looking for players to run with on NA server

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

CLUCH_CARGO #21 Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I am so Old I still have some Brontosaurus Jerky in the Pantry. I usually play everyday between 11:00 Am to 2 am with breaks for smoking and eating. Retired Trucker. Though I am not a Vet. My Brothers and Cousins all served. Being the Youngest Son kept me out of the services. Got Married and been at war ever since. Look me up I got  Friends from all Time zones who play WoWs. Would be Good to add another friend.

LadyJess #22 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

Ensign

• Members

Just give me a shout if you see me online, will run with ya. Have fun out there. :)

Stieger #23 Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:34 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester

ALL this is soo FUNNY young wimper nappers some of you could be my sons or even grand sons or daughters since playing WG games I have only met 1 that was older than me but only by a month But all that said I am still prettier than all of you :)

Edited by Stieger, 05 March 2017 - 01:34 PM.

SgtSullyC3 #24 Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

Ensign

• Members

I'll run with ya. NA obviously. My ships are below. In-game Nick is SgtSullyC3.

T1-3: Erie, Smith, Derski, G-101, Katori, St. Louis, Bogatyr, Friant, South Carolina

T4-6: Izyaslav, Clemson, Danae, Yūbari, Kaiser, Kamikaze, Königsberg, Omaha, Kongo, Bogue, Duca D'Aosta, Cleveland, Aoba, Perth, Ryujo

T7-9: Shiratsuyu, Sims, Mahan, Atlanta, Belfast (gift from YureiKuma), Ranger, Saipan, New Orleans, North Carolina, Alabama, Lexington, Iowa, Missouri

GoalsIJN: Hiryu, Mogami - USN: Benson, Baltimore, Essex - HMS: Leander, Fiji - VMF: Podvoisky, Budyonny - MN: Emile Bertin, La Galissonnière

I_Sunk_Your_Ship #25 Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

I am wondering where to find the teams I see on the random battle. I see what looks like clan tag in front of their names. I add you to my contact s for gaming crazy

jjhass #26 Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Would love to team up with more mature player. Served on the USS Coral Sea, if that gives any clue as to my age. like to play tier 5 or 6. any clue as to what good free XP does me?

Ken_524 #27 Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I too would love to team up with more mature players. Not ex military myself but my dad did serve in the Army and was stationed in Germany right after WWII. up to Tier VII in both US CAs and BBs. Did OK up to this point but am in a bit of a slump right  now. Not a great player by any stretch as I don't have a win percentage above 45% in any one ship. I generally play from around 8am Pacific time to whenever I get tired of getting Blown up. :/

Edited by Ken_524, 19 April 2017 - 02:08 PM.

Drill_U #28 Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostParamicium, on 10 January 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

Hi

I'm 59 and new to the game, I am on the NA server on EST. I would like to find a few people to game with on weeknights. If it helps, my favorite colors are green and yellow and I am beginning to hate red. I have been pink but I guess everyone has at times.I play Cruisers and Battleships mostly....not so good yet with Destroyers (hence the pink). I'm good to go up to T7. Message me and lets improve our win rate.

I am 66 and 1/2; Looking for SWF with a yacht. But until she comes along I am in the EST zone and play DD's and Cruisers up to tier 10. Average player with over 6K plus games. In game name Drill_U

Edited by Drill_U, 19 April 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Sparky1007 #29 Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I invite you to convo me and come see us at Jolly Rogers [-JR-].  Maybe you can find a home with us?

IjjyoB6.jpg

fearlesstony #30 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:11 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

THE ART OF WAR (TAW) @ TAW.NET

Hello and greetings captains of all genders and ages. I am a member of TAW one of the greatest clans on the net and I am here to ask you a few questions.

Ever get tired or even bored playing battle after battle alone?

Ever been in a battle watching how others play together and get a little jealous cause you where their target?

Ever feel like the game is too much grinding and not enough fun?

Well I have the solution to all you’re in game problems.

Here at TAW.NET we are doing a spring recruitment drive to bring in new recruits.

Being bored is a thing of the past, getting surrounded with no help is no longer an option and

Grinding now becomes enjoyable because you don’t ever have to be alone again.

Taw.Net is a community of gamers who believe in honor, loyalty, respect, dedication and fair play.

We are a growing community of 2500 members plus, Taw has been around for over 16 years. We are not just any clan we are a structured clan with opportunities for advancement and promotions. We have a chain of command similar to the military that deals with day to day challenges in game and in real life. We have policies and a code of ethics we uphold!

So what are you waiting for, head on over and Check us out at world of warship NA battalion                                                 

@TAW.NET

https://vimeo.com/146549118?ref=fb-share&1

https://vimeo.com/163280727?ref=fb-share&1

Capt_Mike269 #31 Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:45 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I'm 53 yrs old and play on the NA servers on the East coast. Usually on evenings after 4pm and weekends as well. Anyone want a teammate feel free to ping me. Would be nice to play a coordinated game from time to time. Too many times everyone does their own thing.

Darksaint1071 #32 Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:26 AM

Seaman

• Members

I see alot of comments above that I agree with...

I'm older, but not necessarily more mature,

Tired of drama, both in game and out,

Foul mouthed, and bitter players that seemingly go 100% psycho when things don't go their way.

I'm here to have fun and play the game... and because of my job's rotating shifts, I'm on at different times during any given day of the week. Hit me up in game if you want to fill out a division, I'll be happy to play a few games with you.

USN Vet. : USS Badger FF-1071

Member: Grey Wolf Gamers http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/home

Semper Fortis

Chaos_EN2 #33 Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

I run on the NA servers from about 2AM to 5AM EST M-F and sometimes during evening hours.

Weekends depends on the job and the wife.

And I not the greatest player, working up the RN cruiser line - up to the Fiji TL-7. 

And I am so old (57 on the 19th), I commissioned the USS Log while the USN waited for the Atlantic Ocean to fill:D

Proud Former USN Sailor - EN2 1978-1986 - USS El Paso LKA-117 - USS Whidbey Island LSD-41 (Plank Owner), Proud Member of Grey Wolf Gamers http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/ Current Ships - Smith, Friant, Okhotnik, Perth, Fiji

Bismarckz #34 Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Just wondering any oldies here kindly enough to division me as well? 

NA server, play from Australia time. Already have 2 other division mates but keep missing each other out due to family commitments.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users