0.5.15 General Feedback Thread

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

Sgt_Rattlehead #141 Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:21 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostCapt_Q_Sparrow, on 14 December 2016 - 06:35 AM, said:

look at the guy that was directed to whining about DDs being OP when it's the DDs that continually get nerfed and the BBs that get buffed  . the IJN line was virtually destroyed in this  last update .  As for a BB in a cap it happens very infrequently in this game as it should  .  When a BB goes into a cap it better be by necessity and very late game . I'm talking about the BB's that consistantly run and hide behind islands and stay 15 K out behind Me while cruisers 10 K in front of me  pop radar and start hammering away .   If you want the caps you have to draw fire from the DDs or at least be able to shoot something . I love it when My teams BBs move up . Those are the games that are the best .. It's Rock paper scissors Not Buff the BBs . Now it looks like they are messing with the USN torps as I am getting very poor hit results . my Fletcher's 19 K damage torps aren't hitting for crap especially against DD's . I just hit a Lo Yang with 3 torps to do 14500 worth of damage to sink him . What is that all about ? 1 hit should have decimated that ship and it took 3 ? I saw this happening with the IJN torps just before this awful patch

i didnt want to write a whole long drawn out thing but what i meant is this, the way the game is made the BBs have to stay back, i have my secondaries upgraded cus i like going in the caps and destroying stuff even if it kills me, however my point was the DD and cruiser armor is ussually so crappy that if we all go in the cruisers and DDs take off if it gets bad, which they probabaly should the problem is the BB cant just back up it takes forever to stop and reverse and if you try to turn youll get citadeled like theres no tomorrow. what i try to do is to get in the very edge of the cap where im capping but im not all the way in and if i got some DDs with me thatll pop smoke for me it definately helps, but most DDs use the smoke for themselves and not their teammates after all it is their ship so i cant really blame them, its a vicious circle.

Dah_Bears268 #142 Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Testers

Anyone have an issue with 5.15 where your ship controls lockup or freeze until you hit one of the mouse buttons, plays for less than 10 seconds, and then blows up. Its like someone locked you up, fired a salvo, and controls stayed locked until I was fatally hit or to late to alter it. I can laugh it off once but it s happed more than a half dozed times. Its weird.

OBT: Baltimore/Ibuki/South Carolina/Fuso/Hosho

CBT:Essex/Des Moines/Montana/Hakuryu/Zao/Yamato

sasquatch_research #143 Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

Hey

Dah_Bears268:  There has been several reports of ship controls locking up.  It's happened a few times for me with left (A) and right (D) keys and also once yesterday with my fire button didn't work. I had to let go of the key and then reselect for the key to work.  One time caused me to not be able to turn close to an island and throw off the whole plan of escape, not fun.  I never had this happen with patch 5.13 (I sat out 5.14 for other reasons) but it doesn't happen too often.  No other functions for me have been affected in my Tier 7 Gneisenau.  Hope that helps.

Pete

mau5trapX #144 Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:16 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

I have also experienced a significant number of keyboard input delays recently which usually manifest at the worst times (dodging a incoming torpedos).

mau5trapX #145 Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:33 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Oh, and still seeing that "odd" sinking behavior on the live server.

21345w #146 Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostNikoPower, on 30 November 2016 - 08:15 PM, said:

How are you all enjoying the new update? Let us know in the comments below.

DDs have to meney torpse they should be limited to their number of torps they can carry like the number of plains a cv can have

Capt_Q_Sparrow #147 Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:36 PM

• Members

View PostDrachonium810, on 14 December 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

First:You did 14500 damage to a Yo Lang (It's total HP pool) you got credit for 14500 Damage. What is the issue? You can't get credit for damage that never got dealt.If you want to deal full damage (3 torps *19k = 57k) go put them In  the side of a BB.

Wait that's really hard to do if you have to go through their entire fleet because they are hiding in the back 20K away. So I agree that we need BB drivers to move in may help their accuracy. This is not saying that a BB should be leading an early game charge, but if you moved  with the team you might be able to hit targets more often dealing a ship-ton of damage. I have seen plenty of ships vaporize from mid range BB fire in a single salvo. Think what 3 or 4 citadels from a New Mexico would do to a CL/CA.

that's correct so why am I not sinking that Loyang with 1 torp instead of needing 3  It has no armor belt  just 19 - 20 mm of armor that can't even come close to stopping the full yield of my 19000 damage yield torpedos

Edited by Capt_Q_Sparrow, 20 December 2016 - 06:42 PM.

Capt_Q_Sparrow #148 Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:37 PM

• Members

View Post21345w, on 20 December 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

DDs have to meney torpse they should be limited to their number of torps they can carry like the number of plains a cv can have

Planes should only be able to stay in the sky for a few minutes because of exhausted fuel supply . 

fbrrhd #149 Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:03 PM

• Members

Once again these things were "reported" on pubic test, ye they persist in the "released" software..

I'll ask again, WHY DO A PUBLIC TEST if you release the same as reported. Bugs not fixed!????

The spinning ships, the lag, and the terrible load in times and "nobody screen" at load in.

Every "patch" release seems to be worse than the one before.

I would like ALL the flags back that I've lost "not loading" just sitting there watching the "world spin" waiting to load in......

(I know that won't happen, But what will, is, I have quit putting money in the game until fixed!)

SARDog13 #150 Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Nothing but the scenery when the game opened. No ship, map, targeting reticle, lower display friendly or enemy ships or ID's. All I had was the green torpedo quadrant and the white torpedo targeting quadrant. I could shoot guns and torpedoes, but had nothing to shoot at. I thought I had a shot and lined up the green and white for a blind torpedo shot over open water. I managed to put all five into a teammate. Is there any way to restart w/o dropping out of the game and leaving my tem a ship short?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users