, after all that it sank...

​..and again... lol...

Warships today
Xmas boxes = 19 different ships Emden(x2) Ishizuchi Marblehead Murmansk Arizona Molotov Anshan Indianapolis
Blyskawica Warspite Atlanta Sims Texas(x3) LoYang Nikolai Atago Tirpitz(x2) Gremaschchy Scharnhorst(x2)
+ + + Gold Camo FXP Flags PTime !!

NoMoreNiceGuy #51 Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:04 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

The ability to hide individual ships would be nice, I don't really need to see 4 Teir 5 ARP Battleships, or all the cruisers. It clutters up the ship bar. It could be added to the menu when you right click on a ship.

BobTDwarf #52 Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:40 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

question on Task 7 in the science campaign... do you have to kill 5 ships in ONE game?  Hasn't given me the task reward and I have killed at least 6 since I took the task..

Oberst1 #53 Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

Overall Niko...... In a Word... Its.... Garbage.  Not enjoyable at all. 

Besides the IJN Destroyer line derail, the game is now full of issues, Screen freezes, game crashes, game disconnects.

My question... Is there anything the Programmers "Havent" screwed up with this update???????

HMS_Thunderwolf #54 Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:02 AM

Seaman

• Members

the biggest thing i've noticed is the glitching ships as they are sinking that have meant to be fixed now actaully happens alot more often.

before this patch i found it quite a rare thing to see a ship flip and spin after getting taken out of the match, maybe once in every 50-80 games. since the update i've seen it happen either to myself or others at least 7 times at this point over the sdpace of like 30 games.

i've also noticed the smoke screen animeations getting stuck and not being taken out of the mattle, often when a ship gets sunk while deploying the smoke, while the ship sinks the smoke deployment animation will continue until the end of the battle, often looking  like there is a volcano under the water.

another small glitch that has happened afew times for awhile now is if you get set on fire and you die the fire animation you get around the screen (which is annoying and should be removed/be a on/off option in settings imo) will stay until the end of the battle, it happens while spectating other ships aswell it would seem

Edited by HMS_Thunderwolf, 02 December 2016 - 08:05 AM.

WidochMeirker #55 Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:18 AM

Seaman

• Members

Yesterday I had to log off and log back on to get my ships released from battle.  I had 4 different ships "in battle" for an hour.

Luc117 #56 Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:52 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

1. So far everthing is good except for USN CVs:fishpalm:

2. Loading time is significantly reduced in gerneral for all players in my observation. Good job on this one.

3. Port lag is back but not that noticeable in before

4. speak to lag, strangely, after this update I am suffering from huge lag spikes(displays >1000ms), but my ping looks just normal(constantly 43ms with 0.01% package loss) while playing:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ping statistics for 162.213.60.88:
    Packets: Sent = 15801, Received = 15799, Lost = 2 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 42ms, Maximum = 76ms, Average = 43ms
------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's all I want to say to this update.

pit101 #57 Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:56 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

what are u gonna do with ARP ships i really dont wanna have duplicates 

Capt_Q_Sparrow #58 Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

• Members

My Minkaze is not a gunship it's a target what happened to Rock paper scissors  BBs are supposed to get sunk by DD's  BB's guns are so over powered that there are few cruisers they are just snacks for BB's  Why the  favoritism towards BBs all of a sudden ?  you have buffed the BBs over and over again Now you nerf the IJN line so hard it's worthless   GET RID OF THIS PATCH  restore the original IJN line  If you want to monkey around with new IJN ships fine do it but leave the other ships alone

Herr_Reitz #59 Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:28 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

There is an identity crisis in the Personnel area... between a US commander trained on the New Orleans and a certain Mutsuki commander: 

Spoiler

Edward James is really a Mutsuki driver or the Mutsuki driver wants to join the USN. 

No mods. Vanilla client. FWIW. 

Game breaker? nah. Irritating? nah... Annoying, yea... as I now wonder if the USN commander skill are accurate. 

Capt_Q_Sparrow #60 Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

• Members

All they had to do was shorten the reload a little on the IJN DD's  the guns still can't do crap for damage but the ability to shoot a little faster would have been nice but no they have to slow the torps down and mess with detect and basically completely ruin the line  What in the world are you thinking  WG ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users