0.5.15 General Feedback Thread

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

NikoPower #1 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:15 PM

Community Corgi Enthusiast

• Administrator

How are you all enjoying the new update? Let us know in the comments below.

- Created by Jorge_555

"To be honest in some strange way when I think of Niko I just imagine a Corgi, like my brain knows that Niko is a human but the Corgi image just works." - Devastator5000

awiggin #2 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:16 PM

Rear Admiral

• Members

You removed access to the training room?

Seems to be a lot of confusion and salt over exactly what you did with the IJN DD's and commanders too, glad I really never bothered with them...:teethhappy:

Edited by awiggin, 30 November 2016 - 08:17 PM.

godzilla5549 #3 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:25 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Why is it that all the main line IJN destroyers have only half the HE DPM of any USN destroyer?

Kagerou seems to be just as bad at Tier VIII as it did at Tier IX.

I still love Dunkerque. French BBs when?

I am no longer playing the game. It is possible I will return, but not for some time.

My French Battleship Tech Tree Proposal - My French Destroyer Tech Tree Proposal - My French Cruiser Tech Tree Proposal

Spoiler

CarefreeTongue #4 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I find it annoying that players have to go to the Campaign screen to see current task requirements. Can't they be directly integrated with the Missions interface?
Mah Stets

#T10_EPICENTER_COMPETITIVE_LUL

True_Romance #5 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:35 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

So I only play IJN DD's and I have several 18pt captains in specific ships of that line which I enjoy playing. Why should I or anyone else have to pay credits or doubloons in order to switch and re-train those captains into other ships now because WarGaming happened to nerf and f!@# up some of the best ships which I will no longer be playing? Players should have been given the opportunity to switch and re-train commanders one time free of charge into whichever ships of that line they feel haven't been made into total junk.
Resident Savage of TORPS

Ed_the_Baker #6 Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:47 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

I tried to run wgcheck  (version  2.4.7) as my game was acting a little odd, but I got an error message: Unsupported game client    the remote server returned an error  404  not found.      this is after the 0.5.15 update today

tohoken #7 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I do not like that I had the Hatsuharu fully loaded, meaning all modules purchased and upgrades bought.  I am thankful for the new Akatsuki but both ships are now stock.  I can see that for the Akatsuki since this is new to me but it appears I have to repurchase all the upgraded modules on the Hatsuharu with XP and credits.  What is up with that?  The Hatsuharu should have kept all the modules or at least give me back the XP and money I spent on the modules so I can repurchase them.

JOEPAIN #8 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

can you help a brother out?...

1st time this has happened with any of the patches....glitched.....loaded in ..made it to the match screen...[random]..

waited to begin...veiwing other players now

try'd the new "div button" and highlighted a player....boom/bang...went straight to the  crash  screen...ok..."I'll try again"

nada/nope...same deal..try'd to put me back to the same match....boom/bang......ok..."maybe need to wait a bit".....3rd atempt........

nada/nope/...ain't gonna happen........

[updated 1 hour later]

OK folks...status report..able to play a match ...able to chat.....still no luck with the div tab working within  a match or prior to going "live"..with  this patch...

srry to report....."Fail"

suggest correction and / or .....new patch  me thinks...pls other then a ticket?...thanks mate...jp

From the sea we did rise...and on the day of glory...we shall return

Warped_1 #9 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Posttohoken, on 30 November 2016 - 02:04 PM, said:

I do not like that I had the Hatsuharu fully loaded, meaning all modules purchased and upgrades bought.  I am thankful for the new Akatsuki but both ships are now stock.  I can see that for the Akatsuki since this is new to me but it appears I have to repurchase all the upgraded modules on the Hatsuharu with XP and credits.  What is up with that?  The Hatsuharu should have kept all the modules or at least give me back the XP and money I spent on the modules so I can repurchase them.

The mounted upgrades were put in your stock.  You can mount them as you wish without paying for them.

Raven_Smith_1 #10 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:53 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

The improvements that were made were necessary and appreciated. Wargaming is doing good. The dynamic division and voice features are excellent ideas and seem to be well executed.
Looking toward the future, I would like to see a captain skill system rework. 

Elo_J_Fudpucker #11 Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Roll Over Bismark!

I was not recording.. dagnabbit!..

​My Bismark died after 3 kills in a close in battle... I was taken out by another Bismark in close proximity.. I rolled over slowly..but once I was almost 180°, the ship suddenly rolled over the other way 360° and continued to die normally.... sure wish I was recording...lol

Warships today
Xmas boxes = 19 different ships Emden(x2) Ishizuchi Marblehead Murmansk Arizona Molotov Anshan Indianapolis
Blyskawica Warspite Atlanta Sims Texas(x3) LoYang Nikolai Atago Tirpitz(x2) Gremaschchy Scharnhorst(x2)
+ + + Gold Camo FXP Flags PTime !!

MagisterAurelius #12 Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

So in the profile screen it shows that we long term players are now at account level 13.  And the mouse-over for the issued reward says 25+ over every premium consumable.  However, these do not seem to appear in my inventory.  In fact, when logging in the only notification seemed to be that of 2 million credits.  Which account level increase reward is the error?  Thanks!

Crokodone #13 Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:56 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostNikoPower, on 30 November 2016 - 08:15 PM, said:

How are you all enjoying the new update? Let us know in the comments below.

​I know this comment is past time but replacing the names of aircraft with tier numbers is detrimental in many ways. (1) its immersion breaking and detracts from the historical aspect great or small. (2) It makes distinguishing catapult/spotter aircraft from carrier aircraft for combatants difficult; It would be nice to have them back.

sendit2me30 #14 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:02 PM

Seaman

• Members

clearly this is a DD only game -  everyone else is bait, the AI-surrogate ..... this game is no fun whatsovever

Edited by sendit2me30, 30 November 2016 - 11:02 PM.

Elo_J_Fudpucker #15 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostMagisterAurelius, on 30 November 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

So in the profile screen it shows that we long term players are now at account level 13.  And the mouse-over for the issued reward says 25+ over every premium consumable.  However, these do not seem to appear in my inventory.  In fact, when logging in the only notification seemed to be that of 2 million credits.  Which account level increase reward is the error?  Thanks!

​Yes..same here... the level 13 screen shows what you say... and I remember achieving Lev13 on the way into the public test server... interesting... those items were given to us  on the PTS, so I am thinking that that is where we got them, on the test server, and the notification here is just the record of that happening.

Warships today
Xmas boxes = 19 different ships Emden(x2) Ishizuchi Marblehead Murmansk Arizona Molotov Anshan Indianapolis
Blyskawica Warspite Atlanta Sims Texas(x3) LoYang Nikolai Atago Tirpitz(x2) Gremaschchy Scharnhorst(x2)

Elo_J_Fudpucker #16 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Postsendit2me30, on 30 November 2016 - 06:02 PM, said:

clearly this is a DD only game -  everyone else is bait, the AI-surrogate ..... this game is no fun whatsovever

Au Contraire!... As a BB I enjoyed snacking on DD's... it is a great game to lead a charge into the smoke with the hydro on, when supported by a couple of cruisers, it is very effective... it is an awesome counter to the DD meta.

Warships today

RedSeaBear #17 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:03 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

There seems to be excessive lag in port, while trying to load into the game and even while playing. 

~Admiral of the Sinksalot Fleet~

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

TeamFire Lighting the way to Victory

sendit2me30 #18 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:08 AM

Seaman

• Members

View PostElo_J_Fudpucker, on 30 November 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

Au Contraire!... As a BB I enjoyed snacking on DD's... it is a great game to lead a charge into the smoke with the hydro on, when supported by a couple of cruisers, it is very effective... it is an awesome counter to the DD meta.

I guess the challenge must be to finding these cruisers that can support you 

MidnightShamalan #19 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:40 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

i'm getting a lot of lag (for lack of a better word) in port. more than normal.

svx94 #20 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:28 AM

Seaman

• Members

The downgrade of ISN DDs due to the introduction of new line is really bad to me.  I invested on the ships and thought I found the perfect balance on Fubuki, and not, none of the ISN DD seems work for me and wasted my money and time on them.  I wish there is a way to sell back the whole line of ships. 

I don't know what other changes behind, but one of trying, the experience was negative in general.  The game is less enjoyable.  Maybe because I am no longer used to the ship any more.  I didn't feel this way for any previous upgrades, but hope things getting better after I get used to it.

In general, downgrade anything is a bad idea.  You should try to upgrade other factors if there is a need to balance out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users