[MOD 5.13.1] Clean Scharnhorst and Warspite Camouflage

Warspite Scharnhorst Clean Historic Camo Camouflage

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ZuikakuKaiNi #1 Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• WoWS Wiki Editor

Installation instructions: Simply extract the contents of the included .zip files into the latest res_mods folder if your World of Warships directory.

Note: This mod will change the camo applied on the ships, not the textures underneath. If you are using a camo remover or different ship textures, this mod may conflict with them. 

Scharnhorst: This one is based mostly off photos of Scharnhorst shortly after she was completed. 

Warspite: This one is based off of her original appearance before she was given the teal and tan camouflage that she has now. There was just something I really liked about that clean look so I decided to give her that appearance once again :P. The name plate on the rear of the ship still says Warspite with this camo on.

Alternatively, you could download both in one package here:

Download

If you have any requests for cleaned up camouflages, feel free to post them here. :)

Edited by Battleship_YamatoKai, 08 November 2016 - 09:21 AM.

Jmthebigman #2 Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:56 AM

Ensign

• Members

Dunkerque and Belfast without flags would be very much appreciated.

Also nice Scham edit.

ZuikakuKaiNi #3 Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• WoWS Wiki Editor

View PostJmthebigman, on 08 November 2016 - 01:56 AM, said:

Dunkerque and Belfast without flags would be very much appreciated.

Also nice Scham edit.

I can make both of those in clean appearance by tomorrow (or I guess today, since it's that late :P) morning. Belfast I'll probably keep roughly the same colour that Warspite has here unless you want a specific colour? 

Jmthebigman #4 Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:16 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostBattleship_YamatoKai, on 08 November 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

I can make both of those in clean appearance by tomorrow (or I guess today, since it's that late :P) morning. Belfast I'll probably keep roughly the same colour that Warspite has here unless you want a specific colour? 

Well Id like ones where only those flags are removed cause ive found pictures of both with the current camo but without those national flags painted on.

ZuikakuKaiNi #5 Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• WoWS Wiki Editor

View PostJmthebigman, on 08 November 2016 - 02:16 AM, said:

Well Id like ones where only those flags are removed cause ive found pictures of both with the current camo but without those national flags painted on.

Ah, Ok. Can do. Sorry, I thought you said camo originally. 

Captain_Dorja #6 Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:35 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

I'm not one for the clean skins, but I've got to hand it to you. They look good, and the Scharnhorst in particular looks amazing.

USN: All BBs, CAs, DDs. Lexington, Missouri, Alabama, Saipan, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Arizona, Texas, Albany, Lo Yang

IJN:  Hiryu, Hatsuharu, Yugumo, Mogami, Amagi, Tachibana, Kamikaze R, ARP Kirishima, ARP Kongo, ARP Haruna, ARP Hiei, Fubuki, Akatsuki, ARP Ashigara, ARP Haguro, ARP Nachi, Nagato, ARP Takao, Atago
Germany: Bayern, Hipper, Emden, Nurnberg, Scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, Tirpitz

Russia: Shchors, Kiev, Imperator Nikolai, Gremyashchy, Anshan, Molotov, Leningrad, Mikhail Kutuzov

Britain and Allies: Leander, Campbeltown, Perth, Warspite, Dunkerque, Blyskawica, Belfast

Also tagged with Warspite, Scharnhorst, Clean, Historic, Camo, Camouflage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users